Honest Question from ChaseMePleez

ChaseMePleez

Literotica Guru
I have heard from other sources that initiating a virgin is not enjoyable for a guy. Is this true? Are there any guys who would be willing to be my first? I want honest answers from anyone who chooses to reply.

Depends on the girl. I have been with a virgin once, it was not the best sex, but was erotic knowing it was he first time and she shared that with me. I would be with a virgin again, but at 34, it's unlikely I'd meet one in my regular course of life. If you like to chat about it pm me.

I have no experience with virgins as a whole but as a very aggressive but sensual lover I feel I would have much to offer an unintiated maiden and it dovetails nicely with my want to sleep with a woman half my age now that its legal for me since I am 36.

I have heard from other sources that initiating a virgin is not enjoyable for a guy. Is this true? Are there any guys who would be willing to be my first? I want honest answers from anyone who chooses to reply.

Depends on who the virgin is lucky or unlucky enough to choose as her first mate. Makes a big difference. Hon, there are millions, perhaps billions of men out there who would love to be your first man, that is a loaded question with all kinds of crude replies forthcoming!

The blood is a big deal for a lot of guys. Also, the insecurity and frailties of self-esteem and confidence issues seem to arise and become distracting, if not annoying. Then there is the trust issues dealing with pain, and if it's "normal".

I've been fortunate enough to have ushered in several girls into 'womanhood'. I personally find it a challenge, and fun.

If you're looking for a role play, I'd be happy to. If you're looking for in real life...well I'll pm and we'll see.

i dated a virgin on and off for over the course of a few years and became really good friends.

We fingered, sucked and fucked....good times.

Some Experience

Sweet girl I have been with three different virgins. It is truly one of life's most precious experiences. Most of the time I am a gentle and thoughtful lover, so perhaps that helped. A man should know what he is doing with a virgin, there is no excuse for clumsiness and no second chance........

It depends on the situation. Here's my view on it.

As fun as my sexual escapades have been, I have only taken one woman's virginity. And, I think I did it for the wrong reasons. We discussed the idea of doing it, and I thought it would bring us together. Instead, it took all the mystery out of our relationship and quickly faded afterwards.

I think it's all about getting to know the person first, and that the sex should be a bonus to the relationship, not the basis.

Maybe I'm off, maybe not. But that's the way I'm seeing it. BTW, I won't take another woman's virginity unless I'm absolutely sure it won't break the relationship.

the experience can be very beautiful if done with compassion and care. It is something that you can't rush or it will turn bad. I
listen communicate and take your time.pleasure is the goal

My wife was a virgin and wel so was I when we fist had sex. That probably added to the problems it was awkward to say the least. Both of us were pretty nervous and she was so tight I actually didn't really fit in the first time we tried. After a few encounters and relaxing more it was a wonderful experience.

Back