A birthday to never forget(closed for nightblooming)

mathpro18

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Posts
1,334
Derric Brown was your standard gaming geek. He lived in the basement of a house that he bought with friends of his back when he first started working as a software engineer. He was fortunate enough to work from home and it allowed him the time needed to feed his addictions, food being the primary one, and gaming being a close second. He was enjoying a day of eating Cheetos while in his underwear in a bean bag chair playing an online rpg when his roommates barged in and told him to get dressed. They had a surprise for him.

----

Derric made his way thorough the crowed dining room at olive garden, having to squeeze his large frame frame between some diners, knocking into a few of them with his posterior.

He turned to appologize, blushing slightly and then turned to his friends.

"This surprise better be worth it...I don't like coming out in public...you know that."

They made it to the table and sat down.

"Look Derric its your birthday and we wanted to treat you."
 
Jasmine Harris sat at the bar, sipping a glass of wine. She smiled politely at the man who offered her another drink, but shook her head. He was on his way to the bathroom from the table where he was sitting with his wife and kids. Jasmine was 19, and worked most nights at her uncle's convenience store. In the daytime, she went to the local community college, but she had no real idea what she wanted to do with herself.

Two months ago, she saw a website for an escort service, and when she saw the money the girls were asking, she was amazed. A week ago, she finally made up her mind and put her profile up. Tonight was to be her first date. The guy picking up the tab was named Brody, but he had explained to her that her client was his friend. His friend was a virgin, and she was to avoid letting him know this was a set up, if at all possible.

She has long, curly, honey blonde hair, full lips and a cute little nose. She has big green eyes, but she knows what guys really like are her perfect, firm, round d cup breasts and her juicy round bubble butt. She's wearing a tight, tiny little dress under her coat, and a nice pair of high heels.

Brody was at a table with his friends. They were just finishing up, and that was her cue. She walked unsteadily into the dining room, and almost walked past their table.

"Jas?" Brody said. "Is that you?"

She stopped and turned, and her face brightened in a wide grin. "Brody! Hi!"

"Hi," he said, standing up, giving her a friendly hug. "What are you doing here?"

She shook her head and rolled her eyes, in the exaggerated way that drunk girls do. She wasn't completely faking being drunk, she had needed a few glasses of wine to get her nerve up. "Wasting my time. I got stood up. What's your excuse?"

"It's Derric's birthday," he said, and gestured to the fat man.

"Oh my God! Happy birthday!" she squealed, and shuffled towards him in excitement. She leaned over to hug him and sort of fell across him, and squirmed her way into his lap as she pretended to try to get up.

"I love birthdays," she said, giggling, her arms still around his neck. Then she looked at him, and she looked around at the others. "Hey, how come there aren't any girls here?"
 
Derric's jaw almost dropped to the floor when he saw Jasmine walk up and start talking to Brody. For the life of him he couldn't understand why Brody would know someone so...drop dead gorgeous.

As Jasmine came over and tried to hug him he was in shock. 'thank god they let me shower before taking me here' he thought to himself as she came in for the hug. As she fell into his lap he tried to help her back to her feet but found his arms suddenly to weak to lift her. He shivered slightly at the feel of her arms around his neck and shifted so she could sit in his lap if she wanted to.

He was knocked out of his relvery when she asked about girls and he let out a brief snort like laugh.

"No girls presently in our lives to bring? I am open to change that if you would like" he said, shocked at the words coming out of his mouth. Where had the sudden boldness come from?

His friends looked back and forth amongst themselves, also in shock that he would be so bold and even able to talk to someone as beautiful as she was. Brody smiled to himself as he looked at Jasmine and winked. It went unnoticed by the guys at the table.
 
Well, that was easy, Jasmine thought, relieved that Derric hadn't been more suspicious. From what she had been told, she hadn't expected him to be so bold, but there was no reason to fight it. She wiggled her ass in his lap, and left one arm around his neck. Strangely, she felt comfortable sitting in his lap. His big, flabby body felt safe.

"No girls to bring?" she said, and grinned. "I guess, since it's your birthday and all, I can hang out. Not like I have anything else going on." She looked at the table and saw the check, sitting there.

"Looks like you guys are done here," she said. "What's the next spot?"
 
Derric blushed and his entire body went ridgid as she wiggled in his lap, not used to contact with other people. He'd been rather isolated lately to tell the truth, even withdrawing from his roommates.

"Well I have a raid in 15 minutes that I can sti..." Derric started but Brody intruppted.

"Really you have a fine woman in your lap and you want to go back to your room and play on a computer. There is something seriously wrong with you. We're going out tonight and we're going to see if we can't get you to loosen up some. Its your birthday tonight Derric for god sake live it up a little."

Derric was mad at first that he would have to change his plans but the warm body in his lap quickly changed his mind. "Well...I guess it is my birthday...besides it would be a shame to stand up Jasmine twice in the same night. Her dates loss is our gain I guess. So what does the fine lady want to do? I'm up for anything I guess."

As he spoke he took the bill and pulled out his wallet and started going through his cash finding the right bills to cover dinner. He must have well over two grand in his wallet in cash and he had several gold and platinum credit cards in his wallet as well.

"I know its my birthday but dinner is on me. I just finished a job and got paid"

His friends started to argue but he shot them a stern look and they stopped.
 
"What do I like?" she said. Shit. She bit her lip and looked at him. She hadn't counted on them going out, Brody had been sure that he would want to go home as soon as possible. Then she saw how much money he was carrying and she forgot everything else. This guy was a slob, but he had money.

"I like shopping, clubs, parties," she stopped. None of that was likely to interest a guy like Derric. She thought for a second. "Games. We could go play a game, if you wanted. I could sit on your lap and you could do your... your raid, was it?"
 
"Well don't think its possible to do a raid with you in my lap..." he said as he shifted a little so she wouldn't notice the fact that he was already starting to get erect just form her sitting in his lap. Had he really missed touch this much?

"Though, if you want I could show you the ropes. Raiding might not be possible but there is still leveling and questing to be done...and those would be easier with you in my lap" he said with a slight blush. "Though not entirely sure how that will work...never played with someone sitting in my lap before. But I'm up for trying, as my friends pointed out it is my birthday after all. Besides I have cake back in my room that my mom sent over that we could have."

Brody rolled his eyes but gave in. "Fine if you want to take her back to your room and bore her to death with WoW go right ahead. And you wonder why you've never gotten laid" he added more teasingly than anything.

"Hey nerds get more action now than they used to...just not this particular nerd. It might be my adversion to going outside..." he said his voice trailing off. He finished paying the bill and then went to stand up, smiling down at Jasmine.

"If you want to come back to my place with me sadly I'd need you to get up. I have my mustang outside if you want to ride with me or did you bring your own car?"
 
"No, I took a cab. I'd love to ride with you," she said, standing up, straightening her dress. She waited for the others to say goodbye, mostly giving Derric shit about being a nerd, though from what she could tell, they were all nerds. She figured they were probably jealous.

Then, when he was ready to go, she slipped her arm through his and walked out with him. She hadn't really thought he was serious when he said he had a mustang, but there it was, and she whistled.

"How do you not have a girlfriend?" she said. "Are you that much of a shut in?"
 
"Yes" he said simply to answer her question and then went around to the passenger side and opened the door. Once she climbed inside he shut the door for her and then went around and started the process of climbing into the car which is quite a site to see. The car sagged to the left as he got settled in, the stearingwheel barely clearing his big belly. He then reaches over as best as he can and tries to help her with her seat belt. "Here let me help you with that" he says, the car bouncing around as he moves.

Once she's belted in he reaches out and pushes a button on the dash and the engine roars to life. "Computer call cameron" he says and a female voice chimes over the auto system "Calling Cameron" and starts ringing. A few seconds later a male voice comes over the speakers.

"Hey Derric, happy birthday" the voice calls.

"Thanks, hey look I'm not going to be able to make the raid tonight, something came up. I'll be on if you need anything but I won't be running with you guys tonight."

"Hey its cool man, glad to see you enjoying your birthday" the voice says back.

"Oh I think I'll be doing just that" he says looking over at Jasmine as he ends the call. He then shifts the car into reverse and backs out of the spot.

"Here I'm going to take a detour to show you what she can do" he says over the roar of the engine as he puts it in first. A few minutes later they're zipping down the highway at 95 miles per hour with the top down, the wind flowing through his long black hair.
 
The speed is exhilarating, and Jasmine looks over at Derric. He's big, he's sloppy, he's more than a little awkward, but he's not like other guys she knows. Maybe because he is a shut in, maybe because he hasn't gotten laid, he's not giving her a whole shit load of game. She knows she would never have gone anywhere near him if it wasn't for the money, but since she is here, it's refreshing not to have to play.

"This is so fucking cool," she calls out, making herself heard over the whipping wind and the roar of the motor.
 
She whoops at the speed, her heart racing, and then she laughs when he says he missed the exit. She is giddy with excitement, and when they come to a stop at a red light, she reaches up and turns his head. She has to stretch to reach him, but she plants a kiss on his lips. It's a quick kiss, but sweet, and she lets her tongue flick at his lip just before she sits back.

"Light's green," she says, pointing at the traffic light. "You're fun."
 
Derric blinked in awe as she kissed him, his body just getting over the initial shock and starting to respond when she pulled away. He sat staring at her in disbelief and the car behind them honked bring Derric back to reality. He put the pedal down and shifted until he was in third gear and coasting the city streets at a leisurely 40 miles an hour which felt like a snails pace after the exhilarating ride on the highway.
 
Derric drove through the city, and Jasmine kept her eyes forward, but she couldn't help smiling. They rode along in silence for a while. Eventually, she turned to look at him. He still had a look of shock on his face, and she giggled.

"I didn't break anything, did I?" she said.
 
"..n...no" he stammered, his earlier confidance gone. "Just wasn't expecting..." he said still in shock. "I'm sorry to say this because i know how it sounds but people that look like you ususally don't pay people that look like me any attention except when its to shoot us looks of distane and irritation when they're forced to be around us. You...seem different and its throwing me for a loop. I hope I don't offend with my words as I am enjoying our time together as short as its been."
 
Jasmine nodded, thinking quickly. He was right, of course. She was coming on too strong, of course he was suspicious. She bit her lip and looked down.

"I know, it's weird," she said. She shrugged her shoulders. "It was just, like with the car, and it being your birthday, and I've had a few drinks, I guess I got excited." She looked up at him. Then it hit her, and she looked away. She made her voice sound small. "Besides. Besides, I got stood up tonight. I got all dressed up for this guy and I sat at the bar in the fucking Olive Garden for like two hours, waiting for him to show up. Then Brody saw me and, I don't know, I saw how you looked at me, and ... I don't know, I just needed someone to want me that bad." Her lip was trembling when she looked up at him.
 
Derric pulled into the driveway at the house and put the car in park. "Sorry...I didn't mean to..." he said his words cutting off. He took her hand in his and rubbed the back of it "I don't know what he was thinking to stand you up, but why don't we salvage the rest of the evening and prove that his loss is my gain? Besides my lap is feeling empty with out you in it" he added playfully.
 
She giggles as he teases her about getting in his lap, but something about the gesture of kissing her hand touches her. She knows, she's only here for the night, only doing it for the money, but there's something about Derric that's different.

"Well, I hope you have someplace to sit inside because I don't think I'm going to fit between you and the steering wheel."
 
Back
Top