Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick smooch to all as I head out to work.
:kiss:
amanda009.jpg

Dang red x!
Well, here's a cutie.

:rose:

Attachments

• retroraunch-11-09.jpg
    retroraunch-11-09.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 195
Happy Birthday to Jenn

The creator of this wonderful forum is celebrating a birthday today. Let's all wish this beautiful Scorpio a super time on this special day.:rose:

Happy Birthday, Miss Midnight!
Here is a gift for you. I wish we could give it to you in person. I wish we could give it to you hard, over and over.

Attachments

• a birthday gift.jpg
    a birthday gift.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 146
:rose: :rose: Happy Birthday, Jennifer. All the best and many more. I can't send you anything except :kiss: :kiss:

Here, have some more of those. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

George Boxlicker:heart:

Re: Happy Birthday to Jenn

confidant said:
The creator of this wonderful forum is celebrating a birthday today. Let's all wish this beautiful Scorpio a super time on this special day.:rose:
Oh Confidant...you naughty naughty fello scorp! Thanks for the birthday wishes...from everyone....so sweet....so lustful....what a family we have... ~big smile~ :kiss: :kiss:

eric shawn listo said:
A belated happy birthday, Jenn. and thanks for giving us the gift of you latest story. It's delicious!

esl:rose:
Thank you sweet Eric...and also for YOUR delicious words about 'Words to Skin' - Jenn and James are rather enjoying each other it would seem... *weg* :kiss:

I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Miss Midnight. Wish you could come to Nashville. Miss O and I will be having wicked fun. A trip to a strip club, then hot sex in front of the hotel window with all the lights on.
Donna_Michelle_dicembre1963.jpg

The Mutt said:
I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Miss Midnight. Wish you could come to Nashville. Miss O and I will be having wicked fun. A trip to a strip club, then hot sex in front of the hotel window with all the lights on.
Donna_Michelle_dicembre1963.jpg
Ahhh Mutt, now wouldn't that be an adventure...being with you and Miss O in Nashville... :eek: you MUST send us some pics Mutt *weg* One of what your voyeurs would see from the window perhaps? (you two are sooooo naughty!!!!) :kiss: is this happening today??????

JenniferMidnight said:
Ahhh Mutt, now won't that be an adventure...being with you and Miss O in Nashville... you MUST send us some pics Mutt *weg* One of what your voyeurs would see from the window perhaps? (you two are sooooo naughty!!!!) :kiss: is this happening today??????
Hmmm Voyeur pictures?
Miss O is picking me up in about 3 hours.
Pictures will be taken.
Pictures will be posted here.
On one condition. You must all promise to pleasure yourselves while you look at them.
Dare ya.
Debra_Peterson_giugno1976.jpg

RE Happy Birfday

JenniferMidnight said:
Thank you sweet Eric...and also for YOUR delicious words about 'Words to Skin' - Jenn and James are rather enjoying each other it would seem... *weg* :kiss:

Guess yah din see my happy birthday.

Distracted?

Hugs

Holly

Re: RE Happy Birfday

Wholemanz said:
Guess yah din see my happy birthday.

Distracted?

Hugs

Holly
Holly sweets! Between you and the pics you post....yes... distracted is a word that could be used (or possibly a HUGE understatement). Hugging you and thanks for your birthday wishes dear lady *smiles* :kiss:

We're back from our Nashville adventure.
Miss O used me like an animal.
I'm still smiling.
But I am sorry to say there are no pictures. The camera decided to get drunk or something.
But we have another trip next week!
:nana:
I did get a good poem out of the trip, though.
(link below)

Attachments

• versteckte-kamera.jpg
    versteckte-kamera.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 306
The Mutt said:
We're back from our Nashville adventure.
Miss O used me like an animal.
I'm still smiling.
But I am sorry to say there are no pictures. The camera decided to get drunk or something.
But we have another trip next week!
:nana:
I did get a good poem out of the trip, though.
(link below)

Welcome Back :kiss: ...and still alive to tell the tale...? ~I must speak to Miss O about that!!!!~
...we might have to have a Nipple Thread bake sale to buy you a camera that doesn't get drunk!!! *hands on hips*

JenniferMidnight said:
Welcome Back :kiss: ...and still alive to tell the tale...? ~I must speak to Miss O about that!!!!~
...we might have to have a Nipple Thread bake sale to buy you a camera that doesn't get drunk!!! *hands on hips*
Well, here's one from a previous trip to tide you over.
Smooooooch!

Attachments

• bound.jpg
    bound.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 139
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back