46 cent Forever Stamp...IS A MUSLIM STAMP!

Busybody

We are ALL BUSYBODY!
46 cent Forever Stamp

Apparently they think that putting hearts and butterflies on the new stamp Will make most people not realize that the rest is Arabic and probably Not something we want to support.

New Stamp - The second MUSLIM one!!!

USPS New 46-Cent Stamp Celebrates a Muslim holiday.
If there is only ONE thing you Forward today... Let it be this!

President Obama has directed the United States Postal Service To REMEMBER and HONOR the EID MUSLIM holiday season with A new commemorative 46 Cent First Class Holiday Postage Stamp.
:mad:
REMEMBERAdamantly and vocally BOYCOTT this stamp, If/when you purchase stamps at a post office.

All you have to say is "No thank you, I do not want A Muslim Stamp on my letters!"
The Flag of the USA Has always been my favorite.

Pass this along to every
Patriotic American you know
Get the word out!
Honor the United States of America !

46 cent Forever Stamp

Apparently they think that putting hearts and butterflies on the new stamp Will make most people not realize that the rest is Arabic and probably Not something we want to support.

New Stamp - The second MUSLIM one!!!

USPS New 46-Cent Stamp Celebrates a Muslim holiday.
If there is only ONE thing you Forward today... Let it be this!

President Obama has directed the United States Postal Service To REMEMBER and HONOR the EID MUSLIM holiday season with A new commemorative 46 Cent First Class Holiday Postage Stamp.
:mad:
REMEMBERAdamantly and vocally BOYCOTT this stamp, If/when you purchase stamps at a post office.

All you have to say is "No thank you, I do not want A Muslim Stamp on my letters!"
The Flag of the USA Has always been my favorite.

Pass this along to every
Patriotic American you know
Get the word out!
Honor the United States of America !

What's a stamp? :confused:

yes

I was mistaken:(

and

wrote back to the person who sent teh email

Go ahead and try.

Nobody cares how you pay for your postage, least of all the USPS.

I think the idea is to buy stamps but tell the person at the post office that one does not want the muslim stamp and why.

I think the idea is to buy stamps but tell the person at the post office that one does not want the muslim stamp and why.
Have you ever seen a postal clerk? You will be met by a bland wall of indifference.

Have you ever seen a postal clerk? You will be met by a bland wall of indifference.

I have...and I agree. But nothing is ever done with silent voices. Even one person, or two, or three...etc, sharing that idea that they will not support it, those are voices being sounded in the freedom that this country (at least for the time being) gives.

I have...and I agree. But nothing is ever done with silent voices. Even one person, or two, or three...etc, sharing that idea that they will not support it, those are voices being sounded in the freedom that this country (at least for the time being) gives.
This country supports freedom of religion. That means we don't try to suppress other religions.

Why don't people get that?

...except, of course, if it a Christian religion.
Be sure to let us know if you have any trouble finding Christian stamps at the post office.

In fact, I'd like to know if your local PO even has any Muslim holiday stamps on display. I'd be willing to bet that they don't.

And the Christmas stamps will be displayed on large posters, so that they can be even more in-your-face.

Go ahead and try.

Nobody cares how you pay for your postage, least of all the USPS.

boy·cott [boi-kot]
verb (used with object)
1.to combine in abstaining from, or preventing dealings with, as a means of intimidation or coercion: to boycott a store.
2.to abstain from buying or using: to boycott foreign products.

You might want to look up the word before you comment on the use. The OP even gave you a hint, but you're just too dumb to know.

ETA: and even after reading the rest of you post on this subject, I see you are even dumber than the post I thought you were.

Last edited:
boy·cott [boi-kot]
verb (used with object)
1.to combine in abstaining from, or preventing dealings with, as a means of intimidation or coercion: to boycott a store.
2.to abstain from buying or using: to boycott foreign products.

You might want to look up the word before you comment on the use. The OP even gave you a hint, but you're just too dumb to know.

ETA: and even after reading the rest of you post on this subject, I see you are even dumber than the post I thought you were.
I was wrong before. I should have said that nobody can VOCALLY boycott anything. Your definition proves that.

The original post was a complete hoax. Those Islamic holiday stamps have been around since 2001. It must have been George W. Bush who ordered them, and he probably did it on September 12, too.

And here's a bit of advice - when you edit a post, be sure that the changes you make are correctly worded. It looks really dumb when they aren't.

I was wrong before. I should have said that nobody can VOCALLY boycott anything. Your definition proves that.

The original post was a complete hoax. Those Islamic holiday stamps have been around since 2001. It must have been George W. Bush who ordered them, and he probably did it on September 12, too.

And here's a bit of advice - when you edit a post, be sure that the changes you make are correctly worded. It looks really dumb when they aren't.

We are used to your posts yellow-neck. ;)

Gee boywonder, thanks for pointing out a typo - dumbass.

Back