Loud Sex: Stories of being heard or hearing others

alover89

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 1, 2009
Posts
662
Hey Everybody,

I've always been turned on by hearing others have sex and most recently having others hearing us. Not intentionally, like someone is just moaning loudly to be funny, but honest moments of lust where you get lost in the moment and forget your friends are in the house, in the next room, or whatever.

So, if you share the same turn-on - post a story of being loud or hearing others that turned you on.
 
I was traveling in the Mediterranean with two women sharing the same room/bed. We were on an island staying at very small inn with a courtyard....one night a couple who were on their last night got into some very loud and articulated sex that echoed across the courtyard. Calling out of names was just a part of it....and here we were lying next to one another.....well, you can imagine....

never have forgotten that.
 
Last edited:
I had arrived home and I saw the neighbors cuddling on the couch in their living room. About 10 minutes later I sat on the couch with my wife and started to hear loud moans coming from outside our patio. I went to the patio and figured out it was my neighbors - now im left wondering if they at least shut their blinds...they did but they never shut their sliding glass door - just the blinds to it. You could close your eyes and just know but her "oh yeahs" that he was fucking her from behind. My wife didn't believe me and just when she came over to the patio to see what I was talking about - the neighbor had her orgasm and we giggled like little kids and proceeded to have a quickie on the floor.

I always wanted to slide a note under their door thanking them, but never did.
 
I had arrived home and I saw the neighbors cuddling on the couch in their living room. About 10 minutes later I sat on the couch with my wife and started to hear loud moans coming from outside our patio. I went to the patio and figured out it was my neighbors - now im left wondering if they at least shut their blinds...they did but they never shut their sliding glass door - just the blinds to it. You could close your eyes and just know but her "oh yeahs" that he was fucking her from behind. My wife didn't believe me and just when she came over to the patio to see what I was talking about - the neighbor had her orgasm and we giggled like little kids and proceeded to have a quickie on the floor.

I always wanted to slide a note under their door thanking them, but never did.

Not too late....;)
 
I love loud sex :). My current partner is loud. She likes to moan i think, and I love to make her do so. We have been heard once or twice and Im thinking perhaps more that we don't know about :)
 
I love loud sex :). My current partner is loud. She likes to moan i think, and I love to make her do so. We have been heard once or twice and Im thinking perhaps more that we don't know about :)

am jealous of your partner...

I am loud. I think that sex should be thoroughly enjoyed and if you feel so moved that you should let go and enjoy it in all ways, any way that you wish to. I have no shame. I am sure that I have been heard many times and I will be heard many more times in the future.
 
When my wife and I lived in our first apartment we had a roommate. One day our roommate and his girlfriend had thought that my wife and I had left for the day and started going at it in his room. She was screaming and they were shaking the whole apartment. The doors were rattling in there frames as their sex caused his water bed to bang against the wall. The whole thing was more comical than sexxy. In addition it answered a lot of questions about why our neighbors always looked at us kind of strangly. When they finally came out of his room they had the nerve to look embaressed.
 
when my then-gf-now-wife and i were "courting" (fucking the shit out of each other) we were at mums and thought it would be quieter in the shower with the water dulling the noise.. so i stood outside the shower and her bent over inside and went for it

when we got out mum was like "next time be quieter" lol (i was 17 at the time)
 
Loud Party Sex

My neighbor who lives behind us likes to throw parties that tend to go late into the night with lots of drinking. The later it gets and the more they drink, the louder they get. One night my wife was away at a retreat and I was home alone when our neighbor decided it was party time. By about 2:00 am I had had enough and went into the backyard to yell at them to shut up. I looked over the fence down into his yard. The were all in his hot tub and having a blow job contest. Needless to say I didn't stop them. I stroked myself while I watched the sucking turn into fucking. I left quite a cum stain on the fence. :devil:
 
My neighbor who lives behind us likes to throw parties that tend to go late into the night with lots of drinking. The later it gets and the more they drink, the louder they get. One night my wife was away at a retreat and I was home alone when our neighbor decided it was party time. By about 2:00 am I had had enough and went into the backyard to yell at them to shut up. I looked over the fence down into his yard. The were all in his hot tub and having a blow job contest. Needless to say I didn't stop them. I stroked myself while I watched the sucking turn into fucking. I left quite a cum stain on the fence. :devil:

Wow. That's pretty crazy!
 
when I was renting an apartment out of town a number of years back it turns out the bedrooms are back to back.I was sitting at my pc and heard familiar noise but didnt make the connection until I heard the bed springs. the couple next door had lots of sex and it was fun to hear was louder .he groaned and she either moaned or sometimes shrieked when she cum.numerous times I would lay in bed and hear them late night or early morning.it made me so damn horny .I wanted to go over and join them or sometimes fantasized the knock on the wall and yell "come on over and join us.when they moved out I put a note on her car saying thank you for making me horny night after night.
 
Two years ago I was dorming with a friend of mine at college. We had gone out for the night, drinking at a few bars and parties. I went home a little early (I had class the next day). About 45 minutes later, my roommate comes home with this sexy brunette. I was waiting to get the tap on the shoulder and the "hey, you mind?".

But it never came. Instead, in his drunken slurs, he whispered, "Don't worry, hes out cold, he drank more than me." This was followed by the sounds of kissing and hands groping fabric. I decided to wait it out instead of blowing up his spot. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. Soon I heard clothing falling to the floor, and the springs of the mattress pressed down on by naked bodies. I heard a deep moan, followed by the insanely hot sounds of a very wet blowjob. She sucked, slurped, and stroked, all echoing different sounds, and soon I found myself growing hard...

The mattress shifted, and was followed by mutual moaning and groaning. An occasional "Oh my God" in an incredibly sexy voice, and a drunken "Oh fuck". Their pace quickened, as the bed began to squeak, their moans grew louder, and the rhythmic sound of cock sliding in and out of wet pussy. I couldn't keep my eyes closed any longer, and I opened them slightly, hoping it would go undetected. His bed, across the room, was about 18 inches higher than my bed, so he was out of sight. But due to the orange glow of the streetlight outside the window, I could see her figure completely. She was riding him, her breasts bouncing, sparkling with sweat in the dim light. I had already began touching myself, trying to avoid fast movements that would catch her peripheral vision.

But I was too clumsy, her head shifted towards me, and our eyes met. "Shit!" I thought, I almost yelled it, but was too distracted by the fact that she didn't stop. She continued riding him, staring into my eyes as I began stroking my cock. I became bolder, pushing the sheets to the side and exposing my aching cock. She stared at it, grinding against him. Our mischievous moment was broken by my roommate calling out, "Im going to cum."

She climbed off his cock and disappeared into the shadows. I slowed my stroking, until I heard the sound of her sucking him again. He moaned, and she moaned, and I could hear her slurping and sucking the load of cum from him... I lost my load at that moment as well. She laid down on his bed, and watched me for a moment as I writhed and squeezed the rest of the cum from my cock. She fell asleep on his bed, and was gone by the time we woke up. I never told him about it...
 
I was on a Caribbean Cruise a few years ago and the couple that were in the room next to mine were exceptionally loud. The first time that I heard them they woke me up sometime around 2 AM with their moaning and her yelling "fuck me" or "eat my pussy". She was rather loud; the guy not so much. Interesting thing I thought when I saw them afterwards was that they were a 50-something couple! Seems to me they know how to keep the fire burning :heart:
 
had an ex gf that was very vocal when having sex. we had been living in a motel for a few weeks and i told her the walls are thin and i could hear people in other rooms she thought i was lying until we were outside on day and a woman in the room next to use smiled and thanked us for the "show" we put on each night. She said that her and her husband have heard us every night and that it had sparked their sex life again.
 
I live in the bottom apartment of a two story. My computer room is set up what is the main bedroom. For a few months a young couple lived above me and I was able to hear her when they went at it. It was quite arousing while it lasted.
 
one time on spring break a I went to PR with a friend and his girlfriend. We stayed in her grandmothers pool house which had 2 bedrooms. They brought a friend to fix me up with, but I had just started a relationship so it wasnt going to happen. Well one day we came back to take naps and I went to sleep in my room, the other girl went to the main house to watch tv and the couple went to their room. The acoustics were not very good in the spanish style house and I could hear almost every wimper, smacking of skin, moan and bouncing of heads on head board. I got so hard I had to go in and take a shower and relieve myself.
 
I was in my family's home town last February for a funeral and DH and I were in a cheapie hotel on the main road. Our first morning in town I was awakened by a woman moaning loudly in the next room. I was intrigued but took the opportunity to turn on the TV up loud ... did not want to inspire hubby at the moment!
 
you should have used that moment to have a competition with your neighbors....nice legs by the way gams
 
Back
Top