Any straight guys ever sucked a cock out of curiosity?

I have exactly the same thoughts. I, however play the whole scenario out in my fantsies. I want to definately give oral and also to be penetrated anally. If I like it, who knows, maybe I would do it again. This is one fantasy I fully intend to act upon. I think I would feel more comfortable with a couple though.
 
Eric623 said:
I believe that sexuality is more of a continium rather than a strict either-or situation. I would venture that just about everyone has at least had a gay/bi fantasy of some sort. Most don't act on them out of societial pressure, but given a non-judgemental situation they just might. None of us are purely straight or gay, there is a little of each in all of us. On the scale of straight to gay, I'm on the straight side of bi. Yes, I've acted on my bi-curiousities.

Nicely put.

I however haven't acted on my bi-curiosities. Doesn't mean that I don't want to. ;)
 
Actually I have sucked a cock or two in my day, although it was many years ago. And no I'm not gay in anyway. It was kind of a situation thing. The first time, I and a friend of mine was spending the night at a mutual girl friends house and we were sleeping together. He was hard in his sleep and it was touching me. For some reason I couldn't resist touching his cock just to see how it felt to have it in my hand. I started stroking his cock and he was reacting to my hand, I was horny and thought what the hell, so I put my mouth around it and sucked on it the way I liked a girl to do me, well he reacted and didn't do anything to stop me, so I just continued until I finished him off. I let him shoot his load off in my mouth and swallowed his cum. To my surprise he did the same for me. It was hot as hell. We did it a few more times after that. But not for many many years now. If I had a chance with the right guy, I might even do it again. A female is still my preference, there's nothing like pussy, but I can see why some woman love sucking cock. It was great to have him writhing and twitching in my mouth. I loved the feel of the head on my tongue and lips. Ahh fond memories.
 
Not me

I have never had fantasies about being with another man. Then again, I'm an Asian man who is sexually attracted to white women, so maybe this would be considered abnormal to some people! I'm wondering how many straight men are bi-curious. I know that a lot of women are bi-curious, but I thought percentage-wise, it was a lot lower for men. I realize that these "bi-curious" men make a distinction between oral sex and anal sex (it appears their curiosity is of the oral kind), but I have always been of the belief that there is no such thing as a bi-sexual male; if a man can have a homosexual experience with another man, then sex with a woman is a no-brainer. He is probably gay. But then again, I am not homophobic. I believe you should not hide your sexuality.
 
I think a lot depends on how you define "gay". I guess, like everything, there isn't a hard line, either/or kind of thing. There is in my mind a range of gayness at least. There is the point where one is attracted BOTH romantically and sexually to the same sex, while not being attracted in any way to the opposite sex. Then there is a point or degree of whatever you want to call it, where you are attracted rom/phys to same sex but still attracted physically only on occasion to opposite sex. Then, somewhere in the middle or opposite end of the range you have a degree where you are very attracted, both physically and romantically to the opposite sex, yet have some occasional lustful desires for same sex. After a lot of careful reflection, I truly think that's where I am. I really love women, want to spend what time I have left, and eternity if possible, sharing tender moments with my wife. Yet, I realize and admit now that I get very physically aroused by the idea of experiencing at some point same-sex sex. Yet, it's not the same tender/ romantic sort of thing I feel toward the opposite sex. Just more random long-winded thoughts. (Speaking of which, if this thing timed out my log-on this is weathered2.)
 
I am rolling from the candor on this thread and the insight into human sexuality. I am a sex educator and the Center for Desease Control has even made the same diferentiations as has been made here. They have classsfications for men who have sex with men (MSM) gay and bisexual men. The labels are needed because the prevention and education messages are different for each group.

Alphacat, I get what you are saying and raise you one. I self identify as a lesbian, have since I was 13, but every now and then like to experience that wild male energy. I do not consider myself bisexual because I add the emotional/romance factor in my sexuality. I have even been married. I think this is where many draw the line and the confusion starts.

These open honest men who have shared they are straight but want to experience some male on male sex are right on. The person they identify as is a straight male who wishes to experience something different. This does not make them gay or bi. Even the government says so. LOL
 
The person they identify as is a straight male who wishes to experience something different. This does not make them gay or bi. Even the government says so. LOL

Fantastic, I'll go have a shower and hit the town! Safe in the knowledge I'm a regular straight fella. :D

But I have to say, even though I'd like to experience (oral) sex with another man, I'm being a bit fussy.

I've a few gay friends who would be willing to aid my education, but I can't see myself going with any of them. So either I'm not as interested as I thought or I need to be attracted to someone first which means I'm either straight or gay...

I'll figure it out one day. ;)

For now though, I'll keep those fantasies running.

(Great thread btw)
 
PAPAGORGIO said:
I think it is strange to start out by saying I am straight and then following it up with I want to suck a cock. IMHO if a guy sucks another guys cock he is gay. Not that being gay is bad but dont try and fool yourself by saying your straight.

Yeah, makes a great deal of sense. After all if a guy who definitely prefers women does that, he must obviously be gay, yes? Ever heard of the word "bisexual" or "bi-curious" oh silly one???
 
Just thought Id jump in to offer a little of my info. If you guys are lookin to go down on another guy theres always transexuals/crossdressers all that good stuff. Do not call them shemales thats just a porn industry name givin to them which the rest of the transgendered community HATES!
It might be easier for some guys to see what looks like a woman but has a penis. Its all a mental thing which with the growing number of assholes in the world holds back many many people from doin what they really want to do.
Either way the youth today is realizin that they can do whatever the hell they want and dont give a damn.
 
Never thought about it, have no desire to try it...........Just don't do it for me......Sorry.............The thought kinda freaks me out.......

Nothing appealing there......................
 
I agree with alphacat. I think if you want to have sexual contact with the same gender, even if your inclinations are otherwise hetero, you are bisexual. Being bisexual doesn't necessarily mean being equally attracted to each gender. I have bi friends who are primarily hetero or primarily gay.

Unfortunately, bi people get a lot of shit from both the straight and gay communities. This is especially true with men. Many men who are really bisexual insist their straight because society tells them that if they admit to being bi, they're disgusting, sick abominations. :(

Some scientists believe that bisexuality is the normal state, with pure straights and gays being the abberations. Although I've never felt a bisexual attraction, that theory seems reasonable to me. It's saying that what's moderate is what's most prevalent. Perhaps all of us are subconsciously bisexual, but many of us go through our entire lives without ever having those feelings triggered.
 
Tried it liked it will do it again

I had erotic thoiughts about sucking another man several years ago and finally after meting someone on the net who lived in close proximity to myself we met. I know he is gay and living in a small town makes it difficult for him to meet other gays. We taled for a while about what I expected and wanted and finally we went to a secluded area where he started by sucking me to orgasism, I felt that I had to return the favor and overcame my reluctance at the time. It was a little strange at first and I wasn't sure what to do but I knew what I liked and did that to him. After several mnutes of oral stimulation he indicated he was going to cum and pulled out and I manually completed the task.

We fondled for a while and went back to our vehicles and left, each saying we would meet again.

I thought about what i had done and how I felt about it for some time. I certainly enjoyed the experience although I did feel some what intimidated during the whole thing. What I really wanted most was to have a man cum in my mouth so after several months I made arrangements with him again and proceeded to suck him to orgasism in my mouth. I was first not sure about the salty taste and if I could actually swallow his whole load but I did. He in turn then sucked me to near completin and then manaully completed the process. I enjoyed this experience much more and certainly liked the feeling of him cumming in my mouth. We have met several times since then but he shows certain feelings of trying to build some sort of relationship which turns me off. I am not interested in any relationship with a man as I am in a relationship of many years with a woman I love but I have a desire to perform oral sex on a man on occasion and as he is usually available fulfils my needs.

Am i gay?? I don't feel as if I am. Am I bi-sexual, maybe but women are what turn me on. Even after being with the same woman I still become extremely arroused watching her undress before bed or showering. I have a hard time becoming ercet with my male friend and require much manual manipulation before I can reach enough of an erection for oral sex with him and it is almst impossible for me to oblige him when after sucking him he asks for anal sex.

My advice to anyone who is curious about suckig another man is go ahead and do it. You can label ever how you want but I know what I want and that is to enjoy a great sex life with women,which I do and also enjoy the pleasures of sexual contact with a man.:devil:
 
Well I to am straight 8 however I have been tasting my own cum for many years. You see I just love to eat pussy after I unload in it or on it. I also have eaten my own cum from her tits and face I just love to lick her clean. But best of all I love her to give it back to me with a french kiss after she sucks me off, thats hot.

And I must say I would love to suck a cock and taste another mans cum. But not being into the gay thing and all I think I would have to be in a three way with a couple to actualy do it. I am just so worried about STD's I wouldn't do the gay thing but a couple, any takers?
 
The three way thing I believe had a major influence on my quest to want to try to suck another man's cock. Many yeaes ago my wife and my self found our selves in such engagement. Although the first time we had consumed a liberal amount of wine each with a dinner guest it involved basic straight sex but we all took turns undressing each other alond with some mutual groping of body parts which resulted in my first real touch of an erect penis( I don't really count kid play things as a real encounter). I was quite turned on by the feeling at the time. While engage in sex with my wife I felt extreme pleasue as a second set of hands massaged my buttocks and eventually my scrotum. I can't remember cummin so hard as that one time. I also had the oppurtunity to do some caressing as turns were taken.
A couple weeks later, this time without as much alcohol my wife once again instigate another encounter. This time after much more mutual touching and caressing while penetrating my wife, our friend placed his cock close enough for my wife to begin to kiss it while I was deep into the throws of passion I wanted to french kiss my wife but his cock came between us. So I did what came naturally and we made it a three way kiss with the cock in the middle. Although I never really sucked it I was immediately overcome with the feeling and exploded once more like I had never done in the past.

That was about fifteen years before my next enounter and from that evening I had a feeling that I need to actually suck another man's cock which I have previously described.

If you want the three way to get things going by all means do it. I still don't equate gay or bi sexual with what I have done as I said I am not attracted to men in any other way execpt for the occasional urge to want to suck a cock
 
Bi-curiosity

In the past few months I have become a little bi-curious. I find this strange, as I was in the military for quite a few years, and the idea never crossed my mind once.

I'd like to ask the men who read this who have acted on their curiosity what made them cross the line, and how did they cross it?

For example, did someone come on to you? Was it in a MMF or MFMF situation and lust took over? Did alcohol, recreational drugs, or aphodisiacs help break the ice and take you along a new path? Also, have you had other encounters, or was once enough, so you could say to yourself that you've been there and done that.

Finally, I'd like to share this photo that really makes me horny. I want to grip this magnificent cock and stroke him until I feel him shoot. And I wouldn't mind a 3-way, either, and get some of that hot chick!
 
bi-curious

Photo didn't attach right first time.

Here's the link:

http://www.fast-foutre.com/photos/foutre138.jpg
 
uh, I really hate you ruin the party for you guys, but someone brought up a very good point about a dozen or so posts ago.
Alot of guys here are saying
"I'm definitly not gay or bi-sexual..."
"I'm definitly not attracted to guys.... I just like sucking dick every so often."
Hate to break the news to you, but if you like doing anything sexual with a man, then you ARE bi-sexual in the least. You guys are just trying to label yourselves as "straight" so that you'll have a better opinion of yourself. You guys are trying to fool yourself into thinking you just like "experimenting" Well if you like experimenting with guys, then you are partially Bi. And i think it undermines others when you try to hide behind your words, and won't come out and say it.
:confused:
 
In the past few months I have become a little bi-curious. I find this strange, as I was in the military for quite a few years, and the idea never crossed my mind once.

I'd like to ask the men who read this who have acted on their curiosity what made them cross the line, and how did they cross it?

For example, did someone come on to you? Was it in a MMF or MFMF situation and lust took over? Did alcohol, recreational drugs, or aphodisiacs help break the ice and take you along a new path? Also, have you had other encounters, or was once enough, so you could say to yourself that you've been there and done that.

Finally, I'd like to share this photo that really makes me horny. I want to grip this magnificent cock and stroke him until I feel him shoot. And I wouldn't mind a 3-way, either, and get some of that hot chick!

I don't want to suck another guy off but I would like to try giving one a handjob. By the way, nice pic blue, It would be an interesting experience to give that guy a handjob and I would love to get head from that hot chick.
 
to Keyser711

Uh... well I like looking at straight porn. I also like playing with my own cock. Not only because it gives me physical pleasure but partly because it's a cock as well. And since I bought a digital camera I've found I get turned on looking at photographs of it too.

So am I Bi? :confused: Because if I was really as straight as your definition I'd never be able to masturbate. :(

Maybe someone needs to rewrite the rule book on sexual categorisation. The way I see it is:

Gay guys only want to have sexual-emotional relationships exclusively with other men.

Bi Guys can have sexual-emotional relationships with either sex.

Straight guys only want to have that type of relationship with women.

Curiosity doesn't figure into the equation. Everyone has sexual curiosity. Just because I may want to touch another cock doesn't mean I want to put my dick up a guy's butt. I don't want to put my dick in a woman butt when it come to that.

BTW I've sucked my own dick and it was okay. But I don't want to suck anyone else's.

illion
 
Last edited:
Oral Only

I have never been with another guy, but since I love oral so, much, it has always been a wonder to me to see what it feels like from the other end, sucking a swallowing. I don't know if I will ever get to try, but I'm not going to go looking for it. If it happens it happens, but it will probably have to be in a MFM or something like that.
 
Am I bi? Big question for any man to ask himself! I think I have to agree that it's a complicated answer. For me, I "experimented" in Junior high with a guy I considered my best friend. And again in high school with another best friend. I can deffinitely say that none of us had any kind of attraction for each other. I think out trysts were driven strictly by lack of females in our lives at the time and needing sexual release. Do I ever fantasize about men? Almost never. And then only in the context of fantasizing about a three way with my wife and another man. It was always a tradeoff kind of thing. "I'll suck yours if you'll suck mine". When you're sitting up late at night talking about the girls in school you'd like to fuck, the subject of masturbation eventually comes up. At least with best friends it does. Then come the questions. "How do you do it?" "Have you ever used the shower nozzle?" Sooner or later we ended up sitting in front of a porno whacking off in the same room. That led to "Do you think it'd make us gay if we did it to each other?" Then we rationalized that we deffinitely weren't attracted to each other, we just wanted to cum and it's always better if someone else does it to you. A hand is a hand, right? So eventually we got up the courage to give each other a BJ. Still under the truthful reason of just wanting to get off and neither of us was agile enough to suck ourselves. I always voluteered to go first, not because I liked sucking cock, but because I really hated sucking cock after I'd already cum. Still being turned on made it bearable. Almost enjoyable, but only because it was a sexual act. When you're a teen, almost anything sexual is a good thing, at least for me. Now that I have a wife, I can't see ever putting a dick back in my mouth. So for those of you saying that you can't give head without being gay or bi. I think I'm going to have to disagree. I guess I looked at giving head and receiving it the same way I look at masturbation. Just a convenient way to get off. Does this ring true with anyone else or is it just me?
 
Unregistered said:
... Does this ring true with anyone else or is it just me?
I think this rings true for a lot of guys who did very similar things in their testosterone-driven youth. I think you put a rational perspective on it all. Thanks.
 
I agree people do whatever it takes to get off, and if theres no females around what can you do? thats how alot of male on male experimenting happens.
 
Back
Top