How to spot a troll

DonnaBeck

Really Experienced
I'll start with the obvious, then feel free to add to this list or add a ridiculous troll comment you've received:

1. They can't spell

2. They are anonymous

3. They "read" stories in categories they hate just to comment, but they don't read very deep

4. They are authorities on a wide variety of topics and usually get their education from something they saw on TV

5. They hate women. They hate men too. They hate.

I'll start with the obvious, then feel free to add to this list or add a ridiculous troll comment you've received:

1. They can't spell

2. They are anonymous

3. They "read" stories in categories they hate just to comment, but they don't read very deep

4. They are authorities on a wide variety of topics and usually get their education from something they saw on TV

Youre a clueless dolt.

Point #5 is all you need to know.

Touche'. I like spreading joy, so it is difficult to relate. There are plenty of amusing and respectful people here to provide balance. I've met a few gems, so it is all worth it.

You might enjoy the Troll tragicomedy I wrote a few years ago.

1. They can't spell

2. They are anonymous

6. They have no concept of Grammar.

7. They have no idea about sentence construction.

8. They have no idea of logic.

I usually only lurk in these areas and see how you "Authors" pat each other on the back and degrade your audience. Some of you can write. But to the OP and Geronimo ass bot, you two can't write. You don't get attacking comments because the readers hate women. You get attacked because you churn out shit.
Look at the top stories in the LW category. They have little to no sex, and they are well written and they aren't mis-categorized fetish crap. I don't hate women...far from it. I usually read these stories while cuddling with my wife. She reads right along with me.
You call us uneducated...well I can spell on a level that you can't seem to match Donna. I have perused your simple stories. Aside from the cuckold crap you posted in LW they are decent. Not high quality enough to get the marks you think you deserve especially with all of the errata. I hold a tech job, and I edit tech writers so yes I know what I am talking about.
Ass boy likes to do nothing more than provoke readers. Why? I imagine if he didn't have his keyboard to hide behind he'd be a statistic. BTW ass boy, come up with a word other than cunt once in a while; it makes you look like a true bitch.

I usually only lurk in these areas and see how you "Authors" pat each other on the back and degrade your audience. Some of you can write. But to the OP and Geronimo ass bot, you two can't write. You don't get attacking comments because the readers hate women. You get attacked because you churn out shit.
Look at the top stories in the LW category. They have little to no sex, and they are well written and they aren't mis-categorized fetish crap. I don't hate women...far from it. I usually read these stories while cuddling with my wife. She reads right along with me.
You call us uneducated...well I can spell on a level that you can't seem to match Donna. I have perused your simple stories. Aside from the cuckold crap you posted in LW they are decent. Not high quality enough to get the marks you think you deserve especially with all of the errata. I hold a tech job, and I edit tech writers so yes I know what I am talking about.
Ass boy likes to do nothing more than provoke readers. Why? I imagine if he didn't have his keyboard to hide behind he'd be a statistic. BTW ass boy, come up with a word other than cunt once in a while; it makes you look like a true bitch.

I actually agree with most of this. My stories are pretty mediocre. I only started writing erotica in January and I have a lot to learn, and I am learning. I love that this site allows people to share their fantasies regardless of skill level. And I love the community, help, positive feedback, and criticism if it is constructive. But I never wrote a cuckhold story, I wrote a LW story. I expected to get a lot of grief for it, but I am very happy with my story. I challenged myself by getting out of my own comfort zone and I am pleased. I don't expect everyone else to be, but I am perplexed why so many read that category if they hate it? Honestly, I don't read sci-fi for the same reason.

Look an Alpha Troll.

A rare breed indeed.

The "authors" should be wary of this one.

Seeing you're big on degrading the writing, let's see your stories.

When I see negative comments revealing that the commenter just skimmed the piece and doesn't know what was written, I don't think TROLL, I think FUCKTARD. (See my .sig.)

Hey, someone dropped some serious one-star bombs on all my stories! I'm still shuddering!!!

Send a PM to Laurel telling her that your stories got 1-bombed after someone told you on the forum that would happen (in so many words) and ask her if she would scrub your stories for you. She'll probably get them erased.

Back