Votes: 64 20.9%
  • Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
You definitely need to post some more pics. ;)

LOL. I *might* take a few tonight. ;) If I have time after I do my taxes. And you KNOW how sexy I get when I'm doing my taxes. :rolleyes: LOL

In the meantime, I 'shopped these a bit, and I really prefer them with the B&W background. ;)

tumblr_mhd8d1kAIR1rhqi7bo1_500.png

tumblr_mhd8d1kAIR1rhqi7bo2_250.png

tumblr_mhd8d1kAIR1rhqi7bo3_250.png

tumblr_mhd8d1kAIR1rhqi7bo4_500.png

This is an amazing photo -- love the desaturated look with the blue shirt and the blown out highlights -- Not to mention the hunky subject matter ;)

I think ADVR and I will have to experiment with this concept!

Thanks, Tomboy!

It's actually one of my favourites too. I used 3 different Apps to get that effect, starting with turning everything other than the shirt and jeans to B&W.

Most of the blown out highlights are actually from using 500W halogen worklights from my garage - when you put them too close to the subject, they washout a bit.

I just wish I had a wider angle version of that shot for myself - It was taken close up, so there is no un-cropped version. :(

:rose:

Last edited:
some great pics in here,mine is on my profile,dont know how to post one in my message

Hi, and welcome to my thread! :rose:

*Adores fedoras*

I lost my last fedora in a tragic drinking incident. Apparently I gave it to this woman who I decided looked amazing in it. :D Fear not, I'll get another one soon. :)

I would love to grab that ass and slide my tongue across it while I leave a little trail of nibbles. :rose:

If this were FaceBook, I'd definitely *Like* this comment. :D

What happened was I saw this picture and I got all tongue tied. Yeah. That's what happened. Something to do with my tongue, anyway. *cough*

You are so funny!

You know....your pics are artistic, well thought out, and sexy as hell (duh) but your commentary and little glimpses of the real "you" that you share with us is what truly makes you so incredibly attractive.

Yeah, that was an awkward compliment, but just accept it!

I don't know why, but your chin turns me on. You are killing me SJ

LOL. I did get a little chuckle out of this exchange. :D:D:D

btw, the only reason I have a beard right now, is for taking pics to post on here. lol;)

K. here's a few new pics from tonight. I saw an image recently that I really liked that had a pic in a pic, and I wanted to try to replicate that.

Last edited:
K. here's a few new pics from tonight. I saw an image recently that I really liked that had a pic in a pic, and I wanted to try to replicate that.

tumblr_mhdh4xTK6f1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhdgi3nYHg1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhdhatQ6kq1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love these!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so creative!

Gorgeous photographs Jerry :heart:
I love the pic in a pic. I've seen one where the photo is taken and you can see the whole photo in the guys mirror sunglasses :)
It's always fab to see your new photo's to see what your newest concept is :)

Great pics, Jerry. One of the very few guys on Lit who take the time to be creative. :)

^^ very cool concept! Thx for the new pics

No problem! They were fun to do. :kiss:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love these!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so creative!

Well *blush* half the time I'm really just ripping off an image I've liked, and seeing how I can adapt it with what I've got. But thanks! :kiss:

Gorgeous photographs Jerry :heart:
I love the pic in a pic. I've seen one where the photo is taken and you can see the whole photo in the guys mirror sunglasses :)
It's always fab to see your new photo's to see what your newest concept is :)

Your c0mment reminded me of this Corey Heart video. LOL

:heart:

Very artistic. Love them!

:kiss: Might not get to those fedora pics this week tho...... busy week for me....

Great pics, Jerry. One of the very few guys on Lit who take the time to be creative. :)

:kiss: Thanks!

Actually I've never really checked out other guys AmPic threads, so now I have to wonder if most guys are just doing flexing bathroom mirror phone pics??? That would get awful tiresome awful quick! LOL.

:kiss:

:kiss: Thanks!

Actually I've never really checked out other guys AmPic threads, so now I have to wonder if most guys are just doing flexing bathroom mirror phone pics??? That would get awful tiresome awful quick! LOL.

Your thread would make the Top 5 male ampic threads. Actually, you would probably be the first out of the 5. Creativity, humor, courtesy and a nice bod can't be beat. Thank you. :)

Your thread would make the Top 5 male ampic threads. Actually, you would probably be the first out of the 5. Creativity, humor, courtesy and a nice bod can't be beat. Thank you.

WOW! That is quite the compliment!
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

I shall make sure that it doesn't go to my head. The sad thing is: Why AREN'T other guys putting an effort in?!

oh well. I can only control my thread.
xo

LOL. I *might* take a few tonight. ;) If I have time after I do my taxes. And you KNOW how sexy I get when I'm doing my taxes. :rolleyes: LOL

In the meantime, I 'shopped these a bit, and I really prefer them with the B&W background. ;)

tumblr_mhd8d1kAIR1rhqi7bo1_500.png

tumblr_mhd8d1kAIR1rhqi7bo2_250.png

tumblr_mhd8d1kAIR1rhqi7bo3_250.png

tumblr_mhd8d1kAIR1rhqi7bo4_500.png

I like you with any background. :p

WOW! That is quite the compliment!
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose

I shall make sure that it doesn't go to my head. The sad thing is: Why AREN'T other guys putting an effort in?!

oh well. I can only control my thread.
xo

You're welcome. :)

I like you with any background. :p

Excellent!

;) I think I need someone in the background watching, telling me what to do. Any takers?

You're welcome. :)

I have to spend the next two nights in the garage dry walling the ceiling. :(
Everyone feel free to PM me with photo ideas, and I'll check out my archives later tonight to see if there's something worth posting.

;) I think I need someone in the background watching, telling me what to do. Any takers?

I have to spend the next two nights in the garage dry walling the ceiling. :(
Everyone feel free to PM me with photo ideas, and I'll check out my archives later tonight to see if there's something worth posting.

Oh I will be PMing you FOR SURE. :D have fun with that dry wall :/

It's been a quiet week in Lake Wobegone...

... the Sons of Norway held their annual lutefisk eating competition, old Knut performed his renditions of the National Anthem and Sweet Child of Mine on the jug, and Freya Helgasdottir gave me a kiss on the cheek behind the back pew on Sunday....

...and I may have finally conquered that fucking flu..... maybe....

2ae3a58968914d49881a9c1d02af6ee0_zpsab551dfa.jpg

Oh God...I literally have no words for this.
... the Sons of Norway held their annual lutefisk eating competition, old Knut performed his renditions of the National Anthem and Sweet Child of Mine on the jug, and Freya Helgasdottir gave me a kiss on the cheek behind the back pew on Sunday....

...and I may have finally conquered that fucking flu..... maybe....

2ae3a58968914d49881a9c1d02af6ee0_zpsab551dfa.jpg

Oh God...I literally have no words for this.

:kiss: I like this image because it reminds me of how much I love being kissed down my neck and behind my ears, especially making out on the couch, late at night, with some sexy soft music playing.

:heart:

Lately I've been getting some images that make me go, "Holy fuck that's good." But unfortunately I can't post them here. Being able to see facial expressions and especially when combined with full body shots make images way more interesting and sexy.

Not sure if everyone is aware, but PK recently had someone steal her AmPic images and use them to impersonate her on (an)other site. I've always worried this might happen, but then I adopted a philosophy: I assume that as soon as I post an image on the Internet, it will get stolen, copied, saved, and possibly reused. This is less likely to happen to a guy, but still possible. I'm also worried about having anything get back to damage my career. That's why I don't post any cock pics, and I try to keep things classy and sexy. If I ever got hauled in front of our HR director, and thrown a bunch of my pics in my face to explain them, I want to be able to say, "Damn these are good - you got a problem with sexy art?"

Back