Lonely husband

Solsurfer

Experienced
Joined
May 26, 2016
Posts
476
My wife has had some serious family drama on her side lately and has had pretty much zero interest in sex lately. I get that it's stressful, but my high libido is still kicking. So here I am, on Lit, to supplement my current lack of a sex life. If you'd like to exchange past sex stories/adventures, fantasies, or whatever, I'd be glad to share mine as well. Hoping this drama ends soon and my wife and I can get back to our normal, fun sex life. Thanks.
 
In case you're wondering, I'll lay it out there now. I just turned 40yrs old. I'm 6'1, 175lbs at 10%body fat. I love working out, surfing, hiking and being active overall. I love reading and movies too. I have short, brown hair and am more tan than most. I'm open to questions.
 
Good news...this morning when my alarm went off at 5am to go to the gym, my wife cuddled up against me. Her hand slid over my hip and found my morning wood. "What's this?", she asked. She continued stroking me. I rolled over on top of her and began dry humping her. Grinding our bodies together. I got up and got a condom ready while she began rubbing herself. I kneeled up next to her as she orgasmed and leaned over to put my hard member in her mouth as she moaned. After her second orgasm, I put the condom on and she scooted to the corner of the bed. I entered her slowly and found a rhythm. I increased my pace but we kept it quiet due to the early morning hour and kids sleeping down the hallway. We showered together after I was spent and got ready for my day. I kissed her as she got back in bed and I went off to work. A wonderful morning surprise.
 
Back
Top