Looking for friends or more

TattooedGent87

Experienced
Joined
Feb 23, 2017
Posts
95
Been to Literotica before but haven't took the plunge to sign up until now. My name is Michael, I'm 30, and married. I have a lot of time on my hands and would love to chat or roleplay with some women who also share similar interests, wether sexual or non sexual. Sexually I'm open to almost try anything once and don't judge. I am dominate sexually and willing to play as such. Some of my kinks are sharing, voyeur/exhibitionist, pregnancy risk, bondage, Dom/sub (obviously lol), and some incest. Now that might not hit all the kinks I'm into but that's a taste. Anything can be up for discussion as far as chatting goes and I do love telling/hearing sex stories. As far as roleplay is concerned I can be a bit picky. I prefer long on going roles with some detail and a turn by turn style unless we discuss otherwise. Nothing turns me off when someone doesn't describe what their doing and want me to assume it for them. I promise to try to be as thorough and responsive as you show me. If I get next to nothing your also get next to nothing it's as simple as that. Anywho I don't wish to ramble too much and bore you. If my rant didn't put you off and you still would like to chat or roleplay feel free to message me here or on Kik messenger at TattooedGent87. Thanks for listening and hope to hear from you. :)
 
Last edited:
Hi Gent!

We sound very alike, I'm 27, married with nearly all the same kink factors as you. I'm not sure what I'm looking for but would like to start talking to someone and see where it goes from there. If your interested then give me a message :)
 
Interested

Down for some dirty talk either through text or phone. Promise I'm detailed and definitely won't make your imagination do *too* much work. Lmk if interested
 
Down for some dirty talk either through text or phone. Promise I'm detailed and definitely won't make your imagination do *too* much work. Lmk if interested

I don't give out my phone number but I'm willing to chat on yahoo if you have that. Also you should turn on your private messages.
 
Back
Top