Not so obvious sibling love.[closed to punkprincess.]

-Leo nods.-"Yeah sure."-he got up and put his hands on his towel drying his hands and smiled as he wrapped it around his waist hiding his boner.-"OK hold still."-he covered his hands as he rubbed all over her upper and lower body in the front. her legs arms and stomach then her breasts. He smiled rubbing over her breasts and he felt like he was to explode as he stopped.-"Ok going in side."-he smiled and ran to his room getting dressed in underwear blue jeans and a red tee shirt.-
 
She lays there waiting until she knows hes out of sight. She starts playing with her erect nipples, one hand sliding downward and into her bottems. She starts playing with her wet pussy.
 
-Leo groans as he wanted to just fuck his sister. As wrong as it was he wanted it so badly.-"She looked so hot."-he said as he put up his laptop and began watching some porn he closed the door and locked it as he watched his porn trying to get rid of his thoughts.-
 
After she was satisfied with playing with herself, she slipped her bakini bottems off and dived into the pool. She shook slightly as the cool water chilled her body.
 
-Leo finished going to the bathroom to wash him self up. Leo figured he might go out for lunch it was about 12 now and food sounded good. Leo walked out expecting to see Andi on the chair but saw her bikini bottoms sitting there.-"Um....Andi....I was going to go out for lunch do you want to come?"
 
She swam to the edge of the pool that he was closest to. "where you going?" her large firm tits still under the water. She looked up at him.
 
-Leo looked to her eyes.-"I was going to grab Pizza it is cheap and I have work tomorrow at the warehouse. So I was going to grab food there."
 
"sure ill come. Give me a sec." she got out of the pool not caring if her brother saw her naked. She had forgot to being a towel so she just picked up her bakini and walked past her brother going inside, up the stairs and into her room. She put a short skirt on and a tight tank, she didnt bother with underwear. She came down the stairs a minut later telling him she was ready.
 
-Leo was in shock almost god the things he wanted to do. Leo grabbed his wallet and keys as they walked out to the car.-"Wear something on your feet."-he said as he watched her slapping her ass playfully again as he walked out turning on the car unlocking the door for her letting the car cool down.-
 
She rolled her eyes slipping on the sandles that were always by the door. She came out and got in the car her skirt slightly riding up as she sits, showing off her tanned thigh.
 
-Leo began his drive towards there favorite little pizza joint in town.-"Hey Andi?"-Leo said biting his lip.-"How do you let a girl know you like them?"-he asked not sure what to really expect. Leo always a wanted a romantic way of showing his love like saving the girl he loved form drowning or something in a similar sense of saving her.-
 
"well a way that ive always liked when someone liked me. They would push me up against the wall lightly and kiss me with a passion, or some other physical advance. Thats a fun way or you could just come out and tell her.
 
-Leo nods as they got to the Pizza Place and got to the front counter.-"What do you want sis?"-he asked as they looked over the menu to order before they took there seat.-
 
"im cool with whatever" he ordered for her then they went and sat in a booth, she sat across from him and proped her feet on his lap.
 
-Leo looked down and tried to hide the fact she was right there at his cock and just bit in to his slice of pepperoni pizza. Leo sipped his Root beer and looked up.-"So....do you want to do anything tonight....I herd there is a carnival in town."
 
-Leo bit his lips his mind was running in circles and it hurt to think what he should be doing.-
 
She licks her lips making sure theres nothing left from the pizza. "so what are we doing, its compleatly up to you."
 
-Leo looked to her.-"I guess we can go to the Carnival. So when we get home we can chill until night hits and we will go."-he said as he looked to her feet and stopped eating this was bothering him his half eaten slice in his hand staring at him self. This was nuts does he want to do everything he would do to his girl friend to his own sister he was not sure before he looked up hearing Andi.-"huh? Did you say something?"
 
"where'd ya go there? It was like you were on your own leo planet." she laughs a little. She liked teasing her brother, but then she was sure every girl teased their brothers.
 
-He blushed.-"I was just thinking something has me chocked up and i am not sure what to do."-Leo said and began to finish his pizza and sip his drink.-
 
"well maybe i can help" she said with a sweet smile. She wasnt that bright so she didnt have any feelings that something was amiss.
 
Back
Top