kitsap woman looking to spoon

looking for kitsap woman to spoon

hi im a lonly 30 SWMV. Im cute, look young, & have a good sense of humor.

But my socal circle is very small & all the women I know are not intrested in me.
Im seeking a D&D free young (under 26) hwp SWF with no children who isnt to good for an average man a couple years older. Must live near kitsap Wa.
I'm looking for a LTR but want to start out as discreet friends with benifits.
I mostly want a woman to hang out with or go to movies with. Then spend the nights spooning & or heavy peting. But those are issues for discution.

If your serious reply with a pic. :kiss: :rose:

Last edited:
Curious discrepancy

purplesnakexxx said:
I see a lot of peole are stoping to look, but no rely yet :(

I suspect they are all looking at your stated occupation and then noting your spelling errors... lol.

Spelling doesn't matter when IM ing but is sure deters people in the more long lived messages.

AG

Im use to writing on paper, prof reading every thing then using spell checker
before rewriting everything.

then the whole process begins again.

Online i write then look it over & still dont catch all the mistakes.

purplesnakexxx said:
Im use to writing on paper, prof reading every thing then using spell checker
before rewriting everything.

then the whole process begins again.

Online i write then look it over & still dont catch all the mistakes.
You know, you can get spellcheck extensions/plug-ins for your browser. If you're using IE, check out IESpell. If you're using Firefox, Spellbound will do the trick.

Most people here try not to make judgments about spelling, grammar errors, and typos, but it can really detract from the message quite a lot and possibly convey a poster doesn't care, isn't putting in effort, is uneducated, is underage, or is a non-native speaker. I'm not saying you fit into any of those categories, but you probably don't want to send out the wrong impression. :) Good luck!

Back