If Kim un Fucknozzle nuked Guam tomorrow leftists would blame Trump

Why limit it to the Lefties?

John McCain would be leading a RINO stampede against the President of his own party...

Cap'n McQueeg says, "You can have my Senate seat when you pry it from my cold dead hands!"

If Guam was nuked tomorrow, most leftists would either be calling for nuclear retaliation and/or regime change.

But then you wouldn't have your political boogeyman.

Also, STFU, miles.

I heard a voice clip from a couple of months ago with McCain calling Kim a "crazy fat boy."

Not that he was wrong...

Why limit it to the Lefties?

John McCain would be leading a RINO stampede against the President of his own party...

Cap'n McQueeg says, "You can have my Senate seat when you pry it from my cold dead hands!"

Now, the war hero, McCain, is a chump that he condemns the idiot you most certainly *did not* vote for. Have you ever stood behind anything you've ever believed in?

Now, the war hero, McCain, is a chump that he condemns the idiot you most certainly *did not* vote for. Have you ever stood behind anything you've ever believed in?

Hey, Luk! Tell us all about your never ending search for your manhood & your 9th place finish in the recent GB Hall of Fame election.

If Guam was nuked tomorrow, most leftists would either be calling for nuclear retaliation and/or regime change.

But then you wouldn't have your political boogeyman.

Also, STFU, miles.

He believes in his daughter.

Teehee

:eek:

^^^ Rob or Luk?

Hey, Rob! Tell us all about your 15 years of excellence & your 6th place finish in the recent GB Hall of Fame election. You'll always be AJ's & Que's bitch.

Hey, Luk! Tell us all about your never ending search for your manhood & your 9th place finish in the recent GB Hall of Fame election.

It's FatFuk Il-Un

I decree it and command thee to use it.

DJT: If you make any more threats, I'm gonna fuck your shit.
Kim: Listen up. I hereby threaten to fuck YOUR shit.
DJT: Don't make me do it! Don't make me!
Kim: [jumps out from behind curtain] BOO!!
DJT: [tries to hide shitstain] Now you've done it!

Which incinerates first: Pyongyang, Guam, or Honolulu?

[Honolulu because devious Kim]

Back