The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXV: It's Only Castles Burning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised that in 2017, our day to day experiences are not enriched further through the placement and use of technologically advanced, varied 'scratch & smell' stickers.

More phone calls would be answered if 'swiping' to answer your smartphone generated scents of cinnamony, sweet apple pie, or thumbing the space bar called forth a tropical beach, with a breezy hint of coconut oil.
Press 'OK' on the pin-pad, and a whiff of rich, Corinthian leather signals funds exiting your bank account.
Hit the snooze button in the morning and what is that you smell? Bacon? Coffee?

[/shit you think of when commuting on a crowded train]

Yum! We've made them several times lately, once with slowcooked beef and blue cheese and then with pulled pork and gorgonzola. Delicious!!

OMG, I absolutely love the flavour of grilled beef and whatever blue cheese is on offer...

The Barbecue and Gorgonzola sounds utterly decadent! 😃

I can think of a few places I would stick a 'Grilled Rib Eye With A Healthy Dollop Of Melting, Blue Cheese Compound Butter' scratch and sniff sticker.

CqjKZAdW8AAwOyd.jpg

More people are walking across the Quebec border. Montreal has become a Sanctuary City as of today.
This is really sad.

So that was yak jerky. I'm not particularly impressed. The duck jerky remains the tastiest so far. Still to go: boar, ostrich and alligator jerky.

Turkey eggrolls dee? I dunno

No Harry, picture this: a little bite if turkey, stuffing, gravy and mashed potatos and perhaps a drop of cranberry sauce all wrapped up in a nice bundle and deep fried to a golden brown.

So that was yak jerky. I'm not particularly impressed. The duck jerky remains the tastiest so far. Still to go: boar, ostrich and alligator jerky.

The best I've had was deer jerky. My friend murdered Bambi and dehydrated her hisself and it was fucking delicious.

Why is this so sad?

When you feel the need to throw your baby from the US to the RCMP in Canada, it is sad.
If they are illegal, than they should be sent home.
If they under asylum, that is different. Have you seen the pictures?

When you feel the need to throw your baby from the US to the RCMP in Canada, it is sad.
If they are illegal, than they should be sent home.
If they under asylum, that is different. Have you seen the pictures?

Not so much. I read your post from a different perspective. I admire Canada more than ever for her kindness and compassion with regard to immigration. My country is a fucking shit show. It's embarrassing.

Not so much. I read your post from a different perspective. I admire Canada more than ever for her kindness and compassion with regard to immigration. My country is a fucking shit show. It's embarrassing.

I agree. As a citizen of the US, I find it scary.

But Trump said it was a bad place.

IKEA is a bad place! It is where dreams go to die... :eek:

Not as bad a place as the Swede who was raped by two immigrants on FB live is in, but almost.

But to be perfectly fair, most republicans would be as happy as Canadians if our screening process was half as tough as yours.

god, it's like that summer i had to spent a week hanging out with my dad's buddies skinhead stepson every fucking day here anymore.

god, i wonder if that piece of shit is still in prison. i hope not. i hope he died there.

painfully.

IKEA is a bad place! It is where dreams go to die... :eek:

Not as bad a place as the Swede who was raped by two immigrants on FB live is in, but almost.

But to be perfectly fair, most republicans would be as happy as Canadians if our screening process was half as tough as yours.
. Canadian is not hard. Do what is required. It takes a long time. Did it. Done it.

. Canadian is not hard. Do what is required. It takes a long time. Did it. Done it.

They have a process that was Developed a few years ago many countries adopted. By all accounts it is very successful. The questions were considered to be too evasive for the USA to use...

Plus Canada does not take single males.

So despite what sheep bah, a temporary suspension from high risk countries till a screening system is adopted the NSA does not say is inadequate is a perfectly reasonable request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back