Swingers... with a twist

hfernandez1983

Pervy Kinky Author
Joined
Sep 1, 2014
Posts
397
So, I have been writing a story series titled 'Jenny' & 'Mike' where a couple cross dress as the opposite gender and have some gender play fun with strap-on pegging.

While I've already written a story for a threesome, I have a much larger story planned out for them with many more shenanigans. But for that to happen, they would need to swing with another couple into the same fetish as them.

The idea is basically that the cross dressed husbands would be swapped and would get a good hard pegging as they watch their significant others fucking their swapped mate. Eventually after a night full of lot of strapon fucking, the other couple would maybe suggest that they come to a SPECIAL swingers event held at a swingers resort which is only allowing couples and singles who cross dress as the opposite gender and with a lot of pegging involved in the scenario.
 
I like this idea, and maybe there could be a special club for such like minded couples. The wives could hold classes/training sessions where the husbands are taught the finer points of makeup application, feminine attire, and to comport themselves in a lady-like manner. Maybe there could be a sort of "beauty pageant" where the wives display and parade their feminized hubbies by a leash to be judged by each other, with the winner getting gang-pegged. Some lesbian encounters would also spice things up a bit imho. The possibilities are endless.
 
Back
Top