Car sex - where to park?

S

sweetjen35

Guest
I LOVE the idea of car sex - but I've never done it. The closest I've come is a few months ago, I made out with a guy in the back of my car. I've written about car sex but of course anything is possible when you are writing...

Curious for those who have actually had car sex as an adult or teenager - where did you park the car?

It's on my bucket list for someday!!!
 
I grew up in rural Nebraska so the answer was - generally anywhere off the beaten path. The local lake (my favorite), an empty dirt road, middle of a field. Car sex in my later years (when I could afford a motel) was more spur of the moment thing and most likely to be done in a parking lot somewhere, with a watchful eye out for interlopers.
 
Hiking trailheads can be secluded spots for intimacy. I did that a few months ago. I was not actually in the car but leaning on it as I let him take me.
 
Airport car park.

Multi-storey, reasonably dark, everyone too busy to notice. I had a lovely blow job many years ago.
 
I LOVE the idea of car sex - but I've never done it. The closest I've come is a few months ago, I made out with a guy in the back of my car. I've written about car sex but of course anything is possible when you are writing...

Curious for those who have actually had car sex as an adult or teenager - where did you park the car?

It's on my bucket list for someday!!!

I have fucked and got sucked so many times in a car. The time I got busted was an act of stupidity on my part. I was sitting in the car in the back of an adult store after we went shopping in there. We were both horny and she LOVES SUCKING COCK so I happy obliged. Well the worker came out to throw out garbage and out of paranoia I turn off the lights and he knew something was up. He came up to the car, saw her head bobbing and laughed and said "You can't do that here" she smiled and we quickly drove off. Yes she resumed her duties after we left as I was driving.

Those were the days I tell ya.

P.S. we were busted sort of speak before too but we wanted people to see us. It was part of the thrill on our official first date at a movie theater. We knew we were perfect for each other pretty quickly.

We are no longer together but I know she thinks of me and I think of her. But the fact is the only thing that really kept us together was amazing sex.
 
I LOVE the idea of car sex - but I've never done it. The closest I've come is a few months ago, I made out with a guy in the back of my car. I've written about car sex but of course anything is possible when you are writing...

Curious for those who have actually had car sex as an adult or teenager - where did you park the car?

It's on my bucket list for someday!!!

I was down your way last weekend... beautiful drive there.

Yes... car sex was fun! :D

One area that was a good spot for a while was a car mechanic area. Plenty of cars just sitting around so another car would not stand out. Just be mindful of any outside cameras. (haha)
 
When I was in college we borrowed my girlfriend's father's car and had sex in the back seat in a farm field. In my 20s we borrowed my brother's car and found a deserted rural dirt road and had sex in the front seat...then found out I had high-centered the car with two wheels in a ditch and two on the road...and no way to move it. Had to get it towed!

Also in our 20s she once blew me to a happy ending while driving on I 35 in Texas, and got herself so hot we had to pull over so I could eat her out. I don't even remember where we pulled over, but we did it to completion and didn't get caught!
 
Secluded area of the high rise apartment parking garage. Dark enough to not get get caught...
 
I've only done it once and the main attraction was the rental car I ended up with. It was a fun to drive sports car which got my adrenaline going and on top of that had Florida plates where it's legal to have windows tinted so dark that you can't see shit through them. I wouldn't want my car to have windows that dark just so I'm more comfortable having sex in it..but I'd rent one again.

I pulled over onto a strip of highway that I knew very well. There are no street lights, just a few reflectors in the road. I've driven on and off it for years and have never once seen a cop over there but have seen a few people racing. I think because it's a short strip in the sticks that crosses state lines and I guess it's not worth it for either state to put a cop on each side trying to catch the 1 or 2 people a night that fly through. I figure if people can race and hit 120mph and nothing bad ever happens....then I can have sex for 10 minutes.

I had a guy get mad at me a few years ago for not doing anything in a car..but I was more pissed off with how he went about doing it. He knew the area, I didn't. I didn't trust his judgement when I realized how much alcohol he was drinking. There were lights on the street, houses not too far from the street, he wanted to drive down an area that had huge signs clearly stating "no trespassing, police take notice"..I didn't know where the fuck I was going so I started turning around and that is when he told me to just pull over..and we basically fought about it he entire time and he told me I don't take "risks". LOL. I could.. just not stupidly like he does. Plus, I worry about cameras and ending up on someone's pornsite or something. I think that is the biggest concern with this day and age..even more and more people have dashboard cameras and just have to drive by.
 
Other than that, dirt roads in the sticks, anywhere on any highway that doesn't have street lights and you can kind of pull over the breakdown lane and into some grass where you're more likely to not get slammed into by some idiot texting.

Some parks have trails in the woods you're not supposed to drive through..just emergency park vehicles.. but people do..those would work...but again depends on the park and if there are cameras.

I don't like rest stops..even the ones without stores and gas stations. There's just too many people in and out of there.
 
Pinto Sex

No, not the horse kind. It was a small car that becamoe known for catching fire some times after getting rear ended.

Anyway, as I said - small car. I had a gf and we'd drive to remote places were there would be little chance of traffic. We would put her coat over the console/parking break between the bucket seats and she'd wedge herself between them as well.

It was cramped and about as un romantic as could be.

Anyone else remember those Pintos and did you have sex in one too?
 
Well as a teenager I did it quite a few times. I think the safest places are where you're not going to have any cops riding by. You don't want to get popped for indecent exposure or something. Strip mall parking lots can be good. Parks, as long as they're in the suburbs or kind of out of the way, lots with no security patrols, sometimes smaller roads in less inhabited areas can be good. You just kind of have to know where you're not going to be popped. It's actually pretty easy to get away with. I don't know anyone who's been caught having sex in a car and pretty much everyone I know has done it at one time or another. That's pretty much how we all got laid in high school, in fact. We all lived with our parents so we just had sex in cars.

In fact, quick story you might get a kick out of. I was once getting a handjob in a car that was parked in my dad's driveway. It was like midnight so we didn't really think about it because everyone was asleep in that neighborhood. We'd just seen a movie or something and when we got home she asked me if she could do that. Well what am I going to say? No? So about four minutes into it my next door neighbor knocks on the window. Now it was after midnight by this point, remember. So we were both fully clothed and that surprised the shit out of us. We were kind of in a moment, you know? So we weren't focused on what was going on outside. Well, she said "What should I do?" I said "Um... I guess roll the window down?" If she had a problem with what was going on I was just going to tell her to go back into her house and mind her damn business. We were in our driveway, not hers. But instead she said "Hi, are you two here to visit?" ...Visit?! So my girlfriend's hand was still where it was but we sort of used my shirt to hide it, I hope that makes sense. Anyway I said "Eileen, I live here. Remember?" She looks around and says "Oh, okay!" Then I said "Why don't you go to bed? It's late." She just looks around for a second and says "Okay. I will. Thanks!" It was so bizarre. Eileen wasn't all there. She used to call the cops and tell them someone was in her backyard every day. Every. Single. Day. We once found her wandering around our backyard, ironically.

We obviously laughed once she was gone and yes, we did finish what we were doing. I hope someone got a chuckle out of that.
 
I LOVE the idea of car sex - but I've never done it. The closest I've come is a few months ago, I made out with a guy in the back of my car. I've written about car sex but of course anything is possible when you are writing...

Curious for those who have actually had car sex as an adult or teenager - where did you park the car?

It's on my bucket list for someday!!!

Drivein movies, way in the back. old construction roads. Loading docks behind malls late at night. Public park parking lots, weekdays, when school is in session. Don't want to educate the kiddies too young. Beach parking lots in the winter.
 
My wife and I

When my wife and I first started dating (18/19 ) there was a spot by our city's airport where people used to go to watch airplanes land. But after dark it turned into a Lovers Lane type spot. We used to frequent that area a lot. But soon after any dark secluded area was good.
 
Cemetery

The first time I had car sex it was in front of the cemetery. Just as we finished up and was driving off we met a cop so we had some good timing.
Got caught one time having sex in the back of a pickup on a dead end road in a very remote spot. I worked with the guy that drove up on us. We were the topic of conversation for a while after that.
 
Right, this is going to be a practical post. Forget all the clichés, drive ins, make out spots by the lake, parking lots, rest stops....those are fantasy imagery.
Check Google maps for where you meet up. Find dead ends. You really have to check them out first. They could be isolated dead ends in the woods. Or you may have an army of mountain bikers going by grabbing a peep show then crashing into a tree.

Best place? If there's an airport near you, there's a quiet isolated road that dead ends. You hit car sex gold.

2nd most loaded area, industrial strip malls. Nowadays you'll find single level commercial clusters with a machine shop next to a yoga gym next to a printing shop. You think anyone is there after business hours, or can afford a wandering guard?


And hoods are much MUCH more comfy than backseats. Bring a blanket, spread it on the hood. 5min blowjobs are fun, fucking on the hood of a car for 45mins is a lifetime memory.



That's my car sex 101, next week we delve into advanced classes, lol.

:devil:
 
Hospital parking lot at night not a lot of people and not suspicious if a car's parked
 
Once at a cousin's wedding. GF and I just couldn't wait, and went out to the parking lot and fucked (her sitting on my lap, face to face) in the back seat of my car. We could easily have gotten caught, but that was half the fun!

On a safer note, I went to college in a very small town. Ten minutes of driving took you into cornfields criss-crossed by country roads with no lights. Lots of sex went on out there.
 
Definitely a wooded area or forest, you're less likely to be spotted by a passerby or CCTV.
 
Back
Top