Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!

I truly want a relationship as someone's daddy. I love to be a protector and lover for a baby girl. I believe I know the difference between a fantasy and a relationship when it comes to being a daddy.

If my baby girl takes it in an incest way I'm fine with it, as long as she also understands it's about the type of relationship that I am interested in. The incest fetish does not bother me when I am with a lovely little girl who looks at me as a safety net.

My sisters were on the mark! Hang around, make some friends here in our lil family and you are sure to find a baby girl to call your own. :rose:

Daddy Rj...you are so sweet!!! Just sayin'... You are truly a daddy to all, aren't you? :heart: Jealous of your lunch! Bacon is right up there with cookies, so my tummy tells me. :rolleyes: However, I can't stay the size I am if I indulge as much in either as I would like. :mad:

My sisters were on the mark! Hang around, make some friends here in our lil family and you are sure to find a baby girl to call your own. :rose:

Daddy Rj...you are so sweet!!! Just sayin'... You are truly a daddy to all, aren't you? :heart: Jealous of your lunch! Bacon is right up there with cookies, so my tummy tells me. :rolleyes: However, I can't stay the size I am if I indulge as much in either as I would like. :mad:

Yes I am. Anyone that's willing to pay for lunch will receive wisdom :)

Morning or evening for you all. I had 10 hours of glorious sleep in my own bed.

I agree age has nothing to do with being a good daddy. It's all about how you both feel and how you treat her.

Keri i'm so glad you and your Daddy had a deep and honest talk. Realizing deep issues you have is never easy, neither is admitting how much they are effecting you right now still.
Trust me I know, but talking it out with your Daddy and you both being aware of it now will hopefully mean he'll try and be a little more aware of it and you'll try and not let it effect you as much.
As my daddy said we've had our issues like this, but as long as you both keep being open, honest and understanding it'll keep going down a good path *hugs*

I have some washing to do today, after three months in my closet everything is dusty and that does not agree with my allergies or asthma *rolls eyes* So that'll keep me a little busy today, I should also finish putting away some of my stuff and try and find homes for things. At least my suitcases are out of my room and downstairs.

Woohoo on the sleep, sweet TT! Heaven knows when you get back to Daddy C, you won't get much. ;)

I completely agree with your message to Keri. I also love her to bits & pray that she realizes she is worth more to herself, and others than she thinks. She is an amazing woman, as are all of my sisters! :) We had a chance to talk on the phone and she has came a lonnnggg way since yesterday! :heart: BTW, little sis...that 10 minutes ended about an hour ago! :rolleyes:

Woohoo on the sleep, sweet TT! Heaven knows when you get back to Daddy C, you won't get much. ;)

I completely agree with your message to Keri. I also love her to bits & pray that she realizes she is worth more to herself, and others than she thinks. She is an amazing woman, as are all of my sisters! :) We had a chance to talk on the phone and she has came a lonnnggg way since yesterday! :heart: BTW, little sis...that 10 minutes ended about an hour ago! :rolleyes:

2 days people.... 2 more sleeps and my girlchild will be in my arms where she is suppose to be. Oh... And hello all to the fabdad's and luscious Littles.... And don't worry Cookie... I'm sure TT will be needing LOTS of sleep AFTER I've finished with her.... Grins

2 days people.... 2 more sleeps and my girlchild will be in my arms where she is suppose to be. Oh... And hello all to the fabdad's and luscious Littles.... And don't worry Cookie... I'm sure TT will be needing LOTS of sleep AFTER I've finished with her.... Grins

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that, we are beyond excited for you both!!! We will understand if we don't hear from either of you during your time together. :heart:

Thanks Cookie, was just telling my Bella that I am not happy with it. Way to shoot down my judgment! Guess I will keep it a little while just because one of the Babies likes it.

I didn't mean to doubt a daddy, but thank you for keeping it for awhile! Much more pleasant to look into your daddy eyes, than being forced to look at your naughty spot when we know that Bella knows that we all see 'it'...~covering my blushing face~

Absolutely

I didn't mean to doubt a daddy, but thank you for keeping it for awhile! Much more pleasant to look into your daddy eyes, than being forced to look at your naughty spot when we know that Bella knows that we all see 'it'...~covering my blushing face~

He he...suspect Bella might prefer you see my eyes.

You sneaking on I see and that's a new nickname *giggles* Just a shame I won't be sleeping in your arms, but I can't have everything

Thanks Cookie, was just telling my Bella that I am not happy with it. Way to shoot down my judgment! Guess I will keep it a little while just because one of the Babies likes it.

I like it too

He he...suspect Bella might prefer you see my eyes.

Is hehe a daddy thing? Cause mine does that too. Is it like us littlies and our giggles?

You sneaking on I see and that's a new nickname *giggles* Just a shame I won't be sleeping in your arms, but I can't have everything

I like it too

Is hehe a daddy thing? Cause mine does that too. Is it like us littlies and our giggles?

I 'hehe' too, but I don't have a space between the 'he's, so it makes me special. :heart:

Last edited:
Why, where's the fun in that?

I heard from Daddy and he's tired and grumpy. Poor daddy. I think he needs some time with me as much as I need time with him.

Good point, little sister! I just get that a lot!! If only they knew...hehe! (see what I just did there?!) :eek:

I bet your Daddy does! He has missed you soo, soooo very much!!! He just needs his baby girl. :heart:

Good point, little sister! I just get that a lot!! If only they knew...hehe! (see what I just did there?!) :eek:

I bet your Daddy does! He has missed you soo, soooo very much!!! He just needs his baby girl. :heart:

*giggles* yes well clearly it's visible to even those that don't know ;) Yes I saw cheeky sis

It's just nice to know he needs it as bad as I do, sometimes I feel overly needy.

Hi P.A you feeling any better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back