Ladies - do you fantasize about seeing you man with another guy?

I used to regularly get together with a couple...the woman LOVED to watch me and the guy together...kissing each other while he fucked her (or I fucked her), watching him suck my cock while I ate her pussy...or she'd sit and rub herself while we sucked each other in a 69. They both really wanted him to eat my load out of her pussy, but we never did it due to safety / pregnancy concerns (I did eat his creampie out of her though...). Are there women here on Lit for whom this is a turn on? Have you fantasized about this or done this sort of thing?

A fantasy of mine

A fantasy of mine

On which side? I've been the "other guy" a few times, but none of my long term girlfriends over the years have been into this. One gf agreed to a foursome, but it ended up mostly being a same room swap - no guy-guy contact...I think it'd be incredibly hot to eat another guy's cum out of my girl's pussy, or fuck her after he's cum in her, while I'm licking his dick clean of her juices...it's not a cuck fantasy...I just get off on the idea of her getting off on me getting off on having the other guy there - not just the traditional "two guys for her pleasure," but all three of us pleasing each other, and all of us being turned on by watching the other two interact...

I've been in many other mmf threesomes with bi contact...but only in that first one did the woman seem to be really into it and not just tolerating her guy's fantasy...

mmm

this is sooo hot to me!
i'd love to watch my boyfriend suck another guy's cock.
then have them both cum in my pussy and take turns licking their mixed cum out of me.
;)

I would love to be the guy that sucks a guy when his girlfriend or wife is watching. I find it erotic to think that someone is watching me.

I would live to have my cock and someone else's cock together inside a woman fucking her. I think the feeling would be very intense. The ladies hot wet pussy and the guys hard cock rubbing against me

I would live to have my cock and someone else's cock together inside a woman fucking her. I think the feeling would be very intense. The ladies hot wet pussy and the guys hard cock rubbing against me

Yes...that's one thing I've never done, but the thought of it is HOT :devil:

I don't need to fantasise...I get to see it regularly...I love it, one of my ultimate turn ons...just watching, facilitating or playing with them both...it's massively hot-I absolutely love having a bi partner...

One of my favourite things is them lying close enough together that I can wank both of their cocks together in my hands-apparently it feels awesome...

I don't need to fantasise...I get to see it regularly...I love it, one of my ultimate turn ons...just watching, facilitating or playing with them both...it's massively hot-I absolutely love having a bi partner...

One of my favourite things is them lying close enough together that I can wank both of their cocks together in my hands-apparently it feels awesome...

It does :D....

This sits right at the top of my fantasy list!! Twice in the past this has come close to being a reality, though sadly I doubt another such chance will arise, a girl can fantasize though, and I regularly do!!

I regularly fantasize about my husband getting his cock sucked in a MMF threesome. I can have some pretty intense orgasms over this.

It does :D....

Judging by the responses especially from guys who haven't had it done before, I believe you!

What I love most though is seeing him fucked...holding him open where I've prepared him and seeing a cock slide into him...his pupils explode with the pleasure...

Judging by the responses especially from guys who haven't had it done before, I believe you!

What I love most though is seeing him fucked...holding him open where I've prepared him and seeing a cock slide into him...his pupils explode with the pleasure...

Oh that is hot...I've always fantasized about being on that side of things, holding my partner and she's being fucked by another guy...unfortunately I've yet to find the girl that's into that...most of my ltr's haven't been that adventurous, and almost all my experiences have been as the "other guy" (which is plenty fun too, of course :devil:)

My hubby and I love this. I see it a lot and have over the years. It still turns me on.

Yes I do fantasize about this. Recently I asked him a question straight off of a thread. I asked if he would give another man a bj if I asked him to and he said he would. That did it. Since then I think about a MMF and maybe even a cuckold scenerio. I would love being bent over in front of him, bracing on his legs as he sits there helpless and my lover takes me from behind. I want our eyes to never break contact and to tell him how much I am enjoying having him watch me being pleasured by another man. The best part is after my lover is finished, I would have hubs clean both of us up and service my new boy toy until he is ready to go again. If only........

A Fantasy of mine.

I would love to meet a woman that would like to see me on my knees sucking another mans cock while she watches me and tells me what a good little cock sucking slut I am. Or maybe she would like to to suck her lover's cock to get him nice and hard for her to fuck and then she would have me lick all of his hot creamy cum out of her pussy .... mmmmm yummmmmm.

My hubby and I love this. I see it a lot and have over the years. It still turns me on.

Yes I do fantasize about this. Recently I asked him a question straight off of a thread. I asked if he would give another man a bj if I asked him to and he said he would. That did it. Since then I think about a MMF and maybe even a cuckold scenerio. I would love being bent over in front of him, bracing on his legs as he sits there helpless and my lover takes me from behind. I want our eyes to never break contact and to tell him how much I am enjoying having him watch me being pleasured by another man. The best part is after my lover is finished, I would have hubs clean both of us up and service my new boy toy until he is ready to go again. If only........

I would love to meet a woman that would like to see me on my knees sucking another mans cock while she watches me and tells me what a good little cock sucking slut I am. Or maybe she would like to to suck her lover's cock to get him nice and hard for her to fuck and then she would have me lick all of his hot creamy cum out of her pussy .... mmmmm yummmmmm.

I guess a lot of people do fantasize about this after all :D

Back