Trying to find this office/home cuckhold story. An innocent temp and tall female boss

SirMelon

Virgin
I came across it a few years ago (2-3) and I've never seen it again. I found it through the story tags, but you know how much of a mess that is. It had several chapters to it, but I don't think it was finished yet.

It starts out with the cuck as this short, young temp. His boss is very tall and commanding. They develop a relationship, but she ends up manipulating his innocence and naïveté so that she can put a cage on him. He still thinks that this is okay and that she loves him, but then he finds out that she slept with some one else by the stains on her bedsheet. I think she makes him clean it up and that's how he finds out. She's still manipulating him into believing that he wants their relationship as she transitions him into eating the cum of her other lovers out of her. She gives him handjobs occasionally, but does something to take the kick out of them.

I'm sorry if this is too vague, it's been a while since I read it. I've tried going back to the tag list I found it on, but I can't find the exact one and it could've been made anytime. I remember that the author's story list was very short (maybe 5 submissions). I think this was at the bottom of the list and at the time it only had three chapters to it. If you can think of anything I'd appreciate it. It's been bugging me for a long time.

I came across it a few years ago (2-3) and I've never seen it again. I found it through the story tags, but you know how much of a mess that is. It had several chapters to it, but I don't think it was finished yet.

It starts out with the cuck as this short, young temp. His boss is very tall and commanding. They develop a relationship, but she ends up manipulating his innocence and naïveté so that she can put a cage on him. He still thinks that this is okay and that she loves him, but then he finds out that she slept with some one else by the stains on her bedsheet. I think she makes him clean it up and that's how he finds out. She's still manipulating him into believing that he wants their relationship as she transitions him into eating the cum of her other lovers out of her. She gives him handjobs occasionally, but does something to take the kick out of them.

I'm sorry if this is too vague, it's been a while since I read it. I've tried going back to the tag list I found it on, but I can't find the exact one and it could've been made anytime. I remember that the author's story list was very short (maybe 5 submissions). I think this was at the bottom of the list and at the time it only had three chapters to it. If you can think of anything I'd appreciate it. It's been bugging me for a long time.

No one is buying it, Que. :rolleyes:

Back