Mermaid's Lagoon

I"m not dead or ignoring anyone, just going through a pain thing. Slept accidentally with shoulder entirely dislocated, put it back the next morning, but damage to ribs clavicle and sternum. Be well I'll be back when I can think. :rose:

I"m not dead or ignoring anyone, just going through a pain thing. Slept accidentally with shoulder entirely dislocated, put it back the next morning, but damage to ribs clavicle and sternum. Be well I'll be back when I can think. :rose:

Get well asap, Ginger Siren

I just stumbled onto this page. Are you still here GingerMermaid?

OUCH! Get well soon Ginger! We are missing seeing that magic your tail performs.

Back