I probably shouldn't...

Hehe - this game is pretty fun - some very creative, but also very fun guesses so far!
I might not tell you all ever, but leave you all guessing - seems your imaginations are much better than reality :)

Got it!

You're reading your inbox and groaning at all the "hello babe - would you like to see my cock?" messages!

Just heard your audio and I don't care what your doing, but I'd love to hear you keep doing it:devil:
My Guess is oral sex,with some nipple play:heart:

So people - we made it to 100 pages. Noone is more surprised by that than me! Thank you for hanging around with me here!

As you may have noticed I haven't posted pics for a while - just can't seem to find the inspiration to make some new ones that will add something that's not already been seen....

So I thought it might be time to try something new....sound!

http://soundcloud.com/ag_82/sound1

Hope you will enjoy it. And to make it more fun, someone suggested that you should try to guess what is going on (well it may be obvious, but try to guess the details of what is going on).
I will have to come up with a prize of course if someone gets it right.... :rolleyes:

So hot. You sound incredible!

Happy Easter!

Hi all!
Just to let you all know I'm doing good and hope the same goes for all of you.
True, I haven't been here much lately, have been enjoying some time without Lit and also in the process of getting to know someone better.

But since it is Easter and I think you all deserve a special treat, I have a pic for you - full nude, though perhaps could do with a shave....:eek:

Enjoy!

Easter.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all!
True, I haven't been here much lately, have been enjoying some time without Lit and also in the process of getting to know someone better.

But since it is Easter and I think you all deserve a special treat, I have a pic for you - full nude, though perhaps could do with a shave....:eek:

Enjoy!

View attachment 1124324

Wow! . . . . . It's a full frontal nude too!

You do need a shave. But that looks like very soft stubble. And it's extremely colorful too. Hope you have a happy Easter as well.

Wow! . . . . . It's a full frontal nude too!

You do need a shave. But that looks like very soft stubble. And it's extremely colorful too. Hope you have a happy Easter as well.

Thank you - and yeah, it's not the worst body hair ever :)

Thank you - and yeah, it's not the worst body hair ever :)

Heheh, It looks very soft. Seeing this pic makes me want to touch it and stroke it. You do look awfully young though. Are you really old enough to be posting pics like these?

Hi all!

Enjoy!

View attachment 1124324

Happy Easter to you! So what has been keeping you busy? :devil:

Hi all!

Enjoy!

View attachment 1124324
I think it was perfect; especially from such a hot "chick" like you AG.:rose::rose::rose::rose:

I love your new av! makes me want to spread your ass wide and give that butt a deep, long rimming..mmm

Quote: Originally Posted by James65
Hello and welcome to the Lit pic page....thanks for posting and please sign me up....who doesn't like a sexy ginger with long hair and a quick quip?

Oh I'm sure lots of people doesn't like that!
But thank you - it had proven to be a very warm welcome.

Those people aren't worth the time it take to dismiss them. *hugs*

Happy Easter AG, hope the new relationship works out and I see your still one colorful chick;)
Your avatar is very eye catching!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all - you are all so sweet checking in on me even after I've been quiet for so long:)
Hugs to all of you!

For those of you who asked, things are good. Actually very good. Hopefully they are getting even better soon:)

Thanks all - you are all so sweet checking in on me even after I've been quiet for so long:)
Hugs to all of you!

For those of you who asked, things are good. Actually very good. Hopefully they are getting even better soon:)

So good to hear that . . .

Hugs to all of you!

Hugs to you too :).

I like the sound of even better, and I hope that it all works out very well for you :rose:.

Hi all...

Feeling a little worried, lonely and depressed this weekend... anyone have some words of encouragement?

Hi all...

Feeling a little worried, lonely and depressed this weekend... anyone have some words of encouragement?

My heart sank a little when I read these words. Come over here and tell Big Poppa what's the matter! :) :rose:

Hi all...

Whatever it is, it will get better .... it always does. In the meantime, you have a whole world of people on here who care about you, who value your presence and who want to see nothing but the best for you. You have made many people on here happy before, not only through your pictures, but just because of your presence and being you. So although I'm not sure what is worrying you and I don't know if I can do much about the depression aspect, I can tell you with certainty that you are not alone at all. We're all around if you need us.

Hi all...

"Impermanent are all things", as Siddhartha Gautama said. Live in the moment, believe that the bad will turn to good, and know that all the shit in your life will turn to sunshine, puppies, and rainbows.

It was nice to see your thread at the top, sorry to hear you're feeling down. Those days suck.

Hi all...

I'm afraid I don't know the circumstances surrounding your predicament. However, I would say that in the end, most things turn out ok, and usually better than we expect. Keep positive, stay strong, and don't let silly things bring you down. Concentrate on the facts, what you know to be true, and don't get carried away with what may be.

I am sure you will be just fine. x

Back