Please help me!! Urgent!!

Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Posts
13
I am the one many of you have seen referred to here by Warrior Queen as "her man." And technically, it's true: I used to work for a small ranch here specializing in grass-fed cows. When she made her first purchase of starter calves from them, the rancher--my boss--offered to sell her my services as well for an additional $170/wk AUS. She went along with it and so did I.

But since then, she has abused this arrangement in every way possible. She makes me do her son's homework with him. She makes me tend to her aging mother when she visits. She is constantly asking me to fuck her. Have you ever see her? No thanks, not for $170/week. Last time she tried something with me and I turned her down, she whacked me on the side of the head with a tow rope. Had to have surgery!

I have a brother in Darwin. I finally decided I'd had enough, and went up to stay with him for awhile. I got a damn good job with a shipping company, much better wages than she pays. I'd tell you how much, but that's tasteless and I was raised better than that. She tracked me down!! Came up to Darwin and tried to fuck me again. She is not well.

Please help me. How do I get rid of this woman? She thinks she owns me. She is a racist and a child abuser, and I want nothing to do with her. But she won't leave me alone!!

Please, someone help.

Thank you very much.

"Warrior Queen's Man"
 
Lol, totally looking for help in the wrong places. Unless you're trolling of course, then you've come to the right place!
 
Easy for you to mock. You have no idea what I have been through. I actually bought her a Jaguar to get her to leave me alone. Still she torments me.

Please, someone. Anyone. Make her stop.

He says to tell you this would be funnier if you got it right.
He bought two.
 
Lol, if tormenting you gets her things, what makes you think she would stop.
I have tried everything else. I ignore her, and she comes to me with a bunch of tacky sex toys. I purposely sabotage her tattoo, and she walks around with her tits out asking to play "Mistress and the Darkie." I call child protective services, and she brings in someone else's daughter to replace her own. Nothing has worked. I figured maybe if I gave her a car, she would shut up and leave me alone.

As you can see, it didn't work.

I am lost and need your help.
 
Back
Top