Balls and strikes (open for one lady please pm first)

Kali laughed havin her wad at his comments as they walked to the elevator. As they stepped into the elevator a couple with a ton of luggage stepped in and caused Kali to push up against Cory. She smiled as she braced herself on his chest. They got off on his floor and she followed him to his room. They stepped into his room and she looked around, "wow the league really does take care of their guys don't they?!"
 
As they loaded the elevator so did a couple with enough luggage to last a year. Being pressed on the condensed area Kali leaned up against cory's chest. As she did he looked down at her and smiled. The way her hands felt on his chest sent an electricity through him that he had not felt in some time. After stepping off on his floor Cory opened the door to his luxury room.

"yeah I don't know if you know it or not? But I am kind of a big deal!" Cory laughed as he talked. Walking over to the mini bar he opened up pouring her another vodka and cranberry. Handing her the glass "I travel for six months at a time and carry practically everything I own with me and I still don't have half the luggage that couple had." Cory laughed and then had a seat in one of the chairs by the window in the room. "so tell me ms. Kali. Where are you from? What do you do for fun. Have a seat we will have our own rendition of speed dating!" Cory smiled as he was having a lot of fun with her not to mention she was smoking hot!
 
Kali laughed, "oh a big deal huh? So should I be swooning over you by now then?" she winked. She walked to the window looking out over the city, "amazing view." she laughed as he asked her questions, "wow, you gonna take notes?" she sat on the arm of his chair. "let's see, I'm from Oregon originally.... Moved here for college... Never left bc I ended up really likin it here.... What I do for fun? Umm well I'm sure you had no idea, but I love sports.. I win my fantasy football league every year... Umm I like being outside and active. Not a big drinker or anything like that, never really was my style... Umm what else would you like to know?, and by the way I'm expecting you to answer these same questions." she laughed as she sipped her drink. "what's your favorite city to go to? Hmm I'm trying to come up with a couple questions that aren't so clique.... Umm, when was the last meal you ate that wasnt prepared by a professional?" she smiled at him.
 
As she talked Cory listened intently. He couldn't get over her natural beauty. As she finished "so my spill huh? Well I am a southern boy. Grew up in a small georgia town. Baseball has always been my love. But I do enjoy playing golf when I have time. As for a home cooked meal well let's just say I really can't remember the last time I had that." Cory smiled.

Taking a sip of his drink and settin the glass down on the table "was that an offer or just a question?" Cory said with a little chuckle in his voice. Sitting there they chatted for a few more minutes grabbing the remote off the table Cory cut on the stereo on the room. "one more questions Kali. When is the last time someone asked you to dance?" in the back ground a slow jazz song played perfect for a nice slow dance.
 
Kali laughed and shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know yet if it was an offer... Had to see what I would be up against first." she laughed. Then he asked her about dancing. She raised her eyebrows, "is that a question or an offer Cory?" she smiled at him and set her empty glass next to his on the table.

She was having a great time, she was living in the moment. Not thinking about the fact that in a few days he would be moving on to the next city. It had been a long time since she had gone on a date.... This was an inproptue date right? She was thinking too much. She focused her attention back on Cory and the good time she was having.
 
Cory smiled as she teased back about being an offer or a question. "well mine is an offer." Cory grinned and raised to his feet. "Kali may I have this dance?" he said and then laughed playfully as he was trying to act all serious. Kali offered her hand to him and he helped her stand.

Turning to face her he placed his hands softly on her hips feeling the thin material of the dress she wore. "if you think this is corny. I am sorry. To be honest with you I am not much of a dancer. But had nothing in the department of finding away to get my hands on you." Cory smiled an playfully winked at the beautiful brunette as they moved slowly to the music on his hotel room.
 
Kali smiled and took his hand, "mine was an offer too. If your really interested." she moved into his arms and smiled as she looped her arms around his neck. "it's not corny. It's sweet and if we're being honest, I'm kinda liking your hands on me." they moved to the music around the hotel suite.
 
As they slowly moved he grinned as she said hers was an offer as well. Then he heard her speak of sweet and being honest and liking the feel of his hands on her as well. "well that is good to know." Cory said with a sly little grin. "because you telling me that gives me just enough courage to do this."

With that Cory leaned softly towards her and pressed his lips softly to hers. His hands slid a little lower on her hips and locked around the backside of her in the small of her back. Slowly Cory continued moving to the music hoping Kali would embrace him as well in te kiss as she did with hands.
 
Kali surprised herself when she kissed him back softly. It was a slow gentle kiss, nothing rushed or aggressive. It was perfect. She smiled as she leaned towards him and kissed him again their lips meeting once again.
 
Cory was pleasantly surprised as their kiss broke and Kali kissed him again. Softly Cory embraced her again his hands now parting sliding up and down her back. The material of the dress against his finger tips sensing excitement through his body.

Cory could feel her leaning against him and her body brushing his the feeling of her breast softly brushing his chest was just an added bonus to the excitement the evening was bringing. As their kiss broke only from lack of air it seemed. Cory grinned looking down at her. "are we crazy for doing this? I mean what are we doing he?" he laughed. "I guess I am being the girl aren't I? Questioning every move. I guess you better shut me up and kiss me again." Cory chuckled as he spoke.
 
Kali laughed as he rambled on, "Cory? I'm asking the same questions in my head right now.... But it feels too damn good to stop." she smiled Ashe pulled his mouth to hers once again kissing him, "we can question it later." her hands pulling his mouth to hers again and again.
 
Cory felt her lips meet his again after telling it felt "to good to stop." and Cory agreed. As they kissed softly Cory backed Kali towards the bed. As they reached the bed he stopped her but not his kisses. Reaching behind her his left hand found the zipper of her dress and slowly began to zip it down. As it reached as far as it would go their kiss broke.

Stepping back just a little Cory let his hands meet at the top of the dress on her shoulders and push it off. This caused it to fall quickly to the floor. Kali was now standing in nothing but bra panties heels and a pool of a little black dress around her ankles. Leaning forward Cory kissed the side of her neck and then her collar bone where he softly nibbled a little. As he pulled his mouth from her sweet body Cory moaned. "Kali you have an amazing body baby!"
 
Kali got chills as her dressed dropped to the floor. She blushed when he commented on his body and let her hands move to his chest and started unbuttoning his shirt. She kissed his skin in a trail as it became exposed to her. Slowly undoing his pants where they joined her dress on the floor.
 
Their lips met again as his hands searched city's body up and down. Cory could feel kali's hands slowly undoing his shirt pushing it off his shoulder into the like now accumulating in the floor. After his shirt was gone she quickly moved her attention to his slams. Working seconds they were noe around his ankles. Cory lifted one leg at a time to step out of his pants. This causing his now fully stiffened cock behind his boxers to brush against her tight little tummy.

Cory moved his kisses to her neck and his hands slid up cupping her bra held breasts. Moaning as his hand touched them. Lowering his head down he kissed and sucked each exposed portion of her breasts. Then lookin up Cory let a playful grin fill his face. His hands released her breasts and found her shoulders. Lightly he pushed them forward causing Kali to leave her still heel covered feet and fall back on the bed. Cory held her right leg up kissing what seemed like every inch of it down to her feet. His hand taking the heeled shoe in his hand. "as sexy as these are I think you might be more comfy out of them?" Cory said with a sly little grin on his face. Removing the shoe he threw it down in the floor by the other. Kissing back up her leg he reached the outside of her panties. Teasingly Cory ran his tongue against the outside portion of them covering her now moist little pussy. Only giving it a tease Cory began kissing the other leg where he kissed down until he reached that shoe removing it. Slowly Cory kissed back up this leg. If there was one thing Cory liked to do in the bedroom it was teasing and having fun. He hoped Kali was enjoying it!
 
Kali felt the slow tease a he made his way up and down her legs. Her body shook with anticipation. She knew she wanted him, she just hadn't known just how badly she wanted him until now. She groaned as he teased her other leg. It was a slow amazing form of torture and she was going to take it just as long as he was willing to give it. Her hips lifted off the bed towards Cory a little as he reached her inner thigh. She looked up and him and smiled
 
As Cory kissed back up her leg after removing her other shoe he noticed her hips lift up off the Ned slightly. Cory knew at this point his teasing was working and she was enjoying it. As his lips moved to her inner thigh her legs opened a little farther. Cory slid his hands up the side of her legs and over her hips. Locking his fingers on the inside of her thongs straps he slowly started to peel them down. As he did Cory pressed his lips to her belly even putting his tongue playfully in her belly button moving it around to tickle her. As he sat up he pulled the thong from her legs over her feet and tossed it with the large pile of clothes that now lay piled and mingled in the floor just at the end of the bed.

Cory looked down at Kali and ran his hands up to her breasts. Lightly he squeezed them together and moaned. He then bent down and kissed her softly on the lips. His kisses moved slowly south kissing her neck, collar bone the tops of her breasts still being held by her bra and down to her tight tummy. As he reached her tummy he ran his fingers along the wetness between her leg. It was so wet and inviting Cory knew he had teased her to satisfactory conditions. His mouth then replaced his hand and he slowly slid his tongue up the length of her soft pussy lips. Moaning from the sweetness. Cory looked up as his tongue slid up and then with no warning at all he pushed forward sending his tongue as deep as he could burying it deep inside her.
 
Kali moaned softly as he continued the tease.... Then she felt his tongue and her breath caught...... When his tongue thrust deep inside her she bit her lower lip, her fingers digging into the sheets at her sides. She couldn't remember the last time she was given this much attention.... it felt incredible!! "Mmmmm God Cory!! that feels amazing!"
 
As Cory came up for air he looked up and grinned as she had moaned out in pleasure from the feeling he was giving her. Smiling with his playfulness "do you think you can take that bra off and let me see those breasts I have been dying to see!" Cory winked at her then ran his tongue back through her wetness.

As his tongue reached the top of her soft pussy his mouth softly sucked her clit in. Cory took his right hand and softly inserted his middle two fingers in her and slowly worked them in and out as his mouth matched the pace sucking her swollen little clit. Cory moaned into her pussy as he sucked as his fingers slowly built on to the tease as they slid in and out pleasuring her.
 
Kali's mind was a tornado. The things he was doing to her were pushing her dangerously close to the edge. She moaned his name again As she tossed her bra to the side and dug her hands into the bed beside her. "The tease is killing me!" She breathed heavily. "Please! I want to feel you NOW!"
 
Back
Top