The Lab Experiment: A Life is a Life

I obediently bent over the desk preparing for the general to fuck me when the door bursted open. I gasped when I saw Seto.
 
-Seto looked.-"You bastered you used me."-The general was caught with his pants down.-"Easy Seto you would be a fool to fire at me i have a whole army you worthless prick."-Seto fired the gun as he stunned the general and he shocked the collar which broke it making it fall off Serena.-"Come on put your clothes on and lets go we have to leave it was a mistake i won't let them use you like this."-he said waiting for her to dress while he went over the mental map in his mind.-
 
Once the collar was off, I realized what was going on. The general was abusing his power and had me created just as a sex toy for him to abuse. I immediately put back on the clothes that Seto had me dress in and we escaped. We were going to be in really big trouble for what happend and had to go into hiding.
 
-Seto held her hand as they ran for the escape garage and grabbed keys to a high performance Sports car in the process he had access to a Laptop which was his from the lab and a High efficient way of hacking The Armies bank account linked to a Card he owned so they may live amongst the land safely.-"Are you ok Serena?"-he said as they drove off fast and furious out of range of the base for now-
 
"I-I am okay." I said still in shock over what was going on. The soldiers on the base tried to stop us, but we managed to lose them. I wondered where he was taking me.
 
-Seto was breathing heavily and panicking as he drove faster along the highway.-"We Have to be on the run and under cover."
 
"I will make some changes to my appearance when we get somewhere safe." I said. We were heading into a forest area and I could see a cabin in the distance.
 
-Pulling in he looked to Serena.-"This will have to do for the night it will be dark soon and i hope they do not find us."-he said as he took there stuff setting it in the living room of the cabin.-"You may dress or anything you can we will get rid of our old clothes once we pick up brand new ones."
 
It was a very cozy little cabin which was perfect for the evening. The first thing I did was took a shower. I felt so dirty and not in a very good way about what the General did to me. After taking my shower, I put on a tight short t-shirt and white lace panties. I walked out and hugged my creator happy that he saved me. "I am going to fix us something to eat." I said. Besides my other capabilities, I could also cook. The fridge in the cabin was stocked with different meats and veggies. I found some steak, salad stuff, and macaroni and chees which I prepared. I set the table while it was cooking. I wanted to thank my creator anyway possible.
 
-Seto's home was being made to use now and he was happy she was helping him out now. She was incredible and he looked around and smiled to her movements.-"Thank you Serena i am glad to see your well."
 
I fixed our plates. "Thank you for saving me from him." I said. I was very much attracted to my creator the moment that I woke up. I began to flirt with him while we ate. I started out subtly. My foot brushed against his.
 
-Seto sat down and began to eat with Serena. Seto felt her foot brush against his and looked to her a bit with a blush. Was she really flirting with him or was it something other for now he would eat and hopefully it would pass, maybe not.-
 
I smiled mischieviously as I continued to rub his foot with mine, but I decided to up the ante a bit. I began to move my foot higher as I ate until it was at his crotch. I smiled mischieviously as I rubbed his cock over his pants.
 
-Seto blushed as he saw her foot as he was almost done with dinner.-"Serena...what are you doing."-he asked he did not stop her as he was curious to her foot at his crotch the way she rubbed it. had her sensor saw him as some one she liked. maybe she was thanking him.-
 
"I really want to thank you for helping me." I said. It was both the fact that I liked him and that I wanted to thank him. I fell for him after I was brought to life. I did not have these feelings for the general. I could sense that Seto was a very kind person. It also explained why I was so very uneasy around the general. I needed Seto. After finishing eating, we went to the bedroom. I definitely did not want to sleep alone.
 
-He grins and smiled kindly as they went to the bedroom Seto got in his pjs as he smiled to Serena she soon pushed him back on the bed Seto was about to have one of his first sexual encounters.-
 
I could sense that Seto was new to this. It was surprising since he was such a hot and sweet guy. I climbed on top straddling him so that my pussy was against his hardened cock. I could feel it pressing from underneath his pants. I removed my shirt so that I would be topless and leaned in to kiss him passionately. Though my encounter with the General was my first, I had sexual knoweledge that was programmed into me, so I knew exactly what to do.
 
-Seto groaned in the kiss his lips touching Serena's it was a wonderful feeling very nice and almost intoxicating.-"Mmm Serena."-He kissed back his tongue slipped in to her mouth.-
 
I moaned, "Mmmmmmm!" as he kissed me back. I grinded lightly against him rubbing his manhood over my pussy which was causing me to get very. "I need you, Seto." I begged, "Please fuck me."
 
-Seto gulped lightly he was still pretty clueless he slipped her clothes off. She did the same as he kisses down her neck and sucks her breasts.-
 
As he sucked on my breasts, I caressed him sensing he was a bit nervous. I moaned, "Don't be so nervous.". I wanted him to feel a bit more at ease so I moved lower and kissed his cock from the base of the shaft to the tip before sucking on it.
 
-He groaned and Seto felt her mouth as he looked down at her eyes.-"Serena that feels good very very good"-he said as he groaned loudly his body twitched.-
 
I took his cock into my mouth and started to suck on it as I began to rub my pussy for him. I felt so safe with Seto and felt he was more my master than the general. I felt it when I awakened and first saw him.
 
-Seto groaned with her mouth on him and watched her rub her pussy for him which made him harder and just want her more he felt the sexual urges and just did not know how to treat them he did not want to treat his greatest creation like Meat but he did not want to disregard the fact she was a woman and very beautiful.-
 
I sucked harder on his cock. I moaned, "Mmmmmmmmmm!". I massaged his balls as I sucked him off knowing that would please him as well.
 
Back
Top