The Blank Manual - Most Popular Questions Asked

Great work!!!

Thanks to all the people involved in making this..... Awesome!!!
One question: Is there a "how-to" thread on indexing pictures somewhere? Is it possible to do in the forum or do you have to do it in html or.....???

Have fun everyone :kiss:
 
Suggested Topic

Okay, so the "How do I meet people, ask them out, gain confidence, get over shyness?" question just came up for the umpteenth time. When I searched for previous advice for the thread starter, I saw these seem to be very common topics, and perhaps good candidates for TBM.

Here's my post in the current thread with the most recent "best of" threads on these topics, but in searching HT posts for 'confidence,' 'meet*,' etc. I saw a ton of other great threads as well...possibly even enough for a new category.

:rose:
 
*rubs sore red eyes from reading the entire blank manual*

Alright, i think I'm ready now.

Honey? Where are you? I'm ready to fuck now...

*falls over from sleep deprivation*

Totally incredible. I'm a little slow to get on the bandwagon, but thanks for putting this together, BlueSugar...

thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u

....sleep now....ZZzzzzzzzzz
 
Last edited:
asian_princess said:
*rubs sore red eyes from reading the entire blank manual*

Alright, i think I'm ready now.

Honey? Where are you? I'm ready to fuck now...

*falls over from sleep deprivation*

Totally incredible. I'm a little slow to get on the bandwagon, but thanks for putting this together, BlueSugar...

thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u

....sleep now....ZZzzzzzzzzz


aww! thats so cute!!
*fixes the blankets around asian princess*
you're most welcome!
 
How to perform various sex acts from the male point of view.

I couldn’t find any decent instruction manuals on giving head so I decided to write my own. I have run into so many women that think they are the "best" at giving BJs only to find out they didn't have a clue. And us guys just keep telling them that they are great when a hand job might have done the trick better. Hope it helps.

I encourage all to add comments or enter into the fun and post a "How to .." of your own.

The first part of this will be a short anatomy lesson. The most sensitive part of a man’s penis is the head. The most sensitive part of the head is the little rim around the head. Many men are sensitive in the scrotum or testicle area. Some, like me, to pain others to pleasure. Some women like to lick and suck on the testicles others don’t. To me it doesn’t matter, but some men love this.

Let’s talk about sensation and what feels good. In one word pleasure in a man or a woman is derived from just one thing, friction. Younger men generally respond best to a light touch. The older a man gets the more pressure is required to elicit the same pleasure. You can squeeze my penis very hard and it still gives me pleasure not pain. When you go down on a man try to remember that many call it a blow job and that is a complete misnomer. It would be better named a suck job! A little suction is a good thing. Some women like to take the head in and create as much suction for as long as they can while stroking the shaft. This can sometimes lead to an immediate release, but not in older men. It does create an awesome sensation if not prolonged too much.

The head bob is always effective. This can be varied to create an ongoing and building sensation. Some ways to vary it are: Push the penis against the roof of the mouth with your tongue while drawing the penis in and out of your mouth; use your lips to create pressure while bobbing up and down on the shaft with greater speed then slowing down; Take as much of it in your mouth as you are comfortable with and use your tongue to rub the shaft up and down or give a “swirl” effect with the tongue; Hold the base of the shaft in a circle of one or two fingers, rather tightly, and suck on just the head while using your tongue on that rim we mentioned; cradle the testicles in one hand and gently roll them around or gently scrape with you fingernails.

When is he going to cum? If you have kept your hands on his testicles you will feel them draw back toward the body just seconds before he is going to shoot. If you don’t want a mouth full this is the time to back off and stroke the shaft with long strokes rather rapidly.

What does cum taste like? It is different with every man. A lot depends on what they have eaten. I am told that if a man has been eating asparagus or garlic you don’t want to taste it for any reason. Fruit eaten just prior to your experience will leave a sweeter taste than steak. I am told that there is usually a salt taste to it and men who smoke have a taste of cigarettes coupled with the other flavor or flavors. To keep from tasting it at all, just swallow rapidly preferably with the penis as deep in your mouth as possible. You will get the greatest taste by having just the head in your mouth at the appropriate moment and allowing the cum to trickle to the back of your throat and then swallowing. I am told that women who spit it out after the man ejaculates in their mouth get the full flavor! You can, of course, avoid the whole issue by just finishing the guy off with your hand, when he is ready to shoot. After all at that point he really doesn’t care that much. He is cumming and that is the main point!


Any Questions? You have but to ask.
 
I admit I am a female slave but giving oral sex is my favourite thing. Have added my comments to Dukes thread from the perspective of how understand giving oral I have developed my skill and love of oral.

Its not easy to state generic aspects of what makes good oral as every man has different needs in terms of speed, touch, tongue, lips, teeth and end result.
There are physiological and verbal clues that can be picked up if he is willing to take time to give them.
Pointing out the physical changes (as you did duke) is a good start. I personally love feeling the skin of his balls tightening on my tongue, apart from loving the sensation; I love knowing I am giving him pleasure. Feeling the skin changes through all levels of touch is another way. If it feels like his cock is starting to retract its time to change direction or speed.
Verbal clues are easy for anyone to follow. Not every man shouts 'give it to me baby' nor is that particluary helpful :rolleyes: but slight breath changes, muttering under your breath, small noises of appreciation all help guide someone to be the ideal cock sucker for you.

Oral serving is all about him. It really annoys me if I worked hard only to discover I missed giving him complete satifaction because I did not focus fully on how his body reacted to certain things I did.

Lots of men don't want to cum through oral, but they do want to build to the point of almost cumming.

To me, its an art form to build and build, then slowly them back from that point and start re-building. not slowing down in time, shortens the overall experience and stopping too abruptly can be (I have been told) a physically painful experience. It takes patience and time from both participants to get it perfect.

Most men I have known like being licked and sucked, but the length of time, type of touch from my tongue varies greatly from person to person.

Have met men who simply want to ram it into my mouth and pound away as if they were the star of a porn film.

Others who like a firm touch from hands and mouth but not too firm or its painful. Others who love slow, small touches leading into long strokes of hand, tongue and lips.

Have found that by asking what type of porn or pics they like gives me an idea of what their cock can cope with.

Flicking my tongue across the slit and head, building up the timing and intensity is something men seemed to have fantasised about but rarely experienced.

I have found men who like to be licked under their balls, yet often become tense if you get too near their ass.

When licking balls I like to have a hand on his cock as well, giving the overall feel that although my concentration is focused on the feel of his balls on my tongue or in my mouth; I have not forgotten his cock and will return my attention to it once I think his balls have had enough attention.

At times, I appreciate his hand in my hair, guiding my head to where he wants my mouth, the speed and level of intensity. This is a useful trick if its someone who does not give you exactly what you want, when you want it.

Sadly most people get the idea of how to give good oral from porn films or poorly written erotic stories that have little realism or practical help.

Duke I look forward to seeing what other people add to your thread and comments they may have about this or your post.

Great idea to start this :)
 
Last edited:
duke4227 said:
I couldn’t find any decent instruction manuals on giving head so I decided to write my own.

...

Any Questions? You have but to ask.




thank you very much for this post, but please, next time start your own thread and then notify me if I don't catch it :)
 
I have 8 MS word pages filled with new threads since the last time I gave a detailed update, I've been doing a handful of threads every month but its time again for another clean sweeping revamping update.

I enjoy doing this for everyone, and I also have enjoyed everyone's input via PM or these master threads ... and now its that time again where I ask ya'll for help ontop of what I've already dug up :)

post them here or PM me, doesn't matter.

thanks again everyone for being supportive and helpful.
I have a few things to say about things I've noticed lately since I've gone into lurk mode, but I will save them for another thread in the Cafe`.
 
Help Is On The Way

Brand new here but not to the Web. Just started exploring this site this morning and came upon this Outstanding thread. Just about any question that can be asked about sexual activity is asked and answered in this thread. Ty Blue Sugar. Quite an undertaking and Well Done.

garybear
 
FWIW, I just searched the blank manual for "jealousy" without any hits...

Wouldn't this be (dealing with) be worth mentioning, perhaps around "mental"?
 
Very good freaking awesome info page BlueSugar, one of the best I av come across..
thvm:rose:
 
anonymous feedback

I am trying to turning off anonymous feedback and I can not figure out how to do it, can anyone please talk me through it step by step please. I do not mind feed back but when people are nasty assholes. I don't need it :confused:

you could try to reply to me directly use my username lovebobby

Thanks in advance
 
I am trying to turning off anonymous feedback and I can not figure out how to do it, can anyone please talk me through it step by step please. I do not mind feed back but when people are nasty assholes. I don't need it :confused:

you could try to reply to me directly use my username lovebobby

Thanks in advance

From what I understand you can either delete unpleasant feedback yourself or report it to the site admin, admittedly I'm not a regular writer so you might want to check out the authors board to get more specific info.
 
lovebobby: if you go to this page, that should bring you to a page with your submissions. you can from there delete the anonymous comments but i don't believe there's a way to block anonymous commenting pre-emptively.

ed
 
How do I add multiple Pictures on my profile?

I want to do like others on here and put more then one picture on my profile and also add pictures to my Signature. How would I do that> Also how do I change my status from virgin to something else, I'm not exactly one? ;)
 
Back
Top