International Affair (closed)

Curling in close she wished Tiffy could even remotely what she had. Jasleen knew that in a way both of them had changed she had known them both long enough to see that. While she hated to see them both go through this distance and hot and cold relationship of theirs she was glad that it gave her what she had with Mack. Her head tilted giving him more access to her neck as her arms snaked around him hugging him closer still.

That's what I liked to see. No arguements no heat exchanges in fact there were no words traded between us as the water came down upon us and Jasleen tilted her head to the side. Yes, give me that neck. Starting from the base and kissing softly asi worked my way down to the shoulder the lips parts allowing the tip of tongue to slide out and lather up her smooth sin and this went back up, each one more energetic than the last as I knew we would not have hot water for long and the arms continued to hold her close, chests touching and liftng her up slightly to be able to reach.

What I would give to havea stable enviroment such as this. The girls would have a strong mother and a caring father. Jasleen deserved this as well, to come home to smiles and hugs and not have to worry about the phone ringing at midnight for another OP in some far off land, ut I couldn't convince her to change, not for any amount of money as she could not get me to stop.

Life with Mack would have been entertaining she knew that as neither of them would give up the work they loved and neither would ask that of the other. So they were best suited where they were if not at least for the sake of his girls. It was bad enough to have one parent getting called away at the drop of a hat much less two of them. She got along well with his girls their entire lives.

In that respect she really envied Jonas Mack and Bob they had families there for them. People to come home to no matter the situation. She had various safe houses scattered all over the world she could access for as long as she needed at any given time and the refugee set up here now was permanent sort of house not that she would see it much in all honesty. She would let the base use it just to keep someone here to watch over the refugees.

She leaned up and kissed him softly feeling the chill begin to invade the water.

We really should get out of here before it goes completely cold.

As disappointing as it was to let her go and step out of the shower, she was right in the respect as it was becoming a tad bit cold. Stepping out behind her and turning off the faucets the room was thick with steam but Jasleen's dark outline was clearly visibe to me in the small interior and we bumped into one another as was to be expected with my crouch against the cheeks of that backside and bit onto the lower lip as my body twitched a bit from being sore. Taking a towel off the rack and handing it over and taking one for myself I turned on the overhead fan to be clearing out the steam but did not want to leave just yet knowing that as soon as the door was opened all of the fresh air would come rushing in and against our water soaked boies it would be stepping into an ice box.

As the fan whirredi took up the folded towel and wiped the condonsation from the mirror to better see ourselves as out of the corner of my eye there was Jasleen smiling upon my and drying her long, rave black, hair.

Finishing drying off and having her hair wrapped up for a bit to help it dry more she smiled to him. The vent in the ceiling whirring to life as she watched him for a moment. Her hand reached to reluctantly open the door suspecting they would be more inclined to hurry up and get dressed to avoid the temptation to simply dive back into bed together.

We will have to figure out some time to get away again.

"Yes, we do" I nodded as I toweled myself off and looked at her again as well as her well carved body and wondered how she was able to keep her figure such as that as the veil began to thin and we were able to see each other better and felt our skin dry. "Any idea of when that would be?" it was a silly question to ask as with our duties and with her devotion to her people and our unit even though she was detached to be with us she would more likely to be helping the refugees than actually being in a firefight like me, she had her duties and I had mine.

Opening the door to the bathroom and walking out the chill was much less but I did my walk in the nude towards the bed where the clothes were scattered around and I couldn't help but chuckle at this as we felt like two teenagers going at it, like we did the first time, but I enjoyed it and wanted to do it again.

Picking up my drawers and putting them on I sat at the foot of the bed and looked at the clock. It was getting late, but I didn't want to do as Jasleen stepped out of the bathroom. "Tiffy's going to be bitchin' when I get back," shaking my head lightly, "I don't want to go back, but I have to."

Tiffy knows you have been working with the refugees Col. Ryan and I told the wives club all the work you all had to do so whatever time you get back she should understand. She and Molly and Kim were taking some of the others shopping for supplies and then Molly was bringing the stuff here so Tiffy might not even be home when you get back.

She smiled to him as she got dressed again and pulled her hair back into a ponytail. She smiled to him and leaned closer to kiss his cheek with a wink.

We will figure out something since I am here for a while and you all constantly have assignments popping up so who knows you and I could end up on assignment together.

"That wil be great" feeling her delicate touch upon my cheek. I felt thoroughly refreshed after the shower and our 'work out' and watching one another get dressed I looked at my cell phone and fortunately no one has called looking for us. Very strange. Usually every half hour the phone would be ringing with someone, mostly Colonel Ryan either wondering where we were or that there was another OP for us.

I looked forward to having another operation with Jasleen, preferably someplace cooler such as Europe. We've been there before but most of us had been sent to the Middle East and I hated feeling my skin cooking. Having a woman around our unit was thought of as being a distraction and she was especially when you had a relationship and that was considered a 'no-no' but it wasn't like every night we were in the same foxhole banging the shit out of each other.

With Tiffy and all them gone and no one calling that means that we can spend more time together and catch up on our pst. I wasn't the kind that would simply drop my seed and move on, not with Jasleen. After lacing up my boots I went to the couch and sat down feeling my muscles relax throughout my body and asked for her to sit down next to me.

She curled up on the couch with satisfied and relaxed smile. Leaning back against his chest as she took a deep breath.

So... I know of some potential situations International might get called in on and if so I can see if we can incorporate you all from the beginning.

"Is that right?" as she nuzzled up to me. I felt warm, very warm as one arm snaked around her hip to draw her abdomen closer as the other touched that long flowing, clubbed black hair and felt how soft it was and smelled. "Any chance we can go somewhere and be able to spend more time at the sights than worrying about bullets?" I keptup the bravado of being tough and relentless but after awhile when you come home to an ungrateful person, you feel drawn away, but you already know that song and dance so I looked back as Jasleen curled up with me. I felt young again and though I wanted to have another round I knew not to push it in the end.

Colonel Ryan and Snake Doctor, they'll be looking for me. I was waiting for my cell to go off any moment hence why I left it close and one eye was fixated on it.

Her computer chirped to life beeping as she moved quickly to it... reading a secured communication and rubbed her temples with a groaned growl. Shaking her head she sat down and quickly sent a response and then looking to Mack her expression was less than amused but calm.

You Me Snake Doc Betty Blue and Cool Breeze... tracking two targets and babysitting a third one. We need to assemble the others and I will explain more then.

Yep, that was the que i've been waiting for, "Right, let's roll out. You can ride with me," grabbing up my cellphone and touching the right buttons to get ahold of the right people. We were out the door in an instant and It felt that everything we had just done had faded away and had never happened. We were at the vehicle and Betty and Blue were responding to our calls to assemble.

"Alright, what's the op?" I asked as we rolled out the parking lot at a deliberate pace.

I will tell everyone once when we get to Dogpatch.

She knew where she was assigned and it was her place to direct them to where they were needed but how to break the team up into the three needed groups was the question. Her mind tumbled that around till they arrived back on base and had made their way to Col Ryan's office. Once everyone was there she looked around.

You all have the ability to assist in an assignment. This is a three pronged mission. There are two targets that have to be tracked and if need be taken out the third and I reserve that one for those who have raised daughters... Jonas Bob and Mack. Charles I need you to tail a Ruiz Garcia...

She watched the expressions and nodded.

Yes him... Mister weapons king himself. The other tracking target is one Malcolm O Shea. It would seem they have a mutual hate for one Ramon Salizar. Salizar is one of those necessary evils in the world that the governments tend to let live due to what he can provide them. Well His daughter has turned 18 and...

She paused hearing the groans from Blaine having lived through raising a 18 year old.

She has decided that Daddy's wars and problems are not going to stop her from living her life any longer. So she is going on a little trip... around Europe and the Mediterranean before returning to boarding school for her senior year. Low and behold Mr Salizar has valuable information for International on both of our targets in exchange for her daughter to be watched over. I have dealt with young Natalia a few times before so they contacted me to deal with her.

She watched as Blaine and Ryan shot each other looks and before Ryan could speak Jonas piped up

I would be more than happy to tangle with Mr O Shea again and since you have already asked Charles to monitor the other gentleman that would in fact leave Bob and Mack to aid with young Natalia. Give them a good idea of what is in store for them with their own daughters and would keep the young bachelor far from the young lady.

She laughed as they all ribbed Charles for a moment.

Well then Brown hope you are current on your advanced defense and offence driving I will inform her father that I will be dealing with her and I will be providing my own driver and additional bodyguard... all out of his pocket.

Greatm fan-fucking trastic, now i'm going to be babysitting the daughter of a weapons trafficker. As they were having their fun ribbing on Charles I ws wondering what, or even how, we were going to be able to keep a fresh faced 18 year old in check. My daughters were not that old, yet, but they will be, and already they were reaching a level of maturity that was beginning to frighten me because I knew what kind of men were out there and they were going to go looking for. They were looking the bad boy even though they were all saying that they were looking for an honest and true man.

Shaking my head as the banter continued I looked over at Snake Doctor with a smug grin. This was going to be a different OP, a bodyguard mission but that did not mean I wasn't going to go empty handed, but I was definately going.

"You said you've met her before?" I asked Jasleen, "Please tell me she's not a promiscuous one." That was the last thing I needed was to handle a horny 18 year old as my fuse for dealing with rowdy people was nil. In the back of my mind I was forming up everything that I will be needing for this. We were going traveling so my sidearm was going to be a must and for close operations I would be packing a good MP-5 9mm as Charles took the playful abuse in stride with blushing cheeks.

Young Natalia and I have done this bodyguard pampered princess routine before yes. Thats why her father asked for me. Natalia will push a little she will toss around temper tantrums like a 5 year old but I have an ace up my sleeve... there is a young man she is very much in love with and while her father and I agree on him and like the young man her mother feels he is too lowly or whatever... personally I have my opinions about her protesting too much but her father and I let Natalia and this young man see each other... She gets too far out of line she knows I will inform her mother of her seeing this young man behind my back with her fathers permission...

A devious cruel smirk plays across her face though quickly melts into her normal sweet smile.

Natalia won't be any trouble nor will her mother if Felicia begins hounding either of you about what Natalia can and can't do on this trip just nod and smile and if that pisses her off send her to me.

Mr O Shea has been traveling well armed Jonas so don't do anything stupid without calling in back up first AND waiting for it to arrive.

Pmapered princess? Great that was all I needed, but all kidding aside we get to go out of the country and to someplace better than the deserts and mountains. The briefing was not a fifteen minute wonder where we learned everything and briskfully jumped onto a transport out of hte country. No, we took alot of time and preparation to know everything about our targets as well as the area that we were going to be in.

O'Shea was a gun runner and runners make alot of enemies very quickly and naturally if they can't target the runner himself then they go after the family. Brak the family and you break the man, it was that easy and with Natalia coming of age then she would be a very tempting target so we focused on the girl as well as her infatuation.

Pulling up his available information he was just a bit older than her but I couldn't help but wonder how he would pick, of all people, the daughter of a gun runner. Over one billion women in the world he chose a dangerous one. Perhaps he did or did not know of his choice. Poor kid.

Garcia and O Shea have destinations that are a little too close to Miss Salizar's location so we are going to be keeping an eye on them just in case. and Miss Natalia Salizar will accept whatever ruling I make and she has already been informed as such. We will be joining up with them in Barcelona where the three of us will be taking over for her fathers men so that they can keep an eye on her mother who will be Stateside as a fundraiser... Ryan that is where you come in you and your wife WILL be attending and you will play up the happy couple unless a distraction is needed then you two know what to do.

She saw the unspoken grumble from Col Ryan since he and his wife were separated and preferring it that way. A quick stare shot at him he simply nodded to her getting the hint that his wife had been told as much and that she would be cooperating like it or not.

As for Mr Garcia... He is conveniently visiting an old army buddy just a measly 12 miles outside of Barcelona in some impromptu reunion. Most of the soldiers in attendance have a record either current or ending in former jail time. One of them however is on International's payroll so you are not flying solo Grey. You will in fact if it comes down to it be assisted by one Victor Davidson...

She saw the nod and the smile knowing this guys history and the fact that he would be there seemed to make it a little more acceptable to everyone on Grey working alone.

Mr O Shea... and his family are on a sightseeing tour of Spain... with a three day stop in Barcelona.

SO that would be our best bet on when one of them if not both might try to strike... Brown piped up.

She nodded.

We have three possibilities Barcelona... Santorini or London...

Jonas chuckled O Shea would be stupid to try anything in London much less set foot in London you know that...

She shook her head... Something is making him reckless thats why I told you don't do anything stupid call for backup if you have to move against him.

If he were to enter London, he knew he would be tracked. MI6 and their people would be all over them and we didn't want a bunch of limeys in our way. This man was smart, he took his steps carefully. Santarini was buzzing in the back of my mind as Jasleen was giving out the orders for everyone and I saw Colonel Ryan's disgruntled look, the reluctant acceptance knowing what he had to do, but I didn't laugh knowing that karma would come to bite me on the ass. O'Shea was a big catch. His guns had been tied to Somalia, Angola, Bosnia, he was usually selling them to revoultionaries knowing they wanted the the most, not some criminals and street thugs. He wanted the money, blood money. He didn't care who his weapons killed so long as he got the reuqested price in American or Euro.

We looked over pictures so everyone could be familiar with their contacts as well as the possible threats. This gun runner would have made many enemies so someone, no government or military, would be hounding him more than a disgruntled customer. Looking through the stacks of pictures I saw the ones of O'Shea and saw his eyes. He was determined and smart, definately a threat, but looking at his daughter I was kind of drawing a blank at how the two could be related.

"With Mister Garcia going for this reunion with our informant," I asked, "What can we hope to gain?" Whilst still looking through the pictures as Snake Doctor was given the ones I had just gone through.

MI6 knows that International will be coming through with aid they are our back up in London. If any of you have a problem with that... I don't care.

((She is not related to O Shea she is the daughter of Salizar))

As for what we get... the informant can tell us further plans of Mr Garcia as well as any change in location or anything like that.

Now if there are no other questions Gentlemen I do believe we have work to do... Mack... Bob... Lets get going. See you all in a couple of weeks... I will buy you all a beer.

A beer for a job well done was certainly soothing, but that would only come after a few weeks of hard work. Once the briefing was complete we were dismissed. Jasleen and I went walking. I had more questioned that had to be discused in private away from the others ears. Charlie was getting alot of ribbing but I wondered what would happen if I was placed in with a 18 year old girl away from her father. I wasn't saying I would do her but I certainly knew that once she was away from her father she would be going wild and do things that were essentially forbidden. That's how I was when I had completed basic. I or we, felt we were the kings of the world that we could do anything. Smoke, drink, have sex, it was the life when you were 18 so I asked Jasleen how she felt about this OP as a whole.

"No bullshit here" whispering to her, "I know you have a kjeen sense for these sorts of things. Me, i'm the muscle and you're the brains so I need to know. Do you have any feelings that something might go wrong and if so, where? I need to know these things so we can plan ahead. I don't like surprises, certainly not when we're on our own."

Snake Doctor and the others, they knew their roles well, but I wasn't going to be with them I was with Jasleen and Bob. If the shit hit the fan we would be on our own.

She listens to me is actually less wild than her parents think but that is because I know how to deal with her... she has seen what I will go through to complete an assignment and then some.

She shook her head clearly clearing away thoughts better left forgotten. Eyes going distant as she took a deep breath.

I have known her most of her life... she and her father have seen me survive alot... She will listen to me... I need to know you and Bob will listen to me as well Mack

"No need to worry about that" I said to her with a slight smirk on my lips. Bob, well, I'm sure he'll listen. Bob and I had been on many missions together and knew how to coordinate with certainity. As we left the area we would need to gather up our gear as well as give Tiffy and the girls a farewell. That was always difficult, but if we went straight there with Jasleen, haha, perhaps that would be able to drive some salt into the wounds.

"Why not follow me back to my place, 'kay?" I said as we reached our vechiles, "We'll swing by our places and get our gear." We would go in with civilian clothes to help us blend in though with our strong frames we would still stand out a bit. Good.

I need to get a few things as well so we will all meet on the tarmac and prepare for the trip. Simple day at the office business venture right gentlemen? Lets get going.

They would all need to say their goodbyes. Well everyone but Charles and herself... no one home for them. It bothered her but it didn't that she was in all honesty alone. She was used to it the only man that had been true emotion without being an assignment was Mack but he was already married and she and Charles hit it off more like brother and sister.

Going back home there was Tiffy's vehicle in front. Damn, grumbling as I put my truck into park and then stepped out. She was home. Going to the front door and looking around there was not a soul to be seen, but I heard noises going on in the bedroom. Immediately my face fell into a heavy scowl. I didn't need to go and find out what it was. Tiffy found herself another damn man. It wcouldn't be Colonel Ryan, but I didn't want to see his face or else I would have exploded and thoroughly thrashed the man.

Fortunately, the girls weren't home and I was able to get in and out by grabbing my gear in teh closet in the hall. Giving her a silent middle finger and going to the front door I kept saying to myself that I hoped the condom tore and she caught a terrible STD. It may be severe, especially to my wife, but she deserved it and before going out I took off my ring and placed it on the front door mat and walked off.

The rive to the tarmac was quiet. Parking my vehicle and showing the gate guards my card they allowed me through and found charles and Jasleen already there, waiting for me and my smile returned. For some reason I felt liberated of sorts, but I didn't bother to say anything to the effects of why to anyone, at least just yet. "Everything still going on as planned?" asking her whilst dropping my gear to my feet.

Jasleen nodded and motioned for them to finally head to the plane.

Next stop Rio to pick up our assignment...

Climbing up onto the plane they were using what looked like a civilian jet as part of their cover with the expected amenities. Taking her seat she pulled out a file and began reading over the information tapping a pen against her collarbone in absent habit not even thinking that it might be a taunt to Mack since he had been kissing there not so very long ago.

Bob had not been on that many assignments with Jasleen before looked to Mack shrugging not sure if they should talk more or just take it easy till they got there.

Back