Space Rogues {Open PM if interested}

Peg

“All cargo has been loaded and I have released docking clamps and fuel hoses. We are ready to leave the moon's surface.” Peg said in her high efficiency voice.

As Peg prepared the ship for leaving orbit she was also working out how to protect her main computer core. It was an important system ... but should the killbot destory it ... there was numerous backups elsewhere throughout the ship. She just did not want to receive any more damage than necessary. A plan started to form in her computer brian on how to get rid of the killbot.

Rafu

Rafu laughed that insane, mad laugher again “Yes Leeah” The rabbitman said in an evil voice, licking his lips “direct me to my quarters! I have some duties for you too!" He said … lust and sick thoughts dripping from his voice.

Lya nodded like a prefect sex slave and led Rafu towards his quarters. As the evil criminal slaver left the holding bay he said over his shoulder “She looks strong enough to sustain a few burn marks and bruises” and then more of that laugher. His two Killbots, followed him out of the bay.

Lya brought him to the guest quarters area and Peg opened the door to room number 6. Lya took the hint and led him inside. Rafu had a sick, disturbed and troubled mind. He was a total sadist. He enjoy seeing other people in pain. It did not give him sexual gratification at all. It however gave him other pleasures. The more pain the better!!

He was going to start by slapping Lya around some …
 
D'om was on Rafu's heels as Lya led him to his cabin, grabbing Lya's wrist thinking pretend this hurts. ''Girl you are to provide no sexual service, get your ass to the Galley and prepare dinner. A mock expression of stern Masterly anger. ''Your punishment will be received afterwards.'' Looking cooley into Rafu's cabin at the creep. ''Our Girl, is not part of passenger service Sir, no exceptions.'' With that D'om closed the cabin door with Rafu still inside.

D'om held Lya's wrist marching her to the Galley. ''Now get to your chores girl as you're told'' With his back to everyone except for Lya and Peg, conspiratorially winking at the two ladies. ''Usagi noodles for our guest girl got it! Peg you will help this girl with preparation.''
He tosses Lya's wrist out of his grasp with mock annoyance, and off he went to the cockpit preparing for jump speed. It made D'om sick to his stomach to do that, but so be it to keep Lya safe from that Skizz head.

''Prepare to jump once we're clear of the moons traffic.'' Taking a seat in the Pilot chair, the restraints automatically fastening D'om in. Calmly running a full warp drive systems check. ''Grax to your station let the girls do their work.'' He caws and plays along with this little act. ''D'an what's our cargo's status pre jump as is per our usual routine Bro?''
 
Last edited:
D'an's fingers touched the consoles,

"Cargo secure, hold secure, all accounted for. We have green lights on the cargo and ready for jump."

His voice had a flat, cold edge to it, he spoke in monotone and it all was for the benefit of the killbot who had followed D'om into the cockpit, the Usagi wasn't a fool, but it was also clear that he was over confident and that the two brothers would use against him. D'an switched on the intercom,

"Prepare for warp drive, warp drive in...three, two...engage."

The stars seemed to stall for a moment and then they flashed by in a blur of light, no matter the circumstances, D'an always liked watching the stars in warp, he sat back, a slight smile on his lips.
 
Jesi

As Jesi climbed out of the waste container, she realized that she better come up with some kind of plausible story as to why she stowed away on this particular ship and fast. Her mind was going a mile a minute as she thought about how to handle things, "It's too bad that stupid woman wouldn't invite me in her container...things might have gone smoother now." With one eyebrow raised slightly she added, "She will regret it sooner or later. Oh...heads up Jesi...here they come!"

She watched as that woman, a set of twin brothers, and what was obvious an AI came into the holding area. All of them seemed to be out of sorts, which suited Jesi just fine. It gave her time to assess these people in order to see their weaknesses.

After answering a few questions, Jesi watched the interplay between the brothers...D'om and D'an, the Kay woman and the AI. She had to keep herself from laughing out loud thinking, "These people are hilarious!"

When Kay stated, "The first I have seen this woman was when she tried to sneak on board using the container I had been placed in. I have no affiliation with her, and cannot speak for her reasons to have come here." Jesi said to herself...."That's strike two rabbit girl!" Her eyes narrowed for a moment before taking on her innocent look once more. Her eyes turned towards D'an measuring him, as he went on and on about about Kay and the AI. Geezz!...reminds me of the old earth type entertainment called Soap Operas! They finally turned their attentions onto herself and not in a good way at all. Behind her trembling smile she reflected, "You won't be getting rid of me so quickly ....D'an."

The rabbit girl reminded her of the notorious slave dealer Usagi Rafu. He was in town so she figured she could use him as her reason to be on the ship.

Now was the time to speak up....so when there was a lull in the conversation Jesi tearfully pipped up. "I was just trying to escape that horrible ...Usagi Rafu "Dealer in Slaves." He nearly had me...but I was able to slip away. You wouldn't put a defenseless girl out now would you?" The crocodile tears started to fall down her cheeks in earnest now.

Suddenly all hell broke loose as the real Rafu and his 6 hunter killer robots invaded the ship. Everyone turned their attention towards the usual killer robotic voice which uttered, “Drop your weapons or you will die” Jesi rolled her eyes at that way overused line. "Why didn't it just use "Resistance is futile!" already?"

She watched and was impressed as the two brothers bluffed their way out of what could have been a pretty deadly situation. She began to think, "These are my kind of people. Able to come up with anything when the need arises." She carefully watched as the two brothers fast talked their way out of being taken over by the deadly killbots and their evil rabbit leader. She recalled hearing of him in the past and none of it had been in a good way.

As she was assessing the ever changing situation a new character came in on the scene. Jesi turned her head to see a "Dahtkelien" walk in meekly. she instantly thought, "Now things are getting more interesting by the minute. Best I shield my thoughts to this one until I know more.
 
Last edited:
Peg

Peg loved being in space with her engines running at warp speed. Space did not bother her … it was freedom … she could fly anywhere! It felt great. The additional power flowing through her energy ducts also made her feel good. It was not like being at space dock and being powered by shore power or her auxiliary energy units. The main engines provided orders of magnitude more energy for her to direct and use. Now if she could only rid herself of the creepy Rafu and his killbots…she would be really happy.

D’om had ordered her to help prepare the Usagi noodles. It was part of her role and part of the deception they were arranging for the slaver. However, Peg’s was a bit miffed. “Here I am … with a trillion parallel processors that can do a giga-tetra flop worth of calculations in one nanosecond … and I’m making noodle!” She whispered to Lya asking. “Why don’t we just use my excellent food replicators?”

Lya just shook her head “no”

So Peg helped make the noodles the old fashion way. In only took 10 mins … and the wonderful smell of the noodles, and the traditional green sauce filled the gallery. Rafu came out of his cabin and walked in the gallery.

He looked over Peg shoulder and then Lya as the noodles were drained and the sauce was mixed in. He put his hand on Lya shoulder. “You know … your master … d’om made another mistake … he cares for you … it is another weakness. I will have you before I leave this ship … mark my words!” He whispered to Lya. Not known to anyone was he had just planted two micro small contact explosive on Lya shoulders. With the simple push of a button … the explosive would go off and kill Lya.

Rafu laughed that insane, mad laugher again.

Peg looked over to him with her submission look … “Master … Usagi Rafu … How can I please you?” Peg asked.

Rafu snorted “AI’s are shit … all programed … I need someone that can feel real terror … can feel the bit of my whips against her skin … real pain. Not faked.” Rafu stated and he looked over to Lya again.

The submissive look was gone from Peg’s face. “If I cannot please you … I shall ask you a question … I have analyzed your criminal behavior … slave trafficking, drug crimes, obstruction of justice, and conspiracy. You like to prey on the most vulnerable beings of society … and abuse them … these are all signs that you must have a very small penis … or maybe no penis at all. What is it like to be laughed at by members of the opposite sex?” Peg asked with a very serious face.

The white haired, 6 foot 2 inch rabbit human with tattoos all over his upper body pulled out his Laser Blaster and shoved it into Peg face … “You are not a very smart AI … are you?”

“Actually I’m one of the more intelligent ones you will encounter.” Peg replied not backing down from the criminal.
 
Last edited:
Lya fought the urge to throw up. The Usagi's thoughts were not hidden at all, and though on the inside she shook as flashes of her time with Tch'lek went through her memory, her face betrayed none of her terror, instead she had the blank look of submission.

She fought the urge to snort as Peg spoke to Rafu and tried to take advantage of attempting bac-kabar. If she could alter his perception in some way...

His mind was like an oil slicked window. She could see what he projected outward, but she couldn't grasp on to any "holds" to get in. Her hands shook as she mixed the noodles with the sauce.

As Rafu threatened Peg, she wished she could have made a connection with the others. She didn't just enter minds without asking. nor could she without the proverbial installation of a commlink between herself and the others. She would need to make that connection before she could attempt telepathic communication. There were limits to her abilities after all with her having so little practice.


"Master Rafu, with all due respect, would you like to eat?" she asked quietly as she moved to stand behind and to the right. "It would be my honor to serve you." Her eyes were cast down, her hair covered her back, as she had let it fall down her back before she had left her room, hiding her scars as effectively as she could. She suspected, however, that Rafu might actually enjoy seeing them. If humiliating herself would help save her friends, she would do it. It wasn't as if she had any pride left.
 
Peg gets a big hit!!

Rafu was puzzled by Peg's confidence … that he would not pull the trigger on his laser blaster and blow her head off her body.

“I COULD DESTORY YOU … AI” He yelled

Peg smiled, the laser blaster almost touching her teeth. “That would be unwise … a laser blast would trigger Killbot #1 to destroy my computer core … and we are presently in warp drive. That action might cause an uncontrolled de-warping of the ship … I’m certain you understand how bad that could be. Even if that did not happen … you would need to fly this ship on manual after my core is destroyed. D’an and D’om can do that … but you … cannot … I checked all training records on you … no flight history.” Peg stated smugly.

“How would you like your noodles …master?” Peg asked.

Rafu was SOOO MAD … he slammed the laser blaster into Peg’s face. Peg could have stopped the blow but did not want the slaver to know how fast she was … Her synthetic skin … worked exactly like any Human female’s skin … and a red contusion appeared … where the blow hit on her cheekbone.

“THAT IS FOR BEING SUCH A SMART ASS … AI!!” Rafu growled and grabbed his noodles. He sat down next to Lya and ate his noodles … covering them in the green sauce. Peg did not want D’an or D’om to see the bruise … they might freak out. She turned her back to the table where Rafu and Lya where sitting and grabbed some of the green sauce and smeared it on the bruise … that covered it up ... for now.

She would need to go back to her room … to repair the damage to her skin … she turned back to the table with Rafu and Lya on it.

“I need to repair this facial damage … pleasure girl” Peg informed Lya.

“Mr. Rafu … she is strictly off limits” Peg warned the criminal … who just laughed. Peg turned and knew there was going to be trouble … which meant she needed to get to engineering. She walked down the passageway to main engineering … and saw the Jesi girl walking down the passageway in the opposite direction.

Peg grabbed Jesi arm … and spun her around (Avatars are much stronger than humans) … “You want to stay away from the gallery … there is going to be trouble” At the same time she said that she sent a secure message to D’an and D’om screens a texted message read “Rafu is in the gallery and there is a 94% probably Lya is going to get slapped around really BAD. FYI”

Jesi was about to protest when Peg cut her off “Jesi … tattoo of a cat on right butt cheek, one on left shoulder of a small butterfly and and one on small of back of a Celtic symbol. These tattoo are not the more modern skin holographic kind… they are old school … with ink.

You grew up on the streets …and are presently on the run from the 7 planet authorities. You have more false identities then moons around the Aries 7 (Aries 7 is a ringed planet, the rings consist of thousands of moons). I traced you through the control cube for the Argillain death cruiser … that is pretty rare, I matched your image to the other females and found a match.

Just then Kay entered the passageway. Before Jesi could protest Peg said “excuse me” to Jesi and turned to Kay “Rafu is about to blow … he is in the gallery … when you take him down … can you destroy his audio unit … like he did mine on the quarter deck! Thanks!” Peg said and opened the engineering room door and pulled Jesi inside as she close the door ... she locked it.

“Now … say hi to the nice killbot!” Peg asked Jesi as she released Jesi. The Killbot was standing in the corner with a laser pointed at Peg's centeral computer core!
 
Lya tried to make herself as small as possible, but Rafu had been keeping an eye on her from the start. She had next to no warning as Rafu slammed his utensils on the table, and backhanded punched her across the face, knocking her to the floor.

"Who the FUCK taught you how to make noodles? These are complete skizz!" Lya whimpered as she tried to pick her head up, the bruise starting to form on her cheek. She whispered an apology, her body and mind reverting to an earlier time in her life.

Rafu stood over her. " I don't want your fucking apologies!" His foot came down hard against her side, causing her to curl into a protective ball around herself. "I know what you are, Leeah. I'm going to enjoy your body and your suffering, you telepathic little skizz. Open your mind to me, let me feel your pain!"

He gripped her hair at her scalp, and wrenched it hard, dragging her on the floor as she struggled for a foothold. "Nononono!" She cried as her eyes watered in pain and she tried to grab at her hair. 'Help me....please....' her mind cried in agony over and over. She prayed her mental screams were loud enough to hit against the inherent shields in her friends' minss (like someone hitting up against thick glass) .

He slammed her against the wall. "Get up." His command was cold. She struggled to stand, but when she wasn't quick enough he hauld her up by her hair, her back to him. He let out a maniacal laugh as he saw the scars and the healed jagged marks that criss crossed her back like a web. "Someone's had you before. Did he enjoy your pain, Leeah? Di you share your pain as he flogged you? Did he use spikes, or pieces of glass against that tender flesh of yours?" He touched her scars almost reverently, tracing them with his fingers. "How old were you, cunt?" When she didn't answer he pulled her hair hard and wrenched her head to look at him. "Answer me, bitch! How old were you?"

"S-s-seventeen, "she whispered, trembling. He laughed and picked up the knife that lay on the sideboard. " I'm going to enjoy this..."
 
D'an unbuckled himself, as usual the saki had made him peckish, coupled with the precense of the killbot, their secret cargo and this bloody Rafu. Not even to mention their unexpected guests, all of it led to one thing, cheeseburger. He smiled slightly at the thought of the upgrade D'om made to the food processor, the cheeseburgers was now real burgers, he got to his feet, gave the killbot a nasty glare and spoke to D'om,

"Bro I'm gonna go get myself a burger, I'm a bit hungry after that saki."

He roughly brushed passed the killbot who stood half in the doorway, walked down the hallway to the Galley, there stood another killbot, the whole time something kept scratching on his nerves and the sight of the killbot with the closed door behind it just seemed to get on his last nerves, but what really sealed the deal was when that bot's arm stretched out to stop D'an,

"You can not go in there."

D'an glared at the bot,

"Get out of my way."

The words was soft, but measured, the arm remained though,

"Master Rafu is busy, you are not allowed access."

OK that did it, before the bot could register the movement, D'an's hand filled with his blaster, optics fried a split second later.

"I do not care if he's fucking miss Universe in there! I want my fucking burger!"

D'an ejected the powercell, pressed the discharge button and shoved it into the bot's burned-out eyesocket, the small explosion caused an EMP charge which knocked out the internal circuitry, the bot's arms dropped to it's sides as it was forced to shut down. The fact that nothing happened meant the bot did not register the attack to the other's, which meant Peg was busy. He pushed the button to open the door when a cry of pain washed over his mind, he looked around in shock, but then the door slid open and that cry's source became aparant as Lya and Rafu came into view, Rafu pausing in his cutting of Lya's back to look up.

D'an did not hesitate nor wait, sharp object and the blood was all it took, he threw the blaster. Now Usagi is fast, nimble and have very quick reflexes, only thing that caught Rafu off-guard was his engrossment in Lya's pain, the blaster struck him full on the nose, bones cracking, he cried out in pain, but his problems only started then. D'an was on him in a flash, fists, elbows, head, knees and feet raining down on him, D'an had murder in his eyes and just kept breathing: "I just wanted a fucking burger!"

"Please!!"

The plea fell on deaf ears, D'an only stopped when he ran out of breath and his face, neck, fists and clothing was coated with Rafu's blood. He got unsteadily to his feet, Rafu lay with his arms spread out next to him. D'an looked down at him in disgust,

"So you like to inflict pain?"

D'an took hold of the knife and picked up the blaster, he bent down and slammed the butt of the blaster down onto Rafu's left hand, once, twice, three times, making the usagi half breed cry out in pain as the bones crushed under the weapon, the right hand moved to protect the crushed hand, as it covered the broken hand, the knife plunged through both hands, pinning them to the deck, a heavy stomp to the handle sunk the blade deeper into the deck, effectively pinning the usagi to the deck,

"Fucking rabbit cunt whore dickhead skizz breath, all I wanted was a fucking burger!"

A viscious kick to Rafu's groin made his future rather insignificant and also made him pass out from the pain. D'an spat on to the usagi and turned to Lya, she was cowering away, her hair only half-covering her back and he could see the scars. He simply stared for a moment or two, despite the situation he had to admit to himself that those scars looked very sexy on her. He moved slowly closer, the cut wasn't too deep, the problem was more the emotional overload,

"Lya? It's me, D'an."

He crouched down next to her, he rested a hand on her shoulder, felt her flinch and shiver, he kept his voice calm and soothing,

"It's alright now Lya, he will not hurt you again. It will be allright now, can you get up?"

He used his other hand under her elbow to gently get her to stand,

"OK that's very good, very good, now let's get your wound cleaned and covered up."

He gently guided her towards the door,

"There we go, just keep walking, they will not harm you again, I promise you."

The route to her room wasn't very far, D'an closed the door and ony left her side to get the survival pack which each cabin had, in it the tools he needed to fix the cut on her back,

"Lya? I want to clean the wound, can I do that?"
 
Lya was in pain. Pure, agony as flashbacks and the present melded together. Then it stopped and she crumpled to her knees, wrapping herself into a ball, watching over her shoulders, feeling D'an's anger. It wasn't directed at her. It was directed at Rafu. The rage came from him in hot waves.

Then he turned to her and she hid her face in shame. He saw her, he saw what she had been trying to hide. But strangely there was no anger there, no disgust. There was... Curiosity. She let him help her stand, whimpering as she half hobbled from the galley. He led her to her room and she moved slowly to the bed, her back to him. No sense in hiding it now.

She nodded ask he asked if he could fix her back and reached up with shaking hands to tie her hair into a messy topknot so he could see all her back. The only part hidden was what was under her top. she sat with her knees to her chest, face hidden as she rested her forehead on her knees.

She tensed as she felt him approach. " I never wanted you to see them, to see my shame, my brokenness," she said softly. "I wanted you to think I was attractive. Not... This"
 
He heard her words, but had other things to focus on first,

"This may sting a bit."

The warning was a fair one as he spread the disinfecting gel over the cut, then applied the sealant which would keep the wound clean and allow it to heal without worsening the scars it crossed. He ran gentle fingers over the scars, moving to face her,

"Lya, look at me."

As she did, he used his thumb to wipe away the tears which still lingered,

"You are not broken by them, nor are you less attractive."

He gave a slight smile,

"Hell to me you're bloody sexy and they do not mar that image at all."

He sat down and took one of her hands in his own, giving it a warm squeeze, turning it so that his hand now rested on top of her own for her inspection,

"Look at my hand Lya, it is scarred as well, it doesn't make it broken or less useful, and come on..."

He wiggled his fingers,

"Them be sexy digits right there. Scars are the prices we have to pay as we learn about life."

He moved his hand to rest her own hand on her heart,

"It's inside where it all counts, if you feel at peace with them, I can assure you, you will find that you're not broken nor less attractive and person who disagrees with me is a fool."

He got up and kissed the top of her head gently,

"You are perfect just as you are, just be you and screw the rest."

He turned to his watch and turned the dial, D'om's face popped up,

"Bro, time to space the trash."

That made it clear that it was time to get rid of the bots, two lights flickered on his watch, one was a text message, he read it. It was the one that Peg sent and the other was a foreign signal detector, he moved his watch around and found that it came from Lya, and after a brief sweep found that it came from her shoulder. Closer inspection showed him the detonators,

"Well shit, let's get them explosives off of you."
 
As he rubbed the disinfecting gel on her skin she let out a soft his, her spine stiffening lightly. She didn't make anymore noise after that. When he bid her look at him, her light eyes shining with tears.
"You are not broken by them, nor are you less attractive."

He gave a slight smile,

"Hell to me you're bloody sexy and they do not mar that image at all."

She blushed and looked down. She could sense no deceit, only sincerity. It made her want to preen like a peacock. When he took her hand, she gently traced his scars with her fingertips.

"Look at my hand Lya, it is scarred as well, it doesn't make it broken or less useful, and come on..."

He wiggled his fingers,

"Them be sexy digits right there. Scars are the prices we have to pay as we learn about life."

He moved his hand to rest her own hand on her heart,

"It's inside where it all counts, if you feel at peace with them, I can assure you, you will find that you're not broken nor less attractive and person who disagrees with me is a fool."

She smiled. "Thank you. That means a lot to me. For so long, I have thought that these scars made me the ugliest woman in the galaxy. I never got close to anyone, I've never been intimate with anyone. I was so ashamed."

"Well shit, let's get them explosives off of you."

If he wasn't so calm she would have been panicking. "Explosives? That rabbit skizz put explosives on me?!?" She shook again, and bit her lip and tried to keep still. In order to forget her panic she decided to confess to him. He needed to know and she needed to share. Would he still think her beautiful then?

"D'an... These scars... They were from the night of my formal deflowering. My masters had put my virginity up for sale to the highest bidder in a ploy to uncover a traitor among his staff. It wasn't quite so successful, since Tchi'lek was a sadistic bastard. He removed my collar to experience my pain. He first cut me, then flogged me, then raped me... Though the minute he invaded my body, the shock was so painful... I... I killed him..." She spoke softly, her eyes closed. "It wasn't on purpose! I screamed into his unguarded mind and... Pushed, I think. He went sort of rigid, and crumpled to the floor, blood coming out his ears and nose. I was so scared I took his cloak my dancing knives and I ran. I got out of the compound and have been on the run ever since." She looked down. " I never got involved with anyone after that. I'm too afraid I will hurt someone."
 
He paused to listen to her story, it was one that would horrify any normal person, but D'an was far from normal, he was not just a rover, but in their travels they have seen so many things, but what had been done to Lya ranked up there with the worst of it. He inspected her shoulder closely and finally found the explosives, he carefully removed them and placed them into a cut-off of the sealant, he sat down in front of her, running a hand through his hair,

"Look I don't know what they trained you, I can't say that I have an inkling of an idea what you went through. There is a few things that I can tell you which comes from what happened to you. Firstly, your psycic scream is rather powerful, I heard you a few minutes ago. To me it means that you're very powerful, but not really trained, so I believe that went your mind went through what you went through, you defended yourself by every means necesary. I think that skizz received exactly what was coming to him. In fact I think that only the price on that bunny skizz for brains back there is what stopped me from killing him. I feel that you can't force your perversions on to other people unless they share it and that is basically what it boils down to. If I like a blowjob with Aterian whiskey, it doesn't mean every woman I come across will like it or even stand the taste of the whiskey, so I don't force them to do it. The sexual act comes down to trust, love and lust, none of those are available to pleasure slaves, so each time is a rape. After a long enough time they may start to believe they want it, they deserve it, that it is their only meaning in the universe and that means that their spirit have been broken and to a Rover that is the worst thing that could ever happen. We love freedom, heck we fight hard for it, doesn't matter if it's our own or somebody else's, we will even die to protect that freedom, so as long as you stay with us you're free, when you choose to leave us you will be free, you will never have to be a slave again..."

He grinned,

"Unless that is the only way I'll see you in those clothes again I might ask you to be a slave for a day."

He nudged her with his shoulder,

"Just take your time, you will find that being with somebody is much more pleasurable than anything else and I don't mean just the bed part, when you are melded mind and heart, there is nothing as good as that."

He gave her shoulder a squeeze,

"But around me you don't have to worry about the scars, not ever. Will you be OK? I want to go give this explosives back to their owner."
 
D'om was tweaking the calculation on boosting the power supply for the plasma cannons. ''Yeah knew you would be going back for another.'' Keeping his eyes in the Holocomp calculation turning before his face. As Peg's comlink text flashed across the screen, the pilot seats restraints automatically retract. Rising out of it heads toward the cargo bay, looking into the Galley too see D'an beat down Rafu.

D'om couldn't help thoroughly enjoying it, stepping into the Exosuite room climbing into Brutex2000. Powers it up throwing a few practice punches, walking into the cargo the quiet whir of the suite. Killbot 3 was standing in guard mode, It spoke in a robotic monotone Tamper With This Cargo And Die. ''I'm not you bucket of bolts.'' Walking past the unsuspecting Bot to industrial parts, D'om lifts a metric ton of cargo slamming it into it.

With a loud crash to Bot flew into the bay wall, before it cleared it's circuits D'om was on it. Throwing a right cross connecting powerfully, the Bot's head exploded in a shower of sparks. ''So much for a damn bucket of bolts.'' Last thing the Bot saw in it's torso cam, was it falling and huge metallic foot descend. Demolished to the point of being only good for parts, it couldn't alert the other Bot or self destruct.

''D'om tapped in a comlink encoded text that read Killbot 3 K.O. in 10.2 seconds D'an. Then a encoded text that read, It's your turn Peggie go into battle mode Baby! D'om only used a term of endearment privately, it was his way of saying he's not upset at her. Steps over to Rafu's mystery cargo breaking into it, finding stasis pod D'om wipes of the frosted window. ''Skizzy Sonofabitch is gettin spaced now.''

Walking back into the Exosuite storage room, powering down the suite D'om climbed out. Marching to the door into the main corridor, heading to the Galley with murder in his eyes. The twin brothers met at the door, D'om held out a fist for D'an to bang it hard. Stepping through the Galley door alongside him, drawing the low slung holstered blaster shot Rafu's ear off. ''Wakeup skizz head! It's time for your sorry, no account, furry, ass to meet the big bunny in the sky!''
 
Last edited:
Lya listened, a blush creeping up her cheeks as she thought about hat he said about her clothes. When he asked if she was going to be okay, she nodded with a small laugh,though her eyes shone bright with hate. "Make him pay. " she said to D'an. What else could she say? He had given her something special. Her self-respect, her dignity, and hope. She kissed his cheek gently and then watched him go as she turned to hug her pillow to her chest. It wasn't that she didn't want to join in the fight, it was that she was no so tired and aching and bruised she wouldn't have been all that effective. She doubted they would expect anything from her tonight.
 
Peg and Jessi

Peg loved working with organic because they were so creative. And for organics … D’an and D’om were extra high on the creative scale! So when D’an had texted Peg … and named the operation “bots go boom” the AI was in heaven. She would never have called the operation that. Her primary choice was “bot removal 1.1”

As Peg entered engineering her sensors on the bridge witnessed D’an getting up and D’om getting ready to take out the cargo bot, thus Peg knew it was time … to execute operation “bots go boom”

Step one, isolate the bots, prevent communication between them. Peg initiated a simple but effective spoofing signal. This spoofing signal basically took over from the existing signal between the bots and Rafu. So it appeared that all the bots were communicating but in fact they were not. Their old signal were being blocked and altered to appear like background white noise.

Step two, get rid of the bots … D’om would take out the cargo bot … D’an the gallery one … and Peg the one in engineering. Peg was not as creative as an organic … so she decided that to hedge her success rate she needed an organic. Jessi was the logical choice ... clever and creative.

Peg had also done the logical thing and analyzed the weaknesses of the hunter killer series 800 model. The all metal endoskeleton offered good protection from ordinary laser fire. It had a lot of fire power with a devastating array of lasers, small missiles, high powered microwave, and its most powerful weapon the plasma cannon. But its optical sensors were not well protected; a laser blast at close range could destroy the sensor quickly. Once breached, an EM pulse could fry its circuits. Another weakness was the laser cannon … it was aimed where the head of the robot was aimed. Finally its computer brain was a very simple program … basically designed to follow orders. Problem solving was not a strong point for the robot.

Peg concluded she was going to exploit the plasma cannon weakness first … and then the all metal endoskeleton. Thus she needed to get the robot to turn its head away from pointed at her computer core. So when Peg finished saying … “Now … say hi to the nice killbot!” to Jessi and released her.

Peg stepped back and said to the killbot as she pointed at Jessi “Rafu wants this one DEAD!” Peg backed up the statement with the spoofed communication link ordering the death of Jessi. Peg had calculated the time it would take the robot to turn its head … and the time it took for the plasma cannon to charge … And knew Jessi would be able to duck for cover behind the large structural bulkhead near the door. What Peg had not calculated correctly … was that organics were clever …and Jessi selected something else to hide behind.

“SKIZZZZ” Jessi screamed and ducked behind Peg!!

Peg realized she needed to move ...Jessi was close behind and both jumped behind a large storage crate … the plasma cannon went off and the crate exploded all around Peg and Jessi. Peg was bitching at Jessi as they ran for more cover “There was a 92% chance you would choose the bulkhead to hide behind!!” Peg told Jessi ... "You Stupid AI!!" is all Jessi said back

At the same time peg was bitching … she opened all the liquid N2 ducts … engineering was filled with a fog bank thicker than that in London. The Killbot could not see anything. Peg and Jessi ran and hid behind the aft port engine intake duct. They could hear the bot searching for them … its metal legs “pinging” on the metal deck with each step. It was getting closer and closer. Peg grabbed Jessi arm again. “Hang on” she whispered. And then Peg opened the engine intake duct. There was a huge sucking sound … followed by what sounded like a leaf being sucked into a vacuum cleaner … Peg held Jessi tight … so she was not be sucked in and then Peg reclosed the intake duct. The sound gone. Peg accelerated the venting of the N2 … and as the room cleared of the fog. There was no sign of the killbot.

“That went well … don’t you think?” Peg said standing back up … Jessi grabbed a large dogging wrench off the wall “THAT WENT WELL???? …. I ALMOST GOT KILLED!!!!!!!” Jessi screamed swinging the dogging wrench at Peg ... the AI ducked and jumped out of the way ... trying to explain "There is no reason to be upset ... i calculated ... there was only a 4% chance of your death during this encounter ..."
 
As he left Lya's room he collected the tape with explosives, outside he met up with D'om, he gave his twin a grin and bumped fists,

"Cheater."

Good natured accusation of course, inside D'om blew off an ear and D'an decided to help bunny dude out. He leaned down and drew the knife from Rafu's hands. Suddenly a sloppy backhand slap sent him reeling backwards into D'om's line of fire. Rafu plucked the detonator from his pocket and with an evil grin on his broken face declared,

"Kiss your slave girl goodbye fuckers!"

He pressed the button and there was a muffled explosion, D'an just chuckled, that baffled Rafu, but then he realized what went wrong as killerbot parts clattered to the ground just outside the door,

"Very clever bunny guy, but active signals is very stupid. I decided that your killerbot needed an upgrade."
 
The hiss of the Galley door indicated the arrival of someone else, and Kay stepped in now fully suited up. At her sides were two long thin blades, and on her back were eight throwing blades (around a foot long). Whilst she didn't seem to carry any sort of firearm, she was outfitted for ranged and melee fighting. Plus picking someone off from afar just wasn't her style. Brushing smoking metal killerbot parts aside with her foot, she stepped inside and the door hissed closed behind her.

"Gentleman, I'd just like to let you know that his bounty applies either dead or alive, however my people do prefer I return him living. I'll let you decide considering his...assault on your crew member."

Walking forward, moved one of her feet back before striking out with her swords with lightning speed. The remote dropped to the ground, split in half by one blade as she moved in even closer, the other blade slipping behind his knees and slicing the tendons. He fell to the ground unable to support his weight and she moved aside, her swords slipping back into their sheaths in a well practiced movement.

"Rafu, it's good to see you again....well, it's good that you can finally see me, I suppose. Please excuse my tardiness in catching up with you, the 'Seeker of Justice' lifestyle keeps me quite busy."

The mention of her role and title made him visibly shake, whilst she wasn't angry or threatening towards him, he knew how his people would treat him should he be returned alive. First if found guilty, which he would be without a doubt, a Justicar wasn't sent after someone who might be innocent, he would be imprisoned. There, the Usagi would be denied their keen senses by having their ears cut off and the inside of their nose burned. Their tail would come next, as a sign of their 'dishonor' among their people.

After spending ten years in prison, they would be publicly executed. Whilst the Usagi wished for criminals to pay for their crimes through chain gang work and harsh prison conditions, they also knew how taxing holding prisoners for life could be. And ten years was the longest their booming population could house them, usually.

Not too many years ago the executions were on mass, with hundreds of inmates getting hung and beheaded to lessen the strain on the system.

"If you decide to kill him, please allow me to show him the course of his life had he been spared, within a few brief minutes of course."

If the boys felt they could control their urges for a few moments, Kay would begin by removing one of her smaller blade and roughly taking his ears off at the scalp (well, part of one that remained and all of the other). She held burning salts in a small capsule that would then be inserted into his nose, only for her to grab the bridge of it and crunch the capsule (and the broken bones from earlier). The smell was quite potent as the internal tissues and mucus lining were seared to the point of removing his ability to smell anything less than the most strong smelling substances.

He writhed on the ground in pain, blood seeping on the floor from his head and a brownish black icor running down from his nostrils. He spat and snorted, tears filling his eyes as the vapor irritated them.

"Your actions have seen you dishonored among your people, and you have been found worthy of joining the dishonored in the afterlife. May your journey be swift and punishment last for an eternity..." she spoke, the blade sliding under the base of his tail before she wrenched her arm back bringing with it white fuzz and red flesh.

His scream was akin to that of a man who had just been neutered, something that the guys should cringe at, but possibly would not. Without his ears or tail...he was no longer Usagi.

Standing up, she dropped the red and white tail on his chest before wiping the blood from her blade. Sheathing it over her shoulder, she stepped to the side and withdrew one of her dangerous looking katana with inscriptions along its blade.

"It's customary to behead, the only way for him to regain some honor in death. Rafu, would you like me to assist you in your passing?" she asked, her tone as calm and cold as that of the guys during their previous duties.

Rafu quivered at their feet, and spat towards her, something that failed to land a mark. Of course he wouldn't agree to something like that, and he failed to reply before she resheated her sword. He had missed his chance to do something that his ancestors might have hoped for. She stepped back behind D'om and D'an, making it obvious that her part his is demise was done.

He was theirs to do what they wished with.
 
Last edited:
Lya wasn't the type to feel pleasure at another's pain, but she couldn't help the smile that crossed her features as ahe sensed Rafu's agony. Her mind was shielded from the vrunt if his feelings, so she didn't have to feel what he actually felt. That itself would have been torture. She was like an observer. It felt... justified.
 
Jessi was not in the least pleased by the way Peg was hauling her around, but thought it best to go with the flow. The less these people knew about her and her abilities the better. Now the fact that Peg knew of Jessi's early days was indeed disquieting. But she had come a long long way from those days of tatoos and amateur cons. Plus, those kinds were beneath her now, only high stakes caught her interest these days. Sure she still had the authorities after her old identities, but this present one was totally kosher.

Jessi looked at Peg, "You can't really link me to any of those aliases!" But before she could say those words Peg said “excuse me” and turned to Kay “Rafu is about to blow. Jessi again found herself pulled into the engineering room. Suddenly all hell broke loose, leaving Jessi in the position of trying to stay alive. Between jumping around she was able to mumble, "You Stupid AI!!"

Finally when the smoke cleared Peg smiled and said,“That went well … don’t you think?” In answer to that comment Jessi now totally lost her temper, grabbing a large dogging wrench off the wall and started swinging it at Peg, while screaming, “THAT WENT WELL???? …. YOU ALMOST GOT ME KILLED!!!!!!!”

Peg calmly pointed out, "There is no reason to be upset ... I calculated ... there was only a 4% chance of your death during this encounter ..." In answer to that comment, Jessi continued swinging the wrench at her blue AI head, while Peg skillfully evaded each swing. This kept on til Jessi had worn herself out finally throwing down the wrench and flopping into the nearest chair. She looked up at the smiling AI curled her lip and snarled, "Your an ass, you know that? And FYI...You can't link me to any of those aliases from the past! because you have me totally mixed up with someone else!"

Still breathing hard, she felt inside her pant pocket and came up with....a Police Officer Badge...( fake of course), got up and shoved it into Peg's unemotional face. In a low voice Jessie continued, "Now you will cooperate with me in every way....you got that?" Stepping back from the AI, Jessie took a deep breath knowing she was now in complete control, but she wasn't finished with this AI...not by a long shot. Revenge was on her mind.

Looking up at Peg she quietly spoke as if to herself, "I think I just might have to question the crew...starting with D'om. Yes, he seems to be the real captain of this ship." Looking over at Peg again, Jessie can see she hit a soft spot in the Ai. With a self satisfied grin she added, "Yes, that is exactly what I will do now....come AI take me to your leader!"
 

Attachments

  • Jessi.jpg
    Jessi.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Peg and Officer Jessi

Peg was running the IPF badge she had seen through every database she had … if it was a fake badge it was not a perfect fake … which actually made it harder to figure out. She had found the badge number in the undercover data file … but it had expired 8 months ago. So someone could have generated a fake badge from that. But it could also be real … since undercover officers were undercover, they could not renew their badges. So the badge expired until they got away long enough to renew.

Peg concluded that she needed to play along with Jessi and let D’an and D’om make the decision.

Peg was also worried … Jessi had some kind of devilish grin on her face when she concluded she needed to talk to D’om. Why? … What was she up to? The AI ran through several possible scenarios … none of them were good. She might arrest D’om for the AI actions … or maybe she was going to confiscate the whole ship, impound it. Declaring it a hazard to personnel … because of what Peg had done. But the worst scenario was Jessi was going to try and seduce D’om … because Peg had cheated on D’om! Peg needed to comply for now.

“Yes Officer … please follow me” Peg said more politely. The engineer door opened and the two walked through … heading for the gallery. It was not long before Peg and Jessi were stepping over broken robot parts … as they entered the gallery. There was Rafu, D’om, D’an, and Kay … there was also lots of blood and two bunny ears … on the ground.
 
Last edited:
"Ah, Peg, it's good to see you are still in one piece," Kay said first, as if the bloody mess at her feet was no big deal. She didn't know of this Jessi's fake ID and had no reason to think of the girl as anything but a stowaway. But it did remind her of one important detail.

"Peg, what's the status on the cargo? Whilst this pathetic excuse for a Usagi male might seem rather premeditated, he often does not pay accurate attention to his cold storage settings. The loss of his cargo is not only of economical detriment to him (which would off the books mean loss of credits for her), but of ethical loss to ourselves."

((Small post, sorry))
 
"RED DOG 5"

Cryo-preservation or cryo-conservation had come a long way since it was first used centuries ago. Early problems associated with the solution used to prevent water freezing within the body and its toxic effects were solved. Dehydration via water migration and extracellular ice formation had been corrected via the post cryo re-animation process. The last problem area in cryo-preservation was the external coating material to prevent molecular damage. This coating material was termed cryo-protectants. Early cryo-protectants had used a plastic material to protect against molecular damage … but the discovery that semen (semen cryo-preserved very well) was a better organic protector had been a major advance in cryo-preservation. These advancements in protecting cells and other tissues from sub-zero temperatures had lowered the risk of this kind of storage to acceptable levels. There had even been reports of some cryo-stored people awakening 600 years after they had been place into the deep freeze.

Peg turned to Kay and answered her question “I have run a complete diagnostic on the stored sex slaves … and all of them are doing well. There appears to be no gaps in the semen protection bath … and I detect no extracellular or intercellular ice formation. Storage temperatures are nominal.”

Peg added “I’m fully capable of re-animating all these women should you wish … but I’m not sure D’om and D’an could service that many!!” She giggled at her little joke “Being serious … some of them may have psychological disorders caused by their treatment … I have no way of knowing how bad this could be … I can help with psychological disorders … but only in a very limited way.”

Peg smiled “Lya … may be able to help if this is a problem … but removing this thing” She pointed to Rafu “from their sight … would be required to limit psychological issues. I have the aft holding cell … cleared should you need it.”

Peg then turned to D’om and D’an “I wish to drop from wrap … as RED DOG 5** is expecting a report from us. That will also allow me to tiddy up one other issue. Is it ok if I drop out of wrap?” Peg asked D’om and D’an.

Both of them gave Peg a funny look, Peg knew she needed to explain more “I ejected Kilbot #1 from the aft port engine intake duct … the high magnetic fields within the particle thruster scrambled its programing … but everything else still works on the bot. I have it in a tractor beam right now … trailing behind the ship … the bot can be repaired … and could work for us! But it would be better if I get it back onboard and then return to warp.” Peg explained.

**Note to Reader: Many transport companies had central call-in station to track cargo and delivery times. They all went by colorful names such as Attila the Bunny (Usagi station), Basking Bingo, Bitterbug, Satellite Ranch, etc. Rovers, although independent, sometimes still needed to check-in to these stations for special cargo they may be carrying. In this case however RED DOG 5 was a bogus call in station. The RED DOG 5 was secret code words used by Peg, D’om or D’an to alert each other of an issue. The protocol once the RED DOG 5 words were spoken was to arrange to talk in private as soon as possible. With Peg saying the words that was pretty easy as she could talk via text to any commlink on the ship, her message was to warn D’om and D’an of the presents of a possible IPF officer on the ship.
 
Jesi

While Peg and that woman Kay discussed the cargo that the Usagi had brought aboard...Jesi looked casually around. But she kept alert, listening closely to what was being said. She really wasn't interested in the slaves. What had caught her interest was the mystery cargo that was supposed to be on this very ship! She had heard this tid bit from various local bars and intended to find out more if she could.

Peg added “I’m fully capable of re-animating all these women should you wish … but I’m not sure D’om and D’an could service that many!!” Jesi couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the AI's lame attempt at a joke, thinking, "Oh Puhleeeez!

Peg then turned to the guys and mentioned, RED DOG 5. Jesi was very very good at reading body language, and always zeroed in on any funny business...as the saying went. And there was no doubt in her mind that the twins did give Peg a "Funny Look" before switching to their "In charge demeanor"

Jesi now wondered how to proceed with her little undercover cop scam. Should she commandeer the whole ship...and demand to see all of the cargo? Or should she take her time...maybe have some fun while she determined her next step? Either way it was time to pull out her badge and let everyone know...who they were really dealing with.
 

Attachments

  • Original sigs group 1444.gif
    Original sigs group 1444.gif
    13.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
D'om lifted the blaster trained on Rafu, as his twin caught a backhand. Out of nowhere producing a detonator, the sick bastard mutters something about Lya. Grinning at the look of surprise on his ruined face, and the sounds of of Killbot destruction. D'om steps forward clubbing Rafu to one knee, and drags the creep to his feet. Kay would step in dressed in full uniform, swiftly knocks the useless detonator out of Rafu's hand.

D'om frowns thinking Kay's going to prevent Rover justice, but as she spoke that was obviously not the case. His eyes void of emotion as Kay did her duty. ''Damned Usagi justice..this furry bastard's gettin spaced. C'mon Bro..like you said..lets take out the trash. That said D'om drags Rafu to push into an airlock, D'an would have the honor of spacing his ass.

Peg steps into the galley with that damned Jessi, saying ''I wish to drop from warp Red Dog 5 is expecting a report''. Distracted by this D'om looks to Peg and says ''Permission to drop out granted.'' Dropping from warp Rafu's evil nature reveals itself again, he grabs D'om's wrist to take him with him. The airlock shutting slowly barely allows D'om to escape, he jerks his arm back just in time as it shut.

Rafu screams as his hand was severed at the wrist, a second of arterial blood sprays against the door seam. As the outer airlock door opens Rafu's head explodes, as the vacuum of cold black space took him. D'om turns around his vintage Colt blaster levels at Jessi, with a spray of Usagi blood across his face. ''Whoever the hell you are you better talk damn fast..or do I look like I'm in the mood to be fucked with?''
 
Back
Top