If you were the opposite gender for a week...

Ain't no such thing as "the opposite gender" when you're agender. :p

Unless, of course, then you're just talking about parts?

I'd go about my business as usual, most likely. Wouldn't even have to change any of my wardrobe, but being a fairy for a week sounds like it would be fun~
 
If I had a penis, oh what fun I would have... i'd masturbate, and fuck, all freakin' day and night.
 
Honestly, the first thing I would do is just stand in front of the mirror and behold the gorgeous womanly body that I've always wanted. Then I'd take a nice long, hot shower, shaving my legs, and enjoy the feeling of the running water down my silky feminine body.

Then I'd go out to the mall, or a shopping center, and buy the most beautiful, feminine, sexy, flirty clothes and shoes that I've always wanted to buy, but never been able to. And wear them. Wear them proudly. Make mens' heads turn. Hold mine high, embracing the femininity that is my birthright.

Then I'd go dancing, find myself a really cute guy, and make love to him all week.
 
I predict that, this being Literotica, the vast majority of responses will involve having sex. Lots of it.

As for me... I'd have sex. Lots of it.
 
As I've seen said before, I would be a complete slut. I'd have multiple guys at once, experiment with DP and DV. I'd probably spend a lot of time naked and play with my tits and clit.
 
As I've seen said before, I would be a complete slut. I'd have multiple guys at once, experiment with DP and DV. I'd probably spend a lot of time naked and play with my tits and clit.
You know.. you wouldn't believe how hard it is to get multiple guy scenes happening. Straight guys just fo into connuptions at the idea of *gasp* TOUCHING MALE SKIN BY MISTAKE OH GHAWD I'M A HOMO NOW And gay guys, of course, are waay too busy fucking each other, like a pile of sluts. Bi guys are your best bet, but so many of them live deep in closets and won't risk coming out to each other.

Also for women there's the whole thing of gossip happening, and if it gets out that she's done something like that once, she's pretty much considered fair game for every horny asshole dude. If she gets raped later on in her life, she won't get a conviction because she's had too much sex and we all know what that means.

So guys, if you want to go fuck a bunch of guys, go do that. You actually can, as a dude, easier than women can. If I turned into a guy for a week I would go straight to the local Eagle bar and get naked and sweaty with the rest of the boys!

But-- do it safely, pleeeze. ;)
 
Too true, Stella. But we are talking about a fantasy here, after all. :)
 
I guess the first thing I would go is go shopping for shoes. Lots and lots of shoes. Shoes in every style and every color.

Then I would spend every night in a lesbian bar, going home with a different woman every night. I'd give my new friends a pair of shoes as a keepsake. Did I mention that I would be hot? I'm only doing this gender switch if I can be hot.
 
skullfuck my bestie,play with my balls for hours,pee standing up,impregnate my bestie
 
I would, after six days of pure fun, go and hide so nobody could change me back
 
I've thought about this too many times to count now...

I wouldn't go completely slut out in terms of amount of guys fucked, but I would fuck...oh would I fuck. I've always wondered what it's like from the female perspective, I can only imagine amazing, being that I'm bi and I've taken it in the ass.

Oh and did I mention that I'd fuck?
 
It's funny. I agree with Sweet DaisyMae and PassionPlayClit and Stella Omegas last post on this. I probably would not masturbate all day and night, but I would try it a few times after I first woke up and freaked out with a "snake" between my legs! :D LOL That would take some getting used to it seems. :)

Standing to pee might be handy and not as long a line for a stall or the mirrors and sinks. :) It also might make my shoulders and back stop hurting since I would not be carrying these big old hooters around all week. :)

I would probably see what it is like to be a guy and have sex with a woman, try masturbating and all the other things guys do, but I would also like going places and not always be aware of my surroundings and there are a few guys I would like to punch in the nose also. :D I'd have a pretty full week, I'm sure and learn a lot, I think. :D
 
If I were to retain my skill set,explore the "glass ceiling "situation.Have known a lot of female metal workers,and their skills are as high as mine,but a lot burn out pushing against that barrier.Oh,and fuck like a weasel in rut.
 
I Would...

Post an ad on Craig's List with the number to my hotel room welcoming all cummers.

I would then take the week off of work and let anyone who wanted to fuck me no matter who they were and how many there were.

I would just fuck and fuck and fuck, when I was too exhausted I would lock the door put the do not disturb sign up and then masturbate and take a nap then start all over again.

And to cap off the week I would invite the ten best back to all take me at the same time.
 
You know, I think I would probably get a promotion at work. That'd be nice. Apparently incompetence and a penis is all it takes. :D but not an incompetent penis, mind you.

Other than that, I'd most likely get in lots of trouble for touching myself all the time. Oh, and I'd like to compare vaginal and anal from the male perspective. I think I'd need lots of data, so my calendar would pretty much be full for the week.
 
Well, I consider my gender to be a bit fluid anyway, but if I had a cock...there'd be way more butt-fuckin'.
 
Back
Top