Random Gamer Silliness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great game but my sleep time is taking a hit. Maybe should have postponed starting the game until the weekend.
 
DA3 is coming, and the creators of Fallout is hinting that 4 will be in Boston.

It would be nice to have both this year.

And I hate fps's.

Esp, online ones.
 
The question is, do I need to get the Southpark open world RPG?

I'm backed up on my game play as it is.
 
The question is, do I need to get the Southpark open world RPG?

I'm backed up on my game play as it is.

If you're already backed up then I say wait. You know how games are most drop twenty bucks or more in the first six months and all but the very best multiplayer games (IE those without an annual release like Mario Kart or Smash Bros) will be on the Top Sellers pick me up for 20 bucks list within a year.
 
I believe I am holding off on any of the newer games until I catch up.

There isn't any reason to waste the money.
 
DA3 is coming, and the creators of Fallout is hinting that 4 will be in Boston.

It would be nice to have both this year.

And I hate fps's.

Esp, online ones.

:(


I play COD. Got Black Ops II around the holidays. Great game but my k/d sucks.

Or as I call it, "Codblopsii".

Mine does too. I'd at least like to get it above 1.00, but I don't think that's going to happen unless I spend way more time on it than I really want to. I play mostly objective-based modes anyway.
 
Most of the shooters have teen or younger boys who cannot handle a female.

It makes the game less fun. If I want the gamer score out of the game, I just have the son play under my name.

There was that one guy on here that suggested naked kinect. Yea, there are a lot of gamers I don't wanna see naked.

But there are a couple that I wouldn't mind.
 
Slave - yes, The Moody Blues were a great band.... Lovely harmony. Thoughtful lyrics. Mystical music. Nice to meet you...

Many do not know they were the first to start the key components in progressive rock.

Lovely to see you...
 
Many do not know they were the first to start the key components in progressive rock.

Lovely to see you...

And, along with Dylan, the first to turn the Fab Four on to non-alcoholic pleasures....

Lovely to see you again ......will you ride my see saw? .... Maybe Tuesday afternoon?
 
i-vLP9ZMK-950x10000.jpg
 
I blow at FPS's but I keep going back for more. No doubt another sign of my insanity.

Can't wait for FO4. I sorta stumbled upon FO3 and of course got hooked. The whole premise is better than zombie shit. Can't stand that genre anymore. Not even the Walking Dead (TV show) could breath life into it for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top