Arranged marriage to the Duke's son (open rp)

PrincessAmelia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2012
Posts
4,905
Name: Louisa Redbush
Daughter of a king from a distant land
Age: 19
Description: red long curly hair, green eyes, size 8, 30 C boobs, white as snow skin, red rosy cheeks, 5 foot 6 and round curvy ass.

Louisa was today to meet her husband to be he was known as being a very aggressive and angry. Her mother had warned her she become a human punching bag but that was what she would have to accept. She thought least he's not a player. She sat in the chamber that had been set up for her she arrived in the still of the night. She was in http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2008/09/keira-knightley-duchess.jpg one of the maids came in and told her she was expected in the dining hall for breakfast she walked behind the maid who was leading her to the dining hall.
 
Name: Prince Ross Beaumont
Crown prince, heir to the throne
Age: 24
Description: Jet black hair. Piercing blue eyes. Very fair, almost pale. Around 6 feet tall and well built. Skilled in swordfighting. Very intelligent and cynical. Rumored to have a temper.

Ross sat by his father's side, sulking angrily. He did not want to get married. The notion of it was absurd. He was still a young man with his womanizing days ahead of him.

"You do as I say," said his father firmly. "This marriage will lead to an alliance between our kingdoms which we sorely need."

He did not even respond. His eyes turned to the door to the dining hall as Lady Redbush was led inside. She looked demure and innocent, and quite beautiful to be honest. Her handmaiden led her to the Prince's side.
 
She was pleasantly surprised the man she was to marry was handsome. "Hello I am lady Redbush " she nodded her head in a bow sort of way. Her maiden pulled out her chair for her. She sat down she was nervous she kept her angelic smile plastered on her face. "Your castle is very beautiful and your staff having been helpful." She didn't really know what to say.
 
Ross sat back and looked her up and down. Up close she was a treat to look at. Had they met under different circumstances, he would already be scheming up ways to have his way with her. But here, he knew it was a longer term commitment than that. The thought made him sick.

"Have a seat," he said curtly.
 
She wasn't sure about marriage to a man she didn't know. She knew that getting married would mean he'd expect a lot from her and she had never done anything she was a virgin. She was pure the way she thought a woman should be until marriage.
 
Ross could almost sense the trepidation in her tone. She seemed virgin and completely at a loss as to her womanly duties. He reached out and held her hand as she sat at the table.
 
Louisa shuddered at his touch she looked at him. She was nervous men had held her hands when dancing but not on the table. "May we go for a walk after breakfast take a look around?" She asked him
 
"We may," he said. "Let us enjoy the meal first."

Silver platters filled with exotic dishes came to the table. Her eyes went wide at the sheer array at the banquet. Ross took some on a dish and placed it in front of her.
 
"Thank you kind sir. Do you want to say grace before we eat." She felt so awkward here alone with no one she knew she hoped she would start to feel comfortable when they went for a walk. She loved being outside with nature she loves gardening unlike many princesses she wasn't scared to get her hands dirty.
 
"You can say Grace if you want," said Ross, digging into a mouthful of the roast lamb.

The meal continued with the Duke proudly showing off his new daughter-in-law to all the nobles and courtiers as well as the visiting emissaries. Without exception, they all complimented her beauty making her blush.
 
She closed her eyes and said her graces under her breath. She thought to herself so far she didn't like her future husband to be. She was a confident girl but she hated being complemented she squirmed and blushed as she was complement. She daintily ate a very small portion of food. She was pretty full when dessert was brought out. She rejected the dessert she wasn't hungry. She wanted to go for a walk now but wait for her husband to be to say something about the walk she had suggested earlier on in the meal.
 
"Come this way, Louisa," he said after his meal. "I will show you the palace grounds."

They stepped outside and he led her to the large garden. It was spread out over a massive area of lush, undulating greens and covered in a myriad of different colored flowers.

"Which flower would you like to put in your hair?"
 
She got up and walked with him. She looked at him. "Thank you I really want to see the grounds. This place is lovely." She walked by his side. " Tell me about you I want to get to know you cause to be honest so far I don't know anything about you and I'm suppose to marry you. Do you like gardening or do your staff do it." She smiled at him she was trying to get to know him. She stroked her side looking in his eyes."The bluebell its such a pretty flower." She looked at him as she stroked her side.
 
"I'm sure you've heard the rumors about me womanizing and being a hot-head," he said casually, picking up a tender rose from the edge of the flower bed. "But there is a side of me I like to keep private too. I like to appreciate beauty. I like poetry, I like art."

Beckoning her over to his side, he gently placed the rose in her hair.

"The red of the rose goes well with your hair. Also with your crimson blush."
 
"Yeah I have and I would love to say I don't listen to the idle gossip and rumours but even my mother was drilling it in my head that you would probably have several mistresses and you would talk with your fists. I didn't know if I should come but my mother was keen for me to get married soon so here I am." She watched him pick up a rose. "Will I get to see more of this side or is it something you want to keep private. She walked over to his side he was so gentle it shocked. "Thank you." She blushed more. "I feel I have to inform you that I'm a virgin so when my mother mistresses it really got to me. I don't know anything I'm just a girl who's willing to learn. I've done nothing, I've never been kissed." She was so embarrasses telling him.
 
Ross smiled at her.

"You will see whichever side of me you want to."

He took a step back to admire the rose perched in her hair. It looked exquisite, nestled in her scarlet locks.

"I've sown enough oats with strange wenches," he said. "I would like to see what holy matrimony has to offer. Come hither so I may give you your first kiss."
 
"Well I chose to see the good in people so I believe you are a good man who just has problems." She smiled at him as he looked at the rose. "You know I don't agree with um sex before marriage so you will have to wait to sow oats was that what you said. You will have to wait till our wedding night please be gentle with me I need you to teach me all about what a husband and wife do alone in their chamber. Will you want to share a chamber with me or not. Do you mind me asking will you have mistresses like everyone keeps telling me." She came closer to him she was so nervous she had been kissed on the cheek but never on the lips.
 
Ross held her head in his hands and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Your virginity is in safe hands," he smiled. "As for my mistresses, they shall have to do without their prince after I am married. My father wouldn't have it any other way."

He drew her lips to his and kissed her tenderly. His tongue slipped between them and slowly explored her mouth, savoring the intimacy. His hand left her hair to stroke her cheek in slow circles.
 
She looked into his eyes shyly. "Thank you some men would just ravish me here but your not like that your kind. Oh good I don't like to share and I liked to share a chamber I want to have more then just sex in a bed I want to sleep next to you and wake up next to you." She kissed him back she hoped she was a good kisser she looked at him as she passionately kissed him. Her tongue followed his. She closed her eyes embracing the tender moment. She put her arms around his neck she needed his support she was feeling weak at the knees.
 
He kissed her with an exquisite ardency that even surprised him. He wanted their kiss to last and burn through both of them as a reminder of the bond of marriage they would soon be locked in. Slowly and reluctantly, he drew back his face.

"They will miss us, if we stay any longer. We can return early tomorrow and I can show you the sunrise over the flowers."
 
She was starting to look forward to being married to him he wasn't at all like she thought he'd be. She was sad the kiss ended. "I know but please one more kiss." She looked at him. "It was one hell of a kiss so please calm nervous soul with another kiss. Oh sunrise I love sunrise." She said she wondered if his dad the king had made any arrangement for the wedding she wanted to be married to him she was nervous and excited about the thought of their wedding night.
 
He guided her back from the garden to the banquet hall. The Duke was in jovial spirits, chatting with his ministers and envoys. The mood was made even more cheerful by the copious amount of wine on offer.

"Show her to her room," said Ross to one of the servants. "I'll meet you after a while."
 
She kept away from the wine she had never drank before She was going to drink for the first time once married. She was going to have a lot of firsts on her wedding day it excited her. She bowed her head before leaving the room. She walked with the servant. She was starting to feel comfortable here. The man she was to be wed with wasn't like she thought he'd be he was nice and she liked him. She was lead to her room she looked around the room it was lovely. She sat on the bed she decided not to get ready for bed because he was going to be coming to see her. When she was left alone she lay on the bed she closed her eyes relaxing for a few minutes in silence.
 
Ross kept up his appearance at the banquet for a decent amount of time. Finally, he said his polite farewells and went to see his beautiful betrothed. He silently approached her room. Spying inside, he saw her curled on the bed, the moonlight on her fair skin.

"So white," he gasped.
 
"Well hello there you did enjoy the banquet." She said smiling at him she stroked her hair out of her face. She sat up on the bed she looked at him and she got up and kissed his cheek. " Did I miss much?" She asked
 
Back
Top