How to Have a Harem (closed thread)

"Maybe you should take her while she's licking me...." Laurie groaned to her fiance Chris while her friend Nancy started licking her clitoris ever more vigorously. Having worked Nancy's skirt down to bunch up around her knees, Chris slipped his fingertips under the waistband of Nancy's gray pantyhose and started to pull them over Nancy's narrow hips.

"That's right," Laurie murmured through the pressure of pleasure building in her loins. "Make her serve both of us right...."
 


"That's right," Laurie murmured as Chris slipped his fingertips under the waistband of Nancy's gray pantyhose and started to pull them over Nancy's narrow hips. "Make her serve both of us right...."

At that moment, Nancy served Laurie by kneeling on the floor in front of her giving her cunnilingus, just as she had earlier performed successful fellatio on Chris. Again excited and erect from watching what Nancy did to his fiance, Chris worked Nancy's hose over her hips and down her thighs to bind her knees together. To gauge how Nancy felt about all this, he slid his right middle finger into the slit of her womanhood.

 
Nancy moaned lasciviously into the soft curls of Laurie's pubes as Chris slid his right middle finger into the slit of Nancy's womanhood. She instinctively spread her thighs, although the skirt and pantyhose bunched around her knees limited her movement.

"Be gentle," she pleaded between licks at Laurie's clitoris. Realizing how trite that cliche sounded, she added. "Really, I mean it. I'm really small.'

Ready to accept whatever Chris did to her, she resumed lapping at Laurie's womanhood.
 


"Be gentle," Nancy pleaded as she spread her thighs, although the skirt and pantyhose bunched around her knees limited her movement. She gave a few more licks at Laurie's clitoris, and explained. "Really, I mean it. I'm really small."

Taking this to heart, and so to prepare her for his again erect penis, Chris slipped his middle finger into Nancy's now sodden womanhood and moved it gently left and right to lossen her tight vagina.

 
"Be gentle," Nancy pleaded between licks at Laurie's clitoris as Chris knelt behind her. "Really, I mean it. I'm really small."

Although the pleasure of Nancy's tongue on her clitoris held most of Laurie's attention, Nancy's words reminded her of her explanation of one of the reasons she and her last boyfriend Gary had split. Apparently, Gary had a large penis and it hurt Nancy's small vagina whenever they made love. Laurie had never made love with any man but her fiance Chris, but had the impression he had an above average sized organ himself.

"Oh... that's right," Laurie sighed even as Nancy continued licking her. "Remember Chris? Mmmmm.... Remmmm... member urrrr.... Remember what I.... Ahhh.... What I told you.... Ooohhhhh..... Told you about Gary?"
 

"Remember Chris?" Laurie sighed as Nancy continued licking her womanhood. "Mmmmm.... Remmmm... member urrrr.... Remember what I.... Ahhh.... What I told you.... Ooohhhhh..... Told you about Gary?"

"I do, now that you mention it," he replied. Laurie had told him that Nancy had explained to her that the reasons she and her last boyfriend Gary had broken up included that Gary had a large penis and it hurt Nancy's small vagina whenever they made love. One of Chris's more experienced former lovers had said he had an "above-average" sized organ, which she'd considered "perfect" for her petite body. Nancy, however, had an even shorter and thinner frame.

Chris slipped his index finger into Nancy's fully sodden womanhood to join the middle finger already moving gently left and right within her. Despite her obviously excited state, he could feel that he had already begun to stretch her to her limit.

 
"Oh God..." Nancy moaned against Laurie's womanhood when Chris slipped a second finger into her. She trembled slightly from a combination of sexual desire and trepidation toward the pain that might come from his larger than average erection when he finally entered her. She decided to keep her focus on pleasuring Laurie and continue licking her clitoris, come what may.
 

"Oh God..." Nancy moaned, her mouth against Laurie's womanhood, when Chris slipped a second finger into her. Despite her obviously excited state, he could feel that he had already begun to stretch her to her limit. Given the warning that the above size of his penis might hurt he, he suddenly became unsure what to do next. He continued moving his two fingers back and forth, up and down, and around inside of her, at the least to give her pleasure, and perhaps to make more room.

 
Laurie felt more than she heard Nancy's moan against her womanhood. Through half-closed eyes, she saw Chris fingering her friend, but recognized the hesitant indecision in his further movements, and knew its reason.

"Do it!" Laurie groaned as Nancy resumed licking her clitoris. "Take her! If it hurts her, you can make it up to her later."
 

"Take her!" Laurie insisted breathlessly as Nancy licked at her womanhood. "If it hurts her, you can make it up to her later."

By this point, Chris needed little persuading. Slipping his fingers from Nancy's sodden and stretched vagina, he got onto his knees behind her and lined the tip of his erection up with Nancy's slit. He pushed gently until he felt it start to penetrate her. With what he knew about Nancy's reported size, he planned to proceed slowly.

 
Nancy sighed with mixed emotion when Chris slipped his two fingers from her soaked and open vagina. She tried to concentrate on licking Laurie's clitoris as she sensed him getting on his knees behind her. Then she moaned with true desire as the tip of his erection easily parted her sodden labia, and groaned as it slowly started to enter her. She knew from giving him fellatio earlier that his size would probably cause her pain if he entered her fully. At the moment, however, she didn't care. Her body ached to have him inside of her.
 

Chris had several lovers before Laurie, some of them, like her, virgins when they first made love. He, however, had never felt a vagina as tight as Nancy's, even though he knew she had had at least a couple prior lovers. Though he entered her sodden and slick opening easily, albeit with intentional care and slowness, it hugged his erection tightly, like a firm handshake. He sincerely hoped he wouldn't cause her pain, because he wanted to feel this unique sensation for as long as possible.

 
Nancy groaned against Laurie's womanhood as Laurie's fiance Chris slid his large erection further into Nancy's tight vagina. Nancy appreciated the slow pace at which he entered her. So far, he had caused no pain, just a tight stretching feeling, like sore muscles during exercise. The pleasure of having him inside her overcame that minor discomfort. She desperately hoped she had finally found a man who could satisfy her with coitus.
 

Chris continued to push forward slowly until the front of his hips gently touched Nancy's buttocks. Her slick wet vagina squeezed his erection like a tight condom, but he fit completely inside her. Just as cautiously, he began to withdraw.

 
Nancy grunted against Laurie's womanhood as the full length of Chris's penis overfilled her vagina. She felt a quick twinge of pain as its head pressed against her cervix. Then she sighed as he slowly began to withdraw. A wave of pleasure washed over her body, a combination of the carnal stimulation from having Chris inside her and the relief as the pressure inside her began to subside.
 

Chris cautiously withdrew from Nancy until just the head of his erection remained inside her. Then, only slightly faster than before, he pushed gently back into her exceptionally tight vagina.

 
Laurie watched through half closed eyes as her fiance Chris slowly slid his entire length into her best friend Nancy from behind as she knelt between Laurie's spread thighs. Nancy groaned and grunted against Laurie's womanhood as he did so, instead of continuing with cunnilingus. Laurie's eyes snapped open and she growled. "Don't you dare stop licking me, Nancy, or I'll tell Chris to stop!"
 
Nancy moaned against Laurie's womanhood as Laurie's fiance Chris slid his large erection back into Nancy's tight vagina. While it still stretched her uncomfortably, she could tell she had begun to widen a bit to accommodate him. In any event, the pleasure of having him inside her overcame any discomfort. She began to gain confidence that she had finally found a man who could satisfy her with coitus.

Laurie's growl interrupted this reverie. "Don't you dare stop licking me, Nancy, or I'll tell Chris to stop!"

"Sorry!" Nancy mumbled. "I just...."

She resumed lapping at Laurie's slit, and soon returned to licking her clitoris. The idea of all this -- giving cunnilingus to her life-long friend while that friend's fiance made love to her -- it's utter decadence, excited her more than she could have imagined and more than she'd ever felt before. She felt her own womanhood relax and moisten further, making Chris slide in all the more easily.
 
"Oh God..." Laurie moaned as Nancy resumed licking her clitoris. "That's better."

Laurie watched through half open eyes as her fiance Chris made love to Nancy doggy-style while Nancy ate her. That he and Nancy so naturally engaged in this perversity did not surprise her. She knew both of them had kinky interests. It amazed Laurie, however, not only that she herself had agreed to participate in this, but that she found it so exciting. In fact, that excitement greatly increased the lust building in her loins. Her hips began to rock with impending orgasm.
 
"Oh God..." Laurie moaned as Nancy resumed licking her. "That's better."

Laurie's fiance Chris continued moving with greater confidence in and out of Nancy, on her hands and knees in front of the couch on which Laurie reclined. Chris looked up to find Laurie watching them through half open eyes. She did not seem to mind at all seeing him make love to her best friend, at least not under these circumstances. Chris offered her a sly smile.
 
Chris looked up and met Laurie's half-closed eyes. He offered her a sly smile. Laurie interpreted this, rightly or wrongly, as a conspiratorial compact that he, like her, enjoyed the humiliation they meted out to Nancy. That thought, and the inplicit approval of her wicked designs, brought Laurie even closer to orgasm.
 
Nancy continued giving cunnilingus to Chris's fiance Laurie as he made love to Nancy doggystyle. He could see a familiar and erotic tension begin to build on Laurie's face and knew she approached orgasm. To help Nancy along the same course, Chris reached around her narrow hips and started to rub her clitoris in time with his slow but deep thrusts.
 
"Oh... GOD!" Laurie moaned as her eyes fluttered shut. "I'm not going to last too long...."

A moment later, Nancy's licking on her clitoris faltered and became irregular. Laurie's eyes snapped open and she saw Chris's arm reaching around Nancy's narrow hips as he continued making love to her from behind. Laurie knew from ample experience that Chris did that to rub her clit.

"Oh, God," Laurie snarled, her breathing ragged. "Don't distract her. You can do whatever you want with her when she's done with me."
 
Chris saw a familiar erotic tension begin to build on Laurie's face and knew Nancy's cunnilingus had her approaching orgasm. To help Nancy along the same course, Chris reached around her narrow hips and started to rub her clitoris in time with his slow but deep thrusts into her from behind.

"Oh, God, don't distract her. " Laurie objected through uneven breath. "You can do whatever you want with her when she's done with me."

Chris laughed and took his hand from Nancy's womanhood, concentrating instead on pleasuring her with his doggy-style coitus.
 
Nancy faltered giving oral sex to Laurie when Chris reached around Nancy's hips and started to rub her clitoris in time with his slow but deep thrusts into her from behind.

"Oh, God," Laurie snarled, her breathing ragged. "Don't distract her. You can do whatever you want with her when she's done with me."

Chris laughed and took his hand from Nancy's womanhood, although continued pleasuring her with his doggy-style coitus.

Nancy resumed her deliberate licking of Laurie's clitoris while Laurie's words settled into her awareness. Chris can do whatever he wants with me when I'm done with Laurie... Chris can do whatever he wants with me.... That sounded wonderful to Nancy. She focused on the cunnilingus, wanting to make Laurie come as quickly as possible.
 
Back
Top