New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
woodgie2 said:
Where the citizens living in the moon throw off the Authority that governed over them. It's quite political, but if you can get past that and really imagine the story than it's a great read.

And yes if you want to know the endings, PM me. I don't want to spoil it for others. I won't answer until later 'cos I'm off to sleep. It's 02:40 here :D

Night all

sounds intersting
<= never was fond of authority lol
I'll have to find it and read it. Hes usualy right about what I'd like.
you know I dont even remember how Podkayne finished its been around 5 years lol

I am currently reading the Terry Goodkind serie.

The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress is one of Heinlein's "expose" novels, as is Starship Troopers. While it's a (semi-) serious look at how life on the moon could evolve, it's also a look at families in harsh economic climates with no strong cultural traditions (hence the line and group marriages), and at anarchy as a "workable" form of self-government.

(Starship Troopers, in contrast, it a look at a right-wing society. And Stranger In A Strange Land is a combination of aliens and new age mysticism.)

Anyway, The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress is my fave Heinlein. But my fave SF of all time would be Dune (written the year I was born by Frank Herbert.)

Hello everyone...
I am quite new here; I am 35 yrs old Dom man from
North Europe, Finland and because I am Finn I am
of course blonde with blue eyes.

I have gathered some r/l experience during the years with some very nice sub girls...

I decided to register in this forum because it seems that there are quite nice people here...

Master H said:
Hello everyone...

I have gathered some r/l experience during the years with some very nice sub girls...

I decided to register in this forum because it seems that there are quite nice people here...

Welcome neighbour...I think You will find a wonderful assortment of new BDSM friends here and I for one look forward to Your participation.

Welcome, Master H

Your input and participation is always wanted, so speak up whenever you can. Glad you think we're nice too:D

hi

hi everyone..*wavin*

i'm an owned submissive, slave to my Master and Daddy of 3 yrs, who's also the Love of my life and the Focus of my entire world. :) i'm 22 yrs old, african american, and my Master's 40, black also. we have a unique M/s relationship, but it works for us which is all that matters. :) we do engage in bdsm activities, so i decided to join this community and see what you all are all about...hope to have fun here and make friends.

Re: hi

ownedsubgal said:
hi everyone..*wavin*

i'm an owned submissive, slave to my Master and Daddy of 3 yrs, who's also the Love of my life and the Focus of my entire world. :) i'm 22 yrs old, african american, and my Master's 40, black also. we have a unique M/s relationship, but it works for us which is all that matters. :) we do engage in bdsm activities, so i decided to join this community and see what you all are all about...hope to have fun here and make friends.

Welcome to this interesting forum...enjoy, don't be shy.

woodgie2 said:
OK, so my first post here in the BDSM forum HAS to be in a thread with a serious discussion of Robert Heinlein. *lol*

I recently got all mine from my Mum's house and I'm getting to read them all through again at the rate of about one a day. They'll last me about 3-4 weeks at this rate. :D

So there you go. By the way "Citizen of the Galaxy" is my favourite.
Yup, I'm still drooling after your book collection *sigh* :D

Now on topic...
Though I've posted on this BB a few times already and read quite a bit more...
Still very new to all this, but quite curious to learn.
Lucky for me I have someone I really like to show me the ropes ;)

Oh, I'm also Finnish, but I do not have blond hair.
The blue eyes, yes...but I'm a brunette :)

I should move to finland. I have a thing for blonde hair and blue eyes LMAO

but I somehow dont think bf would appreciate my moving there to gawk at blonde & blued men lol

Pixie Mischief said:
I should move to finland. I have a thing for blonde hair and blue eyes LMAO

but I somehow dont think bf would appreciate my moving there to gawk at blonde & blued men lol

I have the opposite problem. Blonde hair and blue eyes has a thing for Me.:D

Re: hi

ownedsubgal said:
hi everyone..*wavin*

Welcome, I look forward to reading your posts.

Master H said:
Hello everyone...

Welcome to our little corner of the world.

"I have the opposite problem. Blonde hair and blue eyes has a thing for Me"

Now Eb,

You know that's not a problem - just an opportunity. lol

:rose:

Lilly4 said:
"I have the opposite problem. Blonde hair and blue eyes has a thing for Me"

Now Eb,

You know that's not a problem - just an opportunity. lol

:rose:

Yeah, I guess it is a case of opposites attracting. My daughter married a blonde and blue eyed man.

I remember when she was a younger, she had these little blonde boys following behind her. :D

Master H and owned sub!

Welcome aboard.

I love meeting the new folks, but am a bit negligent on the welcome wagon ;)

Jump in, have fun and feel free to let us know a bit about you along the way.

:)

MissTaken said:
Master H and owned sub!

Welcome aboard.

I love meeting the new folks, but am a bit negligent on the welcome wagon ;)

Jump in, have fun and feel free to let us know a bit about you along the way.

:)

Spank, spank, MissT. but then again, who died and made me Moderator!

:D

This is my second day on this site and I find it facinating. I am a 60 year old man and have been married to the same lady for 40 years. We were very involved in the swinging world and we have have participated in every kind of kinky sex that I know about, from gang bangs to BDSM always with my wife as a partner. My wife is Bi and we shared many threesomes and often converted a single lady friend to our BDSM lifestyle, it was wonderful and I have so many good stories. We both loved this lifestyle and spent every weekend for many years in this kinky world.

As we grew older my wife lost interest in the lifestyle, I surmise that she no longer felt attractive. Although I constantly encouraged her she just drifted away. It was also getting more difficult to find playmates because of our age. I am in terrific condition but not sure how to get started again on my own. In my day I was considered to be a great lover who always had lots of consideration for my partners.

These days I spend my time fantisizing and playing with the computer, I have found some really great web-sites like this one.
Any women coming to South Florida or living here and wants to shown around drop me line.

zevwolf

Welcome to the boards

My prayer for you is that you and your wife
find the love and trust you once had

Last edited:
Missed one...

Thought I'd stand up and shout out to A/all~
We missed a shy little newbie.
Hi kissinggurl:kiss:

~Creme

Re: Missed one...

cremebrulee said:
Thought I'd stand up and shout out to A/all~
We missed a shy little newbie.
Hi kissinggurl:kiss:

~Creme

If I missed someone thay have my apology
at times I can become self abcessed
Though I work on not doing that

Creme ...
Are you the singer?

introducing myself

i have been researching/interested in BDSM my entire life it seems like. i have searched the net for information and discovered enough of what you guys call trolls to make me real leery and almost run for the hills but i just couldnt stay away. finally, i found this site. i must say that this is the best site i have ever seen. truly informative for a new person and i have enjoyed reading your posts and learned a lot from you all. i made the first step of posting on alt.com and had some really good responses. i met my Master in r/t for the first time yesterday and oh it was so beautiful. from reading your posts i learned what i was looking for and that it was right for me and that i am not weird and other people do like the same things i do. i guess i just want to say thank you for having this site up and i look forward to posting more often

Re: introducing myself

tyingemu said:
i have been researching/interested in BDSM my entire life it seems like. i have searched the net for information and discovered enough of what you guys call trolls to make me real leery and almost run for the hills but i just couldnt stay away. finally, i found this site. i must say that this is the best site i have ever seen. truly informative for a new person and i have enjoyed reading your posts and learned a lot from you all. i made the first step of posting on alt.com and had some really good responses. i met my Master in r/t for the first time yesterday and oh it was so beautiful. from reading your posts i learned what i was looking for and that it was right for me and that i am not weird and other people do like the same things i do. i guess i just want to say thank you for having this site up and i look forward to posting more often

Welcome. Glad you found good information, and I hope you will continue to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back