Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Yes I am thank you....I have been catching up on posts and reading some stories. :)
How are you?
 
A plethora of strapons...

private%20fantasy.jpg
 
I have met an incredible woman that is so sexy and more than a bit naughty (met her on Lit) and she keeps my imagination going when we talk. I am hoping we get to meet this spring and I have had so many fantasies with her it is difficult to pin down just one. I just want an evening together to do all of it or none of it, doesnt really matter. I would be more than satisfied just to nibble on her while exploring her luscious bod. In most of my fantasies I am lost just enjoying her wicked smile and wonderful eyes. I too like so many on this thread am married and may never have the blessing of my husband to explore but am working on it. For the ladies that have husbands that are either aroused at the thought of their wife being bi or are not threatened at the prospect of sharing, you are truly lucky indeed. My husband is making great strides to understanding what goes on inside my head (not that I am always sure) and hopefully soon I will be able to explore more of my bi fantasies and not have to keep it so secret.

i hope for your sanity that you get your wish. it's hard not being able to touch a woman when that's all you really want to do isn't it? wish my hubby was up for something along those same lines.
 
Yes, I have had a wonderful time on here masturbating with other women. I love it. I just don't know if I could do it for real.

nice. :) i seem to always come online when there's noone around. :-(
 
saphs... loved the stories. very sexxy and hott. care to explore sometime?





I've explored online with married women, but never in reality. It's something I'd love to do! I'd love to be with an older woman. :D
 
i hope for your sanity that you get your wish. it's hard not being able to touch a woman when that's all you really want to do isn't it? wish my hubby was up for something along those same lines.[/QUOTE
Yes you have nailed it. I am working on getting my own husband to let me into some of his fantasies and possibly open him up to exploring my bi side with me.
 
my advice is to ease into it if / when you do. Their ego can be fragile you know. Some ladies have talked about their husbands being all for it but mine is gonna take some time to get comfortable with it.
 
Fortunately I have been blessed with a husband who also has things he wants to explore, so we get to trade-off who gets to do what every now and again. It's a mixed blessing; it allows us to both be more honest and understanding about our wants and needs, although it is still sometimes very confusing & uncomfortable for one or both of us to deal with.
 
Back
Top