Son using mind control on mom: story ideas

readinghypnosis

Really Experienced
There have been a lot of mind control stories, and a lot of mother / son stories, but not too many that include both. I had some ideas on that front:

-First idea was called "None the Wiser", where a teen or young man, either through hypnosis, mental powers, or what-have-you, is able to "trigger" his mom into a mindless trance. After having some fun with her, he'll later "wake" her, with no memory of what's happened. She'll remain completely ignorant throughout the story, yet confused to find herself wearing lingerie she doesn't remember putting on or finding herself on her bed in her room naked and perhaps assuming she'd dozed off while changing. (This one might be best served with a humorous tone).

-Another idea I had combined a "stopwatch" theme, where a young man (through technology or whatever) gains the ability to freeze one person, which by accident, turns out to be his mother. He has some fun with her in her frozen state, feeling up her legs, kissing her, (and eventually doing far more), leaving her oblivious when she unfreezes. At one point, however, he jokingly tells her to do something when in her frozen state, which she actually does when she comes to, leading him to figure out that commands given while she's frozen act as a sort of subliminal suggestion, allowing for the possibility of even more fun.

-Last one's a bit different. Again, a son gains the power to control his mother's mind and has his way with her, but there's something he doesn't count on, which is them falling in love with each other. By the end, his mom has come to love him three times as much: as a son, as a master, and as a boyfriend.

Any of these any good?

They aren't bad ideas. I'm currently working on something that's something of a combination of the first and third ideas.

I dislike most MC and magic stories because they're too easy. The controller or wizard can do what they want, without consequences. I much prefer tales where there is a cost. Magic costs the magician some of their life and power; MC costs the controller some of their mind. Let's say that here, for every minute the kids uses MC on mom (or aunt or teacher or anyone), they later go brain dead for the same length of time. Or maybe they become an easy MC target themself. Share mom with friends, then go total gomer, and the same friends can do your ass, like that. TANSTAAFL.

I think Hypoxia is rather insane on this issue. Considering that stories, particularly erotic tales live in a universe where it's plausible for a woman to go home with a man she just met Mind Control isn't absurd nor is any of his logic for being against it.

The story is up if you care to read it, it started running a bit long so I chopped it with a possibility of part II and three.

I think Hypoxia is rather insane on this issue.
Probably not on only this issue. :D

Considering that stories, particularly erotic tales live in a universe where it's plausible for a woman to go home with a man she just met Mind Control isn't absurd nor is any of his logic for being against it.
Ah, but even in this mundane world, women DO fuck men they have just met (and not professionally), whereas MC and magic rarely work AFAIK. So, like much erotica, they're fantasies, fine for entertainment. I've just been spoiled for magic-with-consequences tales.

I agree with Hypoxia on this one. Sex without motivation can be nice for a stroke, but for a story to have real drama, there must be some sort of conflict. A price to be paid for the mind control is one. The mind control not working, or not working as expected, or even backfiring on the would-be controller would be other ways to go. If it's just "push this button and women will blow me," that's kind of boring.

But why? Nobody claims there needs to be a consequence for fucking your brother, sister, father, daughter simply because you walked in on them in the shower. It seems the writers and readers are neatly split on what the consequences of cheating should be with the the readers largely agreeing that women who cheat should at best be divorced and forced to live out the rest of their days in poverty and that's if she did it for all the write reasons. Usually if you don't kill them you've been too kind. But writers tend to be fairly forgiving of their heroines.

I don't see why mind control is significantly different from any other quick stroke story. yes women IRL do occasionally just fuck people they just met but if that's the bar we're setting for "reality" does it matter if she did it because she's naturally horny or because I told her she's horny?

Anyway the first part of this story is up, depending on the response they're bee a part 2 and part 3, I've already got it more or less outlined.

It's called Pixie Trixxx: Star Dust

I don't see why mind control is significantly different from any other quick stroke story. yes women IRL do occasionally just fuck people they just met but if that's the bar we're setting for "reality" does it matter if she did it because she's naturally horny or because I told her she's horny?
Believe me, IRL some women do fuck readily, and not only with bar/club pickups. And no, for quick stroke stories, realistic motivation need not be a factor. But anything longer than a quick stroker IMHO needs some driving force: tension to justify the story. In my first not-too-well-written stories here, the tension may be misplaced or inept, but it's there.

Okay, that I can agree with. Though I still don't see any reason why mind control doesn't or can't come with just as many issues as any other category.

Well, we're talking about fantasy here, so the degree of complications is going to be a bit subjective.

Even without jeopardy or dilemma, you can still have characters go on an arc they didn't expect to go on.

Here's an example, based on my third idea above: A teenage boy invents/inherits/acquires a device that can control one person at a time. There's a girl in his class he likes and plans to use it on, but decides to first test it on his mom. His mom is very attractive and he has some fun with her, causing him to develop romantic feelings for her. He eventually gets a chance to talk with the girl in his class, but is so turned off by her vapid, self-centered attitude that he loses interest and doesn't even use the device on her. Instead, he realizes he and his mother have fallen in love.

What do you think?

Sean Renaud - Just read your story and nice scientific twist to it. Instead of some spell, or device, you used a fairy to help the son out. I enjoyed the build up so far and the fact that you have not taken the mother into the son's bed so quick.

Quick question - will the son share his mom with his friends or other guys? Exhibit her body in slutty cloths in public?

My plan is that chapter two is going to involve the neighbor getting screwed over.

The mother will definitely get displayed some in Ch 3 if I get that far, how much of it is the son again depends a bit on my feedback.

Part of the point of my fairies in general and Star Dust in particular is that she's kinda mischevious and just doing things because she enjoys them. It's also usually less direct mind control (magic puppetry) and more like she just turns up and down inhibitions and random urges.

This is an area in which one must conduct one's own research. Suggestion: try a local theatre group. Everybody fucks.

Actually, my son is in theater and he says that as one of the few straight guys he gets more snatch than he knows what to do with. And not just from the talent: stage crew, directors, director's daughters, audience "groupies"...

Wish I'd been an actor. :(

Sean Renaud - Just read your story and nice scientific twist to it. Instead of some spell, or device, you used a fairy to help the son out. I enjoyed the build up so far and the fact that you have not taken the mother into the son's bed so quick.

Quick question - will the son share his mom with his friends or other guys? Exhibit her body in slutty cloths in public?

I, for one, have never been crazy about stories involving "sharing" with other guys. I prefer something a bit more intimate and private.

nice idea

There have been a lot of mind control stories, and a lot of mother / son stories, but not too many that include both. I had some ideas on that front:

-First idea was called "None the Wiser", where a teen or young man, either through hypnosis, mental powers, or what-have-you, is able to "trigger" his mom into a mindless trance. After having some fun with her, he'll later "wake" her, with no memory of what's happened. She'll remain completely ignorant throughout the story, yet confused to find herself wearing lingerie she doesn't remember putting on or finding herself on her bed in her room naked and perhaps assuming she'd dozed off while changing. (This one might be best served with a humorous tone).

-Another idea I had combined a "stopwatch" theme, where a young man (through technology or whatever) gains the ability to freeze one person, which by accident, turns out to be his mother. He has some fun with her in her frozen state, feeling up her legs, kissing her, (and eventually doing far more), leaving her oblivious when she unfreezes. At one point, however, he jokingly tells her to do something when in her frozen state, which she actually does when she comes to, leading him to figure out that commands given while she's frozen act as a sort of subliminal suggestion, allowing for the possibility of even more fun.

-Last one's a bit different. Again, a son gains the power to control his mother's mind and has his way with her, but there's something he doesn't count on, which is them falling in love with each other. By the end, his mom has come to love him three times as much: as a son, as a master, and as a boyfriend.

Any of these any good?

how about even dad gets hypnosis too, n son fuck in front of dad n leaving them naked in living room

I, for one, have never been crazy about stories involving "sharing" with other guys. I prefer something a bit more intimate and private.

I can honestly go either way on this, however sharing and public are two entirely different things.

Also authors are less inclined to write stories for people who don't read stories that are written for them. Just sayin.

Exactly, but that's why as I pointed out and you acknowledge that sharing and public are two different things. I don't think sharing works in an incest story without some heavy doses of Sci-Fi that put you into some kind of society where incest is at least slightly less taboo than it is IRL. But Public can be fairly innocent.

Note: Sci-Fi and consequences do not necessarily have to be mutually exclusive. I agree that even in fiction, in fact especially in fiction things have to make a certain amount of sense. In Real Life maybe, just maybe you do actually have a couple living next door who are a gay Israeli and a lesbian Hamas member using each other for cover and plotting a terrorist attack and when they find out you and your sister routinely gangbang your cousin that it's its not worth drawing attention to themselves over. Or any other nubmer of zany reasons, but fiction needs to make sense.

Fairies are not without consequence, at least not in my writing. Most people don't really control them, at least not in any true sense. They are helping you out mostly ebcause they find it funny (and cum is liek crack for them). They can turn on you and even if they could control masses of people (I've yet to clearly define their limitations) they probably wouldn't finding it more amusing to let you deal with the consequences of your "wishes"

Back