Naughty sister(Closed)

She stayed bent over for a few more seconds and then stood up with some random movie. She put it in the dvd player and pressed play sitting on the couch next to her brother propping her legs up on his lap.
 
Matt's eyes were glued on his sister's ass until she stood up and walked over to the couch. When she put her feet on his lap they were very close to his cock, just inches away actually. "So what movie did you pick" He said as the movie started playing. "Ehh alright pick I guess" He said teasingly as the movie started.
 
She shrugged. "i just picked a random movie." her skirt had hiked up a little as she sat down showing almost all of her long smooth legs.
 
The whole time Matt couldn't help but glance over and look at his sister's long smooth legs that were on display for him. He could also see a bit of her pantie covered pussy. This was bad, he was slowly becoming aroused at this forbidden sight and he couldn't help himself. He tried focusing on the movie but it was hard for him.
 
She rubbed her feet together. She could feel her big brothers eyes on her. She smirked inwardly. His eyes on her made heat start to travel down. She could see that he was starting to get hard and that excited her even more causing her panties to bacome slightly damp.
 
Andi's feet were so close to his engorged cock now. If she moved them a little bit up on his lap she would definitely feel the bulge in his shorts. This was a bad situation to be in with his sister, what would happen if she discovered his erection? He just tried focusing more and more on the movie to calm down but his erection was not going away at all.
 
She moved her feet closer to his growing erection, acting like she was watching the movie. Her panties, she was sure, were visibly wet by now. She bent one leg slightly giving him a better view. She leaned back against the arm of the couch making her breasts stick out slightly. The action caused her shirt to raise slightly.
 
Matt looked over frequently as he could now see more of his sister's pantie covered pussy and he was certain he could see a wet spot on them. This caused his cock to grow even bigger and stiffen against Andi's foot. Then she pushed her chest out displaying her perky teen breasts to him. He never looked at his sister like this before and wasn't sure if she was doing this on purpose, maybe to mess with him to get back for making her stay here tonight.
 
She rubbed her feet together again this time rubbing it against his hard cock. She acted like she didnt feel his hard dick. She shifted slightly in her seat showing off her entire panty clad pussy. The wetness was growing. She hadnt been wearing a bra so her erect nipples could be seen threw her tight top.
 
Matt let out a sigh as his sister rubber her feet on his cock. He was certain she could feel his massive erection and that she was doing this on purpose, but why? Her damp pantie clad pussy on display for him and her nipples clearly visible through her thin shirt. She never put her feet on his lap like this before so he was beginning to wonder what her game was.
 
She ran her fingers threw her hair and down her side. She knew he was watching her. She rubbed her foot more firmly against his bulge. She played with the bottem of her skirt. She was waiting for him to lose control and do something. Anything.
 
Matt let out another sigh as he felt his sister playing with his bulge more firmly. Looking over he saw her playing with the bottom of her skirt and he was sure he could see a bit of her pink moist lips from the side of her wet panties. "What is going on right now?" He asked as he couldn't pry his eyes from his sister's body. If she wasn't his sister he would have pounced on her and been fucking her by now, but he kept thinking how wrong this was and that is what was stopping him.
 
She looks over at her brother, looking innocent as ever. "what do you mean?" she licked her lips and looks back at the screen. "you want something to drink?" she asks getting up
 
Matt couldn't believe she was playing it off like nothing was happening. "Uhh nevermind sis" He said as he watched her get up from the couch. Since her skirt rode her up some her round teen ass was hanging out from the bottom. "That is a really short skirt Andi" He said not really thinking before he let it slip out.
 
She pulls it down slightly. "i like my skirt, but if you dont like it i guess i can take it off" she sits back next to her big brother proping her feet back up on his lap.
 
"Well you might as well considering how it's barely covering you anyways" He said jokingly wondering if she actually would take it off. He was positive she was doing this on purpose now since her feet went right back to his lap, resting on his massive engorged cock. He looked down at her legs seeing the light glisten off of them he knew they must be so smooth and he was fighting off the urge to touch them.
 
"ok" she says standing up and slowly unzipping her skirt. She slides it down her legs letting it pool on the floor leaving behind black lace boy shorts. She sat back in her original seat her feet back in her big brothers lap
 
Matt watched intently as his little sister slowly pulled off her skirt. He couldn't believe she actually did it, revealing her tight round ass to him. The way her lace boy shorts clung to her body left little to his imagination. "Your so bad sis" He said with a smirk as his eyes examined her body. Sighing again as her feet found his lap again resting on his cock which grew even harder now.
 
"what ever do you mean? You said i should take them off." she wiggled her feet around. She knew full well how bad she was teasing him. She didnt care, she wanted to break him. She got a thrill from it, and it turned her on knowing that she was the cause of his raging hard on
 
"Yeah I wasn't serious but you took them off in front of me, your own brother. Showing off that big ass of yours" As he spoke he placed his hand on her thigh feeling how soft and silky smooth her skin was. "And another thing what is going on with your feet? Pretty sure you never done that before sis" He kept talking in a teasing tone to his little sister.
 
"well dont say what you dont mean then" she was acutely aware of his hand on her thigh. She smirked inwardly. "and are you kidding? I used to put my feet on you all the time, when we were little you hated feet anywhere near you." she wiggled her feet again
 
Matt sighed again as she wiggled her feet on his lap. "Well that was when we are little, we are both of age now and the spot you have your feet in is a little naughty" He said teasingly as he started to lightly rub his sister's thigh as she continued wiggling her feet on his lap, against his throbbing aching hard on.
 
"do you want me to move them?"she asks slowly dragging her feet away from his lap. She liked thhe feeling on his hand rubbing her thigh.
 
"Oh god you are so naughty sis. I don't think I said stop did I?" He said teasingly as he looked down at her panty clad pussy then back up to her face. "Why are you being so naughty huh?"
 
"im just doing what you tell me to big brother." her face showing innocence. She pushes her feet back into his lap,rubbing back and forth slowly
 
Back
Top