Strip poker revenge (Open for one female.)

James didn't even reply to niki once he saw his wife handcuffed he grabbed his cock and rammed it into her pussy. Fucking her fast and hard and deep.

James's mobile phone was on the floor out of his pants pocket at he feet of nik and it had all his football friends on it. There was at least 11 other guys who played football with him. She could easily text them while James and Jayne were to tied up.
 
Jayne rattled at the cuffs, they clinked agaisnt the metal bars on the headboard and she looked one way and then the other way seeing the two of them. "Let me go!" she screamed hearing Niki talking to James and then she felt the bed dip as Niki crawled over and kissed her. "You let them all fuck me, so now its your turn." she said kissing Jayne and then pulling back as she felt the bed sink again and she looked up and James was there.

She didnt even get time, he just pushed her legs apart and pushed himself deep inside her. Her hands balled into fists and she arched up screaming as she felt his cock suddenly start to fuck her hard and fast and she panted and screamed laying there tied down to the bed.
 
James rammed into his wife fast plunging his cock Ito her pussy over and over while she was handcuffed up.

Just then his phone started ringing on the floor. It was Ryan a friend from football James looked at his phone then at niki wondering if she would get that while he fucked his wife.
 
Jayne only just heard the phone above her screams and moans, Niki had climbed up on the bed and was sitting by her reaching over and stroking her hair smiling down at her. Jayne looked back up panting her eyes heavy and her lips dry as she tried to speak. Niki just ignored the phone and eventually James pulled out, making Jayne gasp as he rolled off of the bed and went for his phone. Jayne lifted her head and saw her husband standing there naked, his cock still hard as he picked up the phone. "Hellow Ryan" Jayne heard James say.
 
James stood there his hard cock stood to attention as he looked at both the women naked on the bed. He listened to what Ryan had to say before answering.

"Yeah that's a great idea. Ok yeah see you soon. Bye."

James dropped the phone and quickly got back onto the bed as he took his of I and pushed it into niki's mouth.

Neither one of the girls knew that Ryan was on his way round with Paul, Sam, David and Peter to watch the game that James had recorded.

The door downstairs was open and if niki or Jayne were screaming enough the guys would come upstairs to investigate.
 
Niki watched him as he walked back. Leaning over she sucked hard on him. Crawling a little as she did she sucked him as she climbed up over Jayne. Sitting up she slipped James' cock from her mouth, she sat down over Jayne and let out her own little gasp as she felt Jayne's tongue. All it made her do was sit down harder on Jayne feeling her face underneath her feeling her tongue pushing inside her.

Reaching for his cock stroking it she pushed James back between Jayne's legs and still with her hand on his cock she rubbed him against Jayne. Hearing moans almost missing them as she rubbed the head of James over Jayne's pussy she held it as she guided him back into her. Letting go of him she watched as James thrust hard and deep and a muffled scream was heard from between her legs. Niki felt Jayne's body tense up too but soon relax and her tongue went back to licking at Niki as she sat there over Jayne's face.
 
James watched as niki climbed on top of Jayne and got Jayne to start licking her out. James felt his cock get pushed back inside his wife by niki as he begun thrusting again.

He had been ramming his cock into his wife for about 5 minutes when outside Ryan's van pulled up quietly.

Ryan, Paul, Sam, David and Peter headed up the pathway and seeing the door was ajar they headed inside into the front room.

One loud scream from upstairs would bring all of them up.
 
Niki had thought she had heard something and glanced at the door to the bedroom. Shaking and moaning she pulled away from Jayne leaning down to kiss her, tasting herself all over Jaynes lips. As she pulled herself away and crawled off of the bed she glanced over at James, she watched as he leaned down and he was now kissing Jayne as he fucked her.

Looking around she saw her clothes and went for them, putting them on she smiled as she saw James and Jayne still fucking and kissing and she walked out of the room. She got downstairs and saw the five of them standing there. "Oh they are upstairs, just go right up." Niki said and smiled at the guys as she saw them looking her over. "Bye" she added as she left the house smiling to herself and glancing back she saw the guy at the front start to head upstairs.
 
The five guys quickly headed upstairs and walked in to see James fucking his wife. All five men quickly stripped them selves off till they were completely naked and moved in.

Quickly undoing the handcuffs Ryan got under Jayne and pushed his cock into her wet ass hole. While Paul walked up and took his cock pushing it into her mouth. David, Sam and Peter grabbed James and pulled him back quickly they handcuffed him to the heating pipe.

Sam got between jayne's legs and plunged his cock into her pussy. While said and Peter grabbed one of her hands each placing them on their cocks for her to stroke.

James could only watch as his friends gang banged his wife.
 
Jayne had pulled her legs up around James and she felt him go so deep inside her. And then she opened her eyes and saw others in the room, she screamed at first after a few seconds noticing they were James' friends and before she could tell James to get them out James was being pulled away.

"No, no, no" Jayne scrambled up on the bed. "Ryan, no..." She felt his hand cover her mouth as he climbed onto the bed. She felt others uncuffing her wrists but Ryan still had a hold on her and she felt him pushing against her and as he slipped into her ass she screamed out loud.

She saw the others climbing up too and was about to scream again before she felt a hand turning her face to one side and holding it there and then there was a cock sliding between her lips. And then she felt another rubbing against her and pushing into her pussy. She groaned, never having been filled so much that she was right now. Hands were all holding her down as she felt the three cocks sliding in and out of her ass, pussy and mouth. All at different speeds and rhythms.
 
James watched as Ryan fucked his wife's ass fast and hard. Sam was thrusting his cock deep into her pussy while Paul pumped his cock in and out of her mouth.

Ten hands held her down but Peter and David had hold of one of her hands each and had placed them round their cocks for her to stroke.

James struggled against the handcuffs while he was naked and against the far wall but all five of his friends continued their fucking of his wife as he begged them not to.
 
Jayne passed out, all of the cocks were too much for her. She had no idea how long she was out for but the next time she opened her eyes she has back on the bed her hands back chained up and she saw the five of them standing around the bed.

She heard the cheers as they saw her eyes move and eventually she opened them looking. One of them climbed onto the bed grabbing her feet and pulling her legs open. Pain shot up through her body and she screamed but he kept going and she felt even more pain as he pushed inside her. Her pussy felt so sore but it did not stop him and she looked up at the ceiling as she felt him fucking her harder and faster until he was about to cum. Suddenly she tried to pull away but she was helpless too do anything but lay there as the only time he moved was pulling out of her after he had cum deep inside her. As one climbed off, another climbed back on the bed.
 
Once Jayne past out all five of the men moved away from her and un cuffed James only to drag him over to a chair and tied his hands and legs to the chair while he was still naked.

Taking the handcuffs they used them on Jayne cuffing her to the bed.

Once she had awoke David and climbed up and buried his cock inside her fuckig her hard and fast while the other men watched and waited for their turn. As soon as he came deep inside Jayne he climbed off and Peter got on top of her thrusting into her pussy as he fucked her at a steady pace.

David wanted another go but he needed to get his cock hard. He walked over to James and shoved his limp cock inside James's mouth and ordered him to suck it or else.

James couldn't do nothing but start sucking David's cock softly.
 
Jayne looked up, now fully awake and now looking up at James. She groaned as he pushed her legs wide open, she could feel the inside of her thighs hurting but it did not stop him and he was fucking her just as hard as the last guy.

Even though she knew he would just ignore her she managed to look up at him and gasp out loud, 'please dont' just before he started to cum inside her too. And Jayne watched as panting he slipped out from her and she got a look up seeing the other three of them standing there watching. The bed dipping once more as the next guy climbed on it.
 
Once Peter had cum inside Jayne he got off the bed as Sam quickly climbed into the bed with his 9 inch cock and rubbed it against jayne's pussy before he shoved it inside of her.

Taking hold of her hips he begun to fuck her while Paul and Ryan watched stroking their cocks ready for their turn.

David was thrusting his cock into James mouth. While James had increased his pace sucking and slurping on David's cock. Peter walked over to David and whispered something.

Both of them grabbed James and before he knew what was even happening they had pulled him off the chair still tied up onto his hands and knees.

David took hold of his cock and pushed it back into James's mouth forcing him to suck it while Peter moved behind James and rubbed his cock against James's asshole before sliding it in and fucking him.

Jayne wouldn't be able to see her husband getting used like she was by his friends as sam's body blocked the way as he thrust inside her.
 
Sam pulled out of her, she could feel her thighs sticky, she could feel it running out of her. Jayne closed her legs as he climbed off of the bed and pulled on the cuffs. They ratted against the iron bed frame and then she felt hands on her ankles and she cried out. Guy number two was standing to her left, guy number three to her right. They had each leaned over and grabbed one and pulled her legs apart. Just that made her cry out in pain. Jayne was sore, very sore but still it did not stop and she saw the fourth and closed her eyes, screwing them shut tight. The two of them did not let go of her feet, they held her legs open and Jayne arched up screaming as yet one more of them started to fuck her.

Her hands balled into fists behind the bed. This one was quicker and harder then the rest, and now Jayne really started to feel the soreness of being used so much. He was also the quickest too and before she knew it she felt him pushing harder into her and heard from his own gasps and moans and felt him too starting to cum. The moment he pulled out she could feel it dripping from her and Jayne managed to look up thankful that at least this was the last of them, but still she screamed the moment he pushed himself inside her.
 
Sam had grabbed hold of her left leg while Ryan grabbed hold of her right as Paul was the one who got on the bed and fucked her hard and fast.

He thrust into her like a man possessed. Looking over his shoulder he could see James sucking David's cock hard while Peter was thrusting deep into his ass.

Paul came quickly and got off taking hold of her leg as Ryan climbed up. They saw on her face that she thought it was over.

Ryan slammed in his 11 inch cock as he grabbed her breasts roughly and pinched her nipples fucking her hard and long.

There was a moan from the corner as David moaned out as his cock poured cum into James's mouth. David quickly held his nose forcing James to swallow his cum.

David came over and grabbed jaynes leg as Paul quickly ran over and stuffed his cock down James's throat.
 
Jayne cried out begging for them to stop, but they just ignored her and the next guy pushed into her. She thought she would pass out but all of a sudden she heard more grunting, felt this guy cumming and then he was off of her and the hands from her feet disappeared too and even though it hurt to move her legs she pulled them close together. She lay there her eyes closed and her body shaking. The next time she opened them she could move her wrists and it took all the strength and energy to roll onto her side and she curled up into a ball. Her body ached and hurt and she fell back asleep. Only waking the next morning to find herself alone in the room. As she rolled back she cried out in agony from the pain and she felt how sore she was between her legs.
 
As soon as James's wife had past out all of the men had turned their focus onto the cock slut that was James. The five of his friends had dragged him out of the room kicking and screaming with what weak will he had left and had too him downstairs where they handcuffed him to the banister pole of the stairs.

At the base of the stairs handcuffed by the cuffs they had used on his wife James's ass was at the men's mercy as each one of them fucked him till he past out.

Once all five of his friends had cum in his ass they all left. And James was slumped over the pole out cold naked with their cum dripping from his ass and mouth as he could only wait for his wife to wake up.
 
Jayne opened her eyes. The moment she tried to move she groaned in pain, her whole body saw and aching she lifted her head looking all around her. Hissing and groaning from being used she sat up and eventually rolled out of bed. Walking made her cry out once more but she made it eventually to the doorway. She heard nothing and took a step out of it.

Jayne walked to the top of the stairs and looked down, she frowned as she saw the bottom pole of the banister actually on the floor like someone had pulled it out. Then she heard water, the shower she thought to herself and walked back in. Her legs still not used to walking gave her some more pain but she could just about manage it as she walked into the bathroom seeing James standing there in the shower. She looked at him but then glanced down seeing his hands cuffed behind his back.

Jayne smiled and went back out, finding the keys she walked back into the bathroom and opened the shower door. "Do you think these would help?" she asked him.
 
James nodded at her with his hands behind his back as his friends cum slid down his legs. He waited for his wife to undo his wrists while with his head down he said.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen."
 
Jayne looked at him as she undid the cuffs and once free she threw them and they landed with a loud metal clank over on the bathroom countertop. "You are just sorry that you got chained up to a chair and didn't get to fuck me too." She said and walked up to him kissing him. "My body aches so much, I need a bath, your friends really did do a number on me and I don't even remember it. Passed out when I was looking at one of them, the tall one, woke up and it was all quiet." She stepped back out of the shower and bent over the bath turning on the water and watching it fill as she added salts to the water, turning it a blue-green color.
 
The tallest one in the group was Ryan as James heard what his wife said and felt her remove the handcuffs. He watched her feeling his friends cum sliding slowly down his leg. He had been hard the whole time and had not had his release.

As he saw his wife bent over watching the bath fill his cock became hard and he moved behind her quickly pushing his cock into her pussy as he grabbed her breasts from behind over the bath.

"I need you right now."

He moaned out before kissing her back and thrusting himself into her.
 
She heard him but even before she had had time to stand up she felt him behind her. Jayne just managed to grip onto the edge of the bath before she screamed as James just pushed deep inside her. Surprisingly her arms braced her and she didn't fall forward and head first into the water she just moaned and her legs shook as all od a sudden she felt hands gripping at her breasts and felt herself so full once more that she pushed back against him.
 
James thrusted into her hard and fast as his hands gripped her breasts roughly playing with her nipples.

He growled out.

"How did you like being a slut for all my friends? I bet you loved it didn't you you cock whore. How does it feel having your husband fuck you after you had all those men?"

James shows her no mercy as his cock plunges into her faster and faster.
 
Back
Top