The China Pearl Inn part 9

So true Uggg unless it is fun in the sun with some good dark Rum or some gin and tonic. Now mind you I always get the tonic with quine, just to protect against malaria, medicinal you know Uggg :D

So true Uggg unless it is fun in the sun with some good dark Rum or some gin and tonic. Now mind you I always get the tonic with quine, just to protect against malaria, medicinal you know Uggg :D

Med-i-gin!!! Oh yussss!:D

Ugggs know this one forsure!

:rose::rose::)

Nurse GG prescribes you have a daily dose CG

And the Inn has You, Sal, Rose, HSG, G G and WarriorPrincessUK. All young vibrant young beauties that are soft and cuddly and hard as nails when it is called for. I guess that is why I love you all so.:eek:

it’s when we appear to be soft and lady like CG that we are at our most deadly. Anything that threatens the alliance is our target and we don’t like taking prisoners. But you know that CG, you’re one of us. We’re off to join the big NATO exercises this week but you knew that too didn’t you? For the others I’m only repeating public knowledge. If I shared more I’d have to kill you.

So many 'G's? UGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!;)

Uggg:rose:

O UggGGG I love you, I love your personality and value your friendship.

it’s when we appear to be soft and lady like CG that we are at our most deadly. Anything that threatens the alliance is our target and we don’t like taking prisoners. But you know that CG, you’re one of us. We’re off to join the big NATO exercises this week but you knew that too didn’t you? For the others I’m only repeating public knowledge. If I shared more I’d have to kill you.

O UggGGG I love you, I love your personality and value your friendship.

If you are going to kill me, do it before Tuesday and save me the bother of going to the doctor. :D

Robyn many have tried to kill me in the past but you must remember only the good die young and as I have often been told I am Very Good at being Very Bad and I will leave that up to your vivid imagination to work out. :devil:ish :D

S F how could Robyn deny you the joy of to the doctors for more tests, poking, and proding?

Robyn many have tried to kill me in the past but you must remember only the good die young and as I have often been told I am Very Good at being Very Bad and I will leave that up to your vivid imagination to work out. :devil:ish :D

S F how could Robyn deny you the joy of to the doctors for more tests, poking, and proding?

Actually, the nurse weighs me, takes my blood pressure asks some questions. The doctor comes in takes my blood pressure (they always think it should be higher than it is), tells me my blood test results, sends a reorder for the meds I take, and I leave. I spend an hour in the building, fifteen minutes with the doctor. No poking or prodding or needles. I get the blood test results sent to my computer so I know how I did before I see the doctor. I only go to make the dr and insurance happy and to get weighed. After the appointment, I reward myself by eating something really bad for me that tastes really good. :)

Good luck with the medics SF

We go for fitting for our gowns tomorrow then we join up with the other NATO groups for exercises (we will each take command of a small international unit as part of our OTS training. On our return to England we have to go for ‘Feminine Deportment Training!’ Have you ever heard of anything more stupid? We are going to be taught how to act like girls! NEWSFLASH - We ARE girls!

We go for fitting for our gowns tomorrow then we join up with the other NATO groups for exercises (we will each take command of a small international unit as part of our OTS training. On our return to England we have to go for ‘Feminine Deportment Training!’ Have you ever heard of anything more stupid? We are going to be taught how to act like girls! NEWSFLASH - We ARE girls!

Yes Robyn you certainly are girls and very pretty ones to boot. But in this case you will be girl's in the presence of her Majesty so "Deportment Training" it is. We would not want any FUBAR would we Robyn?:eek:

Nah, you are Tomboys. ;) I always wanted to learn how to be a girl. You know, put on makeup, flirt, dance, walk with a book on my head, etc. Since you will be with others it will fun, if nothing else you can tease each other. :D

All my love to everyone. I'm taking some time offline. Best regards to you all. :heart:

Yes Cait heaven. But as much as I love my coffee I must admit that I love the heaven of your sweet lips as they are pressed to mine. :devil:ish :D

So what are you up to these days Cait?

Ah but Robyn you know that quote is taken out of context. The full quote is Moses said “Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord but take no more than eye for an eye & tooth for tooth”

We, I fear, often blame God for what we do to our fellow man.

She nearly choked on her coffee, trying not to grin.

*ahem*

Well, working mostly and raising this new pup of mine. Contemplating getting another one here in a month or so.

Dryfter and I are continuing to do well. How are you CG?

I am pleased to hear that things are going well for you Cait. As for me I moved from the East Coast to temporary digs on the West Coast. Look for a place to call my own and I thing I have found it, well put in an offer. Now its house inspection and all those wonderful little chores and details that are required when you are buying a Home Cait. ;)

Enjoy your Hiatus Shiva and have fun.

Nah, you are Tomboys. ;) I always wanted to learn how to be a girl. You know, put on makeup, flirt, dance, walk with a book on my head, etc. Since you will be with others it will fun, if nothing else you can tease each other. :D

O we will tease each other raw SF and yes orders are orders so if we are ordered to be feminine we’ll be feminine. And yes my boyfriend is an expert in making me glad I’m a woman.

All my love to everyone. I'm taking some time offline. Best regards to you all. :heart:

Shiva, it’s been great knowing you and I’ve enjoyed your company. In years to come when I look back on these days we’ve spent in the inn I’ll remember that dear friend I had who was made an honorary Lioness.

Never forget us Shiva and whenever you feel alone think back on these times we shared and smile.

I’m off to Poland tomorrow, Sal is already there while most of the others are in Indonesia. But I know they would all join me in saying “Thank you for your friendship.”

Best wishes in your travels Robyn. So a little leadership training in the field is it young lady? I know you will make us and your service proud.:rose::kiss:

I awake to a decidedly chilly morning. Oh there is no frost on the ground or etching their delicate patterns on the widow pains. But it is chilly enough for a small fire on the hearth to beat back that chill.

Morning to any who may be about and to those that hide in the shadows. The coffee is on as well as a pot or two of tea.

I lift my mug to the rafters a salute to the little redheaded nymph that haunts them and those shapely legs she dangles from the rafters.

Morning Cait.

I softly whisper.

Best wishes in your travels Robyn. So a little leadership training in the field is it young lady? I know you will make us and your service proud.:rose::kiss:

Went for a second fitting this morning. Now I’m at a nearby RAF Station waiting to fly out for exercises. Yes CG I will have to take command in the field for one day. Then at the weekend I will be part of ‘the enemy’ - we will test the alliance’s defences in a major terrorist incident.

Catch up soon Chief

Have fun Robyn and keep that pretty little derrière of yours down and make us proud of you. :rose::kiss:

I awake to a decidedly chilly morning. Oh there is no frost on the ground or etching their delicate patterns on the widow pains. But it is chilly enough for a small fire on the hearth to beat back that chill.

Morning to any who may be about and to those that hide in the shadows. The coffee is on as well as a pot or two of tea.

I lift my mug to the rafters a salute to the little redheaded nymph that haunts them and those shapely legs she dangles from the rafters.

Morning Cait.

I softly whisper.

Little fire? I need it roaring. It didn't snow here like they predicted, but it did in the higher hills around me. I have decided it is too cold to go to the drs. She can tell me my test numbers need to improve in three months. Yes, I know it will be cold in January but, if I am lucky, it won't be raining. It might even be warmer than it is now. This day last year it was 83, now it is 43. But it was in the mid 30s overnight.

Guess I have a guest for the winter. Lenny walked in just as brazen as could be yesterday. Scooted across the room and under a table. Wonder how long he will stay this time? I guess he forgot how cold my floor gets. Not sure what he plans to eat this time around. I haven't seen a spider or a bug in the house in a couple of months. Not sure why they quit coming in, but not complaining.

Good luck with your exercises, Robyn. Tell the girls and guys to be sneaky and keep low. :)

Last edited:
Sneaky in Military exercises is good advice S F.

So Lenny's back well at least you will have an old friend to spend the winter with. It is fall here so mornings are chilly, 40F's but the day warms up normally to about 60 something to day it was 72F.

Sneaky in Military exercises is good advice S F.

So Lenny's back well at least you will have an old friend to spend the winter with. It is fall here so mornings are chilly, 40F's but the day warms up normally to about 60 something to day it was 72F.

I learned that from GG. She is super sneaky when it comes to these kinds of exercises. :D

Back