President Trump's Health

There are plenty of people willing to talk to me instead of shouting at me.

Interesting point. I always thought that the key to making golf good sport and good exercise was no carts. Walk the course and carry as few or as many clubs as you need. Much like hunting.

----------------------

Thought you'd like this meme-

Attachments

• Hayek.png
    Hayek.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 0
Interesting point. I always thought that the key to making golf good sport and good exercise was no carts. Walk the course and carry as few or as many clubs as you need. Much like hunting.
In the Tromp Senior Baseball League, 'runners' ride carts between bases. Easy on the knees and bone spurs.

In the Tromp Senior Baseball League, 'runners' ride carts between bases. Easy on the knees and bone spurs.

I might actually watch that, just to see how great the greatest baseball player in New York really is.

----------------------

Thought you'd like this meme-

Not the Hayek I was expecting. If I remember right in the face of death and tragedy, we had that picture of President Obama, in his golf cart, giving us the cheesy Cheetos™ cheetah grin. That was defensible; a President has such great responsibility that he needs to "unwind."

112.gif

Apparently healthy enough:

TRUMP3.jpg

All that pussy just crying out for grabs!

Back