my wife's tits

new pics

Hope you enjoy, make sure to leave real dirty comments and I'll continue.

Last edited:
Here is a link to a couple of pics of my cock in her mouth.

enjoy!

I'll try to get some wet t shirt pics as request

http://nudeimagehost.com/users.php?act=gallery&gal=2258

Please make sure to leave really dirty comments. (ie what do you want to do to my wife? or have her to do you? )

Great pics. Just found this thread and glad that I did. Your wife has gorgeous tits! I would love to sick on the nipples for hours. I hope she likes nipple stimulation, I would pinch, twist and pull on those nipples. I would to see some nipple jewelery on them as well. I would love to have a few pictures of my wife's tits pressed up against your wife's tits. Mine has DD's and I think they would look great together. I would love to have your wife kneel in front of me and give me a blow job along with a titty fuck. I would love to pop a load all over those gorgeous tits! Does your wife like cum and like to swallow? I would love to see more. PM us.

Great pics. Just found this thread and glad that I did. Your wife has gorgeous tits! I would love to sick on the nipples for hours. I hope she likes nipple stimulation, I would pinch, twist and pull on those nipples. I would to see some nipple jewelery on them as well. I would love to have a few pictures of my wife's tits pressed up against your wife's tits. Mine has DD's and I think they would look great together. I would love to have your wife kneel in front of me and give me a blow job along with a titty fuck. I would love to pop a load all over those gorgeous tits! Does your wife like cum and like to swallow? I would love to see more. PM us.

My wife absolutely loves cum! she loves it when I blow my load all over her face, all over her tits and she loves it when I fill her mouth. Her favorite is when I blow on her face then she sucks my cock dry, swallow every last drop.

Really Nice Breasts

Your wife has delicious breasts & great taste in bras.....

Is her butt as nice as her breasts??

thanks for sharing

OK you guys are so hot!!!! Please keep posting. I love the meaty pussy and would love to see your ass!

comments

Please post dirty comments and I'll post some more pictures.

the dirtier the better!

My wife absolutely loves cum! she loves it when I blow my load all over her face, all over her tits and she loves it when I fill her mouth. Her favorite is when I blow on her face then she sucks my cock dry, swallow every last drop.

My kind of woman! I would love to slide my tongue all over that meaty pussy of hers. Does she like to get rimmed? I would eat her to a few orgasms before sliding my dick in her ass. I would love to have her come spend the weekend so I can have her when I want, for as long as I want and as hard as I want. Can your wife cum multiple times? Would you like to share her with me? Would she mind if I took pics and vids of her in my bed? I might bring a few friends over to sample her goods. I hope she loves outdoor sex also.

Wow,...2 things I love!!!

,.... Amazing nipples,...and that oh so nice bush. That's not the common anymore,..but I still love it.! And yes,,..I would love to all over them !!!
Take them in my mouth and savor and worship them as they should be,..thanks for the pics! D

I've happily scrolled through your pix... we are in need of ass shots... especially with her thick smooth pussy lips push back... . grrr, Licks to the mRs

Dude, I'd love to shoot a white hot load all over those tits!

Back