Killed a rapist

Probably, probably you need to go fuck yourself. I'll stand by my words till the coming of Christ. Sr71 is a pedophile.

That view would make you a loonybird (which I think you're demonstrating nicely).

That view would make you a loonybird (which I think you're demonstrating nicely).

You've planted the seeds for that belief in you're never ceasing defence of them. I believe anyone that could even thing of bluring such lines has the potential of being a pedophile.

You've planted the seeds for that belief in you're never ceasing defence of them. I believe anyone that could even thing of bluring such lines has the potential of being a pedophile.

All he did was say, in so many words, that you need to improve your spelling. Now, he hates America, is a terrorist and a pedophile?

Those are insane accusations with no basis in reality.

If you're going to attempt writing and you can't even accept when someone tells you that your spelling needs improvement, then you're never going to amount to anything as a wordsmith.

Whomever he is, he's very creative. Alt or no. Can't fake that. Maybe writing is his calling. :)

Nope, not asylum seekers. I've never seen a post by this individual.

I stand by my statement on Sr71, and the potential carnage he might or has inflicked.
Y'all must have seen the posts i'm talking about.

Nope, not asylum seekers. I've never seen a post by this individual.

I stand by my statement on Sr71, and the potential carnage he might or has inflicked.

Actually, your posts are the more worrisome.

Actually, more significant, I haven't seen the posts you're talking about. I asked you to cite them and you haven't. You've just been off in lala land.

The fact is that I uniformily criticize attempts to circumvent the age rules in stories here.

Another fact of the thread is that I was giving you straightforward responses to your questions on story content and you went bizarro on the thread. So, back you go on ignore. Let others take their chances in responding to your questions.

Last edited:
Actually, more significant, I haven't seen the posts you're talking about. I asked you to cite them and you haven't. You've just been off in lala land.

The fact is that I uniformily criticize attempts to circumvent the age rules in stories here.

Another fact of the thread is that I was giving you straightforward responses to your questions on story content and you went bizarro on the thread. So, back you go on ignore. Let others take their chances in responding to your questions.

I have not scene you're requests, nore do I intend to go searching for shit you've most likely censored by now.

So, fuck off Mohamed bin pedophile.

I have not scene you're requests, nore do I intend to go searching for shit you've most likely censored by now.

So, fuck off Mohamed bin pedophile.

If you're a troll, you need to step up your game. If you're not a troll, you need to up your dosage.

This is me saying the following..you don't care about the continued safety of America's young. I read a post of yours the other day, about loopholes for children in stories. Which makes me believe that you're a secret pedophile.
So...being a pedophile, or supporting such, makes one un-American? Does that mean every leader of the Catholic Church in the U.S. and those who support said are un-American? :confused: I'm glad to know it's that easy to cast Paul Ryan as un-American.

So...being a pedophile, or supporting such, makes one un-American? Does that mean every leader of the Catholic Church in the U.S. and those who support said are un-American? :confused: I'm glad to know it's that easy to cast Paul Ryan as un-American.

I disagree with the premise that the Catholic hierarchy has ratified and sanctified Child Molestation.
-I believe committing the inhuman henhouse evil crime of Child molestation, demands that the perpetuators receive the same punishment interpreted and prescribed to those committing a capital offence. IE the death penalty, I’ve lobbied when I was a Prosecutor. I will also say killing a pedophile is a service to the community not a crime.

Probably, probably you need to go fuck yourself. I'll stand by my words till the coming of Christ. Sr71 is a pedophile.

You know what? I don't particularly care for Pilot for a variety of reasons, but this shit is over the line. Produce the posts you cite as evidence but never link to even though you have been called out on it numerous times or shut the fuck up.

Actually, produce the posts AND shut the fuck up.

I disagree with the premise that the Catholic hierarchy has ratified and sanctified Child Molestation.
I didn't say that they ratified and sanctified it. YOU said that SR71 was un-American because he did not "care" about the "continued safety of America's young." And it is a FACT that the church hierarchy kept pedophile priests on the job, even moving them around to other places without telling people that these priests would molest their children. There are witnesses, there is documentation. There are FACTS to support that. Hence they DID NOT CARE about the safety of America's young.

Hence, according to you--YOUR OWN WORDS--the Catholic Church in America is un-American and those who support it similarly so. They don't care about America's young.

I didn't say that they ratified and sanctified it. YOU said that SR71 was un-American because he did not "care" about the "continued safety of America's young." And it is a FACT that the church hierarchy kept pedophile priests on the job, even moving them around to other places without telling people that these priests would molest their children. There are witnesses, there is documentation. There are FACTS to support that. Hence they DID NOT CARE about the safety of America's young.

Hence, according to you--YOUR OWN WORDS--the Catholic Church in America is un-American and those who support it similarly so. They don't care about America's young.

I disagree that the church did that. For the reord I'll state I am not a Catholic, I'm a Jeus is Lord Christian.

So a character kills an attempted rapist in my upcoming story? Not a problem for Lit submission right?

I could not possibly give you a number of how many up close and personal deaths happen in my stories here on Literotica... but it would be high.

You have nothing to worry about.

Back