What are you wearing?

still in my pjs...striped capri pants and a tank top, nothing more nothing less
 
Waiting for my friend for some fun so..

...black with white dots, nylon hiphugger panties, covered by lacy pink and white tutu. A clingy, off white, nipple-accenting camisole top. Wrapped in a sheer, pink ankle length robe. Strappy white heels.

If both eyes and tongue don't pop out on seeing me, I'll be disappointed. :devil:
 
White socks with grey toes and heels, faded, thinning blue jeans, and a gray t-shirt that says "Worlds Greatest Dad."

Oh, and gray boxer-briefs.
 
Black silky nightgown with sheer cups. High thigh length, spaghetti straps and lace trim. Red, flower lace thong.
 
My favourite cardigan.

Photo0621.jpg
 
Socks...it's a wee bit chilly here tonight.

Family Guy lounge pants (an addition to my wardrobe after a trip to the 'States a couple of years ago - what a marvellous invention!), and a Spidey t-shirt. It's my geek chic look... :D
 
I'm wearing a gray cotton sweatshirt that reads "Useless" across the front with plad cotton pajama pants; no socks because I'm adventurous and liked to be shocked going to the bathroom.
 
I'm wearing a gray cotton sweatshirt that reads "Useless" across the front with plad cotton pajama pants; no socks because I'm adventurous and liked to be shocked going to the bathroom.

Dude! Livin' the dream... ;)

Loving the sound of the sweatshirt. I could use one of those.
 
Three layers of clothing, a blanket around me, and a hot cup of tea to warm my hands. It's chilly here tonight!
 
Italian ice cream colours: pink t-shirt, pistachio green cashmere cardigan and pale blue jeans, to go out for coffee with fellow MILF.

(HP - this is not an omen for Saturday.)
 
Back
Top