Threesomes?

Your choice(s) for a threesome?


  • Total voters
    1,795

help_me_Rhonda

(o) (o)
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Posts
2,262
...and was your answer a wish list or 'been there, done that'?
PS
You can vote for as many as you want!
 
Last edited:
My fantasy. MMF. I think a foursome with another couple is more likely to happen, but a MMF would be something I'd like to try if hubby was comfortable with it.
 
Mmm. I've had both kinds, both have been fantastic. Couldn't choose one over the other! Extra sets of hands and mouths and other parts.. watching and being watched.. ganging up on each other :) ... feeling a little dirty... all very nice.
 
Wishing for me. Done the FFM. It's how I met my husband. 16 years now and we still haven't had MMF...*sighs*
 
Done the MMF and love it!! Can't wait to try the FFM one day. Also wouldn't be opposed to trying MMM...could be xxxtremely fun!!
 
3 somes

Count me as a lucky guy! Been there done that,wrote the book,starred in the movie, sold the t shirts and now doing the sequel. Even included an all out orgy.

Lucky enough to have my wife join me. Does that make us Perverts?
 
Count me as a lucky guy! Been there done that,wrote the book,starred in the movie, sold the t shirts and now doing the sequel. Even included an all out orgy.

Lucky enough to have my wife join me. Does that make us Perverts?

No it makes you open minded, adventurous, awesome perverts!!! Jk!! Kudos to you guys :)
 
I really want a MFM threesome, but I wouldn't mind having a FFM threesome if my boyfriend/husband is into threesomes.
 
I quite selfishly voted for MFF, being the M :eek: :D ... it is a fantasy of mine but I am not sure how it would work out for real
 
Been there, done that, but a bi MMF is right at the top of my bucket list. :D
 
Been there done that... a few times. Loved each time.
 
I love how "No Threesome Thank You" has zero votes.

I think mine will remain forever a fantasy, although I do thing I had an ex once who would have been up for it... Ah well.
 
Ive done mfm and mff.

The mff is dangerous when the gals do it as a favor to you and arent really into it. Or if their too into eachother, and you feel like (quite literally) a spare prick at a whores convention. When everything comes together in the perfect amount it's time to count your lucky stars and paint the walls white.

mfm is awesome too, for different reasons. Its more consistently awesome, and is easier to set up. It involves less emotions. And it has a clear and expected 'center of attention' while it naturally makes sure the three involved are pleased.
 
...and was your answer a wish list or 'been there, done that'?
PS
You can vote for as many as you want!

Fantasy only, have someone who wants to make it happen as MFF, but at present she is a little too far away... working on, fantasising still
 
Back
Top