PM asshattery

^^^^^

Such a tease. The poor guy just wanted to delight in your garden. I'm sure he just copies and pastes that to every girl with pretty incisors.

^^^^^

Such a tease. The poor guy just wanted to delight in your garden. I'm sure he just copies and pastes that to every girl with pretty incisors.

Oh pmann, you know I only allow a select few through my garden gates.

I sure he does copy and paste as many do. I've had some send me the exact same writing on more than one ocassion and some even have blanks in their passage where they just fill in the person's name they are sending the PM to.

That's special right there! :rolleyes:

May I...Ask, respectfully, if you find
(insert pic link here)
erotic?

I am 48, and a (career that indicates he is likely a douche) here in Central XXXX. I hope you're having a wonderful time here on Lit. And enough with the photons.
Yours,
Asshat

Nothing completely outrageous, but still probably trolling. At least he's not all "hey baby let's do it" but the more I think about it, the more annoyed I get. Four things bother me about this:

1. You don't want to be respectful, or you wouldn't keep sending PMs when I don't respond to the first one. That isn't respectful, it's wasting my time.

2. I didn't ask you to send me a pic. If you want to know if people find it erotic, how about posting it on the Erotic Couples Images thread? You'll get lots of feedback, I'm sure. I did not respond because after seeing the pic, the couple looked like they were not quite 18 and it frankly creeped me out.

3. "enough with the photons" Now you insult my profession and my adorable nerdiness! Poorly played, Asshat, poorly played. Be thankful you are not on my exam table or I'd fire up that KV and MAS and fry your tiny testicles right off.

4. Signed "Yours"? I do not know you...you are not mine!!

Please someone tell me I'm not the only lucky one to receive PMs from this guy!

Well, this Asshat just doesn't give up! Just got PM #4 from this guy...same message, different pic attached. And this time he didn't comment on the photons. That right there tells you it's a cut and paste job.

How disappointing!!!

um...i should point out that "yours" is a fairly traditional sign-off dating back to the days of writing actual letters.

but the rest is pretty damned goofy.

ed

um...i should point out that "yours" is a fairly traditional sign-off dating back to the days of writing actual letters.

but the rest is pretty damned goofy.

ed

Sure, you can point it out, and I get that....but everything about this asshat annoys me so I figured I'd throw that in, too! :)

Not as creative as some....

Ah.... not my first, but he was blunt.

hi hottie
up nice and early on a Sunday morning?
horny?

My reply:

Seriously? This is how you're going to start a conversation?

He did apologize though. :)

Have you girls ever just tried playing along? Sending a script back?

I have. https://fetlife.com/groups/21570/group_posts/2911269

Er, are you on Fetlife? If not, I can copypasta it here.

Anyone who wants to fuck with asshats should totally go to the BDSM Asshat Awards Thread and learn from satindesire. :)

:eek: Oh come on, I'm not that good.

Okay I am, but thanks anyway. :D

Guilty!!! like i said.. been on lit for a few hours and all nice n *****!!

Um, if you can type horny in a message, you can type it here. Also, seriously dude, gross. Don't treat women like walking pussy...we tend not to like that.

I am not on fetlife. I'm pretty vanilla. I just like boobs.

Okay, here we go: The title of the Post was called "RP Skillz Like A Bawss"

alexcan'tRP: Walked behind her as he admired her up and down, slowly squeezing the side of her ass as he walked beside her I haven't seen anyone even close to as beautiful as you. What's your name? he asked her, standing near a rather crowded shopping center store front

Missus Random(me): She turned around swiftly and stabbed him in the eye with a sharpened pencil. His eyeball exploded wetly, and blood and thicker things ran down his face. As his body crumpled to the ground in agony, she spit on him, then gave him a vicious kick in the ribs. Bones crunched under her boot. "That's what you get for sexually assaulting me, asshole. Now when you get out of the hospital, consider treating the next woman you speak to like a human being, instead of being a misogynistic pig."

Missus Random(me): I hope you enjoyed our RP as much as I did.

I don't see the point in fucking with them. People aren't sport.

Duly Noted. Gonna enjoy myself regardless. :cool:

The subject made me laugh for sure. I'd have given him a virtual handjibber just for that.

I get this PM about once a week:

May I...
ask, respectfully, if you find

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3...0gljo1_500.jpg

erotic?

I am 48, and a college professor in here in ____________ PA. I hope you're having a very nice time on Literotica!

All best,

And each time I dont click the link and ask him why he keeps sending the same thing over and over...to which he never responds. :confused:

I get this PM about once a week:

May I...
ask, respectfully, if you find

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3...0gljo1_500.jpg

erotic?

I am 48, and a college professor in here in ____________ PA. I hope you're having a very nice time on Literotica!

All best,

And each time I dont click the link and ask him why he keeps sending the same thing over and over...to which he never responds. :confused:

OMG...it's the same douchey guy that PMs me all the time! Sorry you get them, but so glad I'm not the only one!!

OMG...it's the same douchey guy that PMs me all the time! Sorry you get them, but so glad I'm not the only one!!

That is the nice thing about PM Asshats, they generally have lot's of "special" ladies in their lives.:D

You're right NM....there are just soooooo many Asshats that send PMs. Some of them are very very sneaky.

can you put these guys on your ignore list? i believe that once on iggy, they can't PM you.

ed

I don't see the point in fucking with them. People aren't sport.
I don't really have much of a dog in this fight because I restricted who can PM me long ago (learned my lesson in a hurry ;) ), but I don't have a problem with people who treat these asshats as subhuman, 'cause that's how they're treating the women they PM.

As far as I'm concerned, they ought to be outed by username; unfortunately, Lit rules say we can't do that.

As far as I'm concerned, they ought to be outed by username; unfortunately, Lit rules say we can't do that.

What is the harm in having a thread that said PM Asshats with their user name be too much? It's not like you're revealing anything private about them, that is the name they use on the site. All you ladies would be doing is "outing" them as an asshat, something that none of us hold back on when an asshat makes a post on the open forums. And the thread should be located in the forum that puts up with such crap the least, I want to say GB, but I'm usually wrong about that since I never venture over there.

I'm just say'n . . . :D

What is the harm in having a thread that said PM Asshats with their user name be too much? It's not like you're revealing anything private about them, that is the name they use on the site. All you ladies would be doing is "outing" them as an asshat, something that none of us hold back on when an asshat makes a post on the open forums. And the thread should be located in the forum that puts up with such crap the least, I want to say GB, but I'm usually wrong about that since I never venture over there.

I'm just say'n . . . :D

All good points, NM. I'm not going first though! You are right about the GB...it's downright scary over there.

Back