Our Paragraphs

Calgon take me away!!!

After a long, stressful day a body needs to be pampered - muscles ache, joints cry out, tension needs to be released. My whirlpool tub has long been a haven for my day's end - the perfect place to visit before crawling into my comfy bed. There's not much better than the 1000s of tiny bubbles and powerful jets swirling the water across the entirety of my body. All at once, every pore alit with pleasure - each tingling with the release of a full day's stress.

Of course, my tub was built with the idea that this be a shared experience - that relieving tension is not a "solo sport." For just the right person, one who deserves the kind of release that I enjoy, I am willing to slide over and share. Just say the word... ;)

Last edited:
Calgon take me away!!!

After a long, stressful day a body needs to be pampered - muscles ache, joints cry out, tension needs to be released. My whirlpool tub has long been a haven for my day's end - the perfect place to visit before crawling into my comfy bed. There's not much better than the 1000s of tiny bubbles and powerful jets swirling the water across the entirety of my body. All at once, every pore alit with pleasure - each tingling with the release of a full day's stress.

Of course, my tub was built with the idea that this be a shared experience - that relieving tension is not a "solo sport." For just the right person, one who deserves the kind of release that I enjoy, I am willing to slide over and share. Just say the word... ;)

my body is aching right now but it's not water I need! may I please join you in that HUGE tub?? I'll bring the wine! maybe if I get on my knees and beg???

I am in complete love with your tub Sean! of course, I'm crushing hard for you too! and I'm getting tired of "solo sports" too!! but I've got to say you are making them much more enjoyable for me! ;)

my body is aching right now but it's not water I need! may I please join you in that HUGE tub?? I'll bring the wine! maybe if I get on my knees and beg???

I am in complete love with your tub Sean! of course, I'm crushing hard for you too! and I'm getting tired of "solo sports" too!! but I've got to say you are making them much more enjoyable for me! ;)

Wine is certainly a great bribe! You on your knees...that's just not fair!

Staci you know you are ALWAYS welcome in my tub! In fact, I've got a towel reserved with your name on it! ;) So when are you going to stop teasing me and finally come on over??!!?! :cool:

Wine is certainly a great bribe! You on your knees...that's just not fair!

Staci you know you are ALWAYS welcome in my tub! In fact, I've got a towel reserved with your name on it! ;) So when are you going to stop teasing me and finally come on over??!!?! :cool:

my own towel?! guess I'm all out of excuses now! LOL!!

are you going to dry me off too? I get the impression that I wouldn't get very dry if you did! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

By request, I am reposting this (with a slightly updated pic). I originally posted it in the "Men's Backs" thread for those who may recall.

---------------

As I leave our bed, the early morning sun eases its way through our window. Its heat pales against the cold winter air. The room is chilly. The bed, and the covers, are smooth against your bare skin. You roll over, gazing up through sleep-filled eyes. My smell still fills your nostrils, my touch still fresh on your body, my warmth has yet to fade from you.

You watch as I slip into my jeans...remembering how easily they were shed for you just hours ago. A sense of peace falls over you, this is an image you can take back with you to your dreams...knowing...that I'll only be gone moments...and return with breakfast.

Last edited:
By request, I am reposting this (with a slightly updated pic). I originally posted it in the "Men's Backs" thread for those who may recall.

---------------

As I leave our bed, the early morning sun eases its way through our window. Its heat pales against the cold winter air. The room is chilly. The bed, and the covers, are smooth against your bare skin. You roll over, gazing up through sleep-filled eyes. My smell still fills your nostrils, my touch still fresh on your body, my warmth has yet to fade from you.

You watch as I slip into my jeans...remembering how easily they were shed for you just hours ago. A sense of peace falls over you, this is an image you can take back with you to your dreams...knowing...that I'll only be gone moments...and return with breakfast.
Oh, I suppose my thread wasn't that special huh?

Lol

Oh, I suppose my thread wasn't that special huh?

Lol

On the contrary! Your thread still has the full color version!

I just received a couple PMs asking me to repost it in my thread and it gave me an opportunity to "black and white" the pic - something I learned to do AFTER I originally posted in your thread!

You know you'll always be special to me! ;)

---------------

your ass is amazing!! I want to grab and squeeze it so bad!! :devil:

you can't imagine the things I want to do to you right now!!!

Calgon take me away!!!

What a great tub! Also what's in it!!

Calgon take me away!!!

Um, scoot over. I need to squeeze in there.

…And the snake said to Eve, “Go ahead and take a bite! What’s the worst that could happen??”

It’s all perspective! “Temptation” versus “Seduction” completely depends on your point of view. I stand at the kitchen counter and hungrily eye that delicious sight. It calls to me, it begs me to grab it firmly in my soft hands, and place it to my lips – allowing my mouth to explode with pleasure as I enjoy all it has to offer. Oh how it seduces me! I am weak, I am simply a man! And I cave to my temptation!

Anyone else see a delicious orb calling out to them?? ;)

jesusfuckingchrist how did I miss this one?

I didn't text you last night!

ok...maybe I did :eek:

like I said last night...you should take requests! I've already started my list!! :cattail:

:kiss::heart::kiss::heart::kiss:

You most certainly did young lady! And I'm working on that request right now!! Just not sure where I'm going to find a camel! HaHa!!

On the contrary! Your thread still has the full color version!

I just received a couple PMs asking me to repost it in my thread and it gave me an opportunity to "black and white" the pic - something I learned to do AFTER I originally posted in your thread!

You know you'll always be special to me! ;)
Always?

Presses my arm to yours in the gentlest of ways. The touch so subtle one would question if it held purpose. The soft green eyes gazing up at you, and the sweet heat of temptation circling around you would scream otherwise.

The morning after

In the early morning hours darkness crept across the room. A peace swept through my body and my soul. A peace that comes with complete release, complete relaxation, complete surrender. For the first time in decades, I felt something I never thought I'd experience again - full bodily and emotional calm.

I lay in bed that morning feeling the warmth that surrounded me - warmth from the comforter, warmth from a heater turned a bit to high, warmth of memories from a wonderful evening shared, warmth from that beautiful woman who still lay beside me. All of these created for me a sea of tranquility in which I now reveled as I wiped the sleep from my awaking eyes.

She had been at my side last night. I had gazed into her loving eyes...swimming in their sparkling brilliance. I listened for hours, electrified by her every word...stories of her, tales of her past, absorbing those intimate details of who she was - those traits that had made me fall so deeply. The wine had flowed, the food had been shared, the music danced in the air as we willingly entwined our souls with one another.

In the dim of the room I gazed on her yet again. She lay still sleeping - so peaceful, so beautiful, so amazing. I drew closer to her - eyes only an inch from hers...feeling her breath as it teased my skin and sent chills down my spine. She had consumed my thoughts for months and now we lay together in what had been the realization of my dreams.

Her eyes fluttered briefly and slowly crept open. Pausing but a second they returned to their shuttered state. A smile grew across her lips - the softest most tender lips I'd ever known. She playfully rubbed her face in the satiny pillow then returned only inches from mine. Eyes still closed, smile radiating, her hand making it's way to my hip and mine to hers. Only one word uttered - soft and alive..."Hi!"

This is how I will always remember that morning after... :heart:

Last edited:
In the early morning hours darkness crept across the room. A peace swept through my body and my soul. A peace that comes with complete release, complete relaxation, complete surrender. For the first time in decades, I felt something I never thought I'd experience again - full bodily and emotional calm.

I lay in bed that morning feeling the warmth that surrounded me - warmth from the comforter, warmth from a heater turned a bit to high, warmth of memories from a wonderful evening shared, warmth from that beautiful woman who still lay beside me. All of these created for me a sea of tranquility in which I now reveled as I wiped the sleep from my awaking eyes.

She had been at my side last night. I had gazed into her loving eyes...swimming in their sparkling brilliance. I listened for hours, electrified by her every word...stories of her, tales of her past, absorbing those intimate details of who she was - those traits that had made me fall so deeply. The wine had flowed, the food had been shared, the music danced in the air as we willingly entwined our souls with one another.

In the dim of the room I gazed on her yet again. She lay still sleeping - so peaceful, so beautiful, so amazing. I drew closer to her - eyes only an inch from hers...feeling her breath as it teased my skin and sent chills down my spine. She had consumed my thoughts for months and now we lay together in what had been the realization of my dreams.

Her eyes fluttered briefly and slowly crept open. Pausing but a second they returned to their shuttered state. A smile grew across her lips - the softest most tender lips I'd ever known. She playfully rubbed her face in the satiny pillow then returned only inches from mine. Eyes still closed, smile radiating, her hand making it's way to my hip and mine to hers. Only one word uttered - softly and alive..."Hi!"

That would be amazing..

Her eyes fluttered briefly and slowly crept open. Pausing but a second they returned to their shuttered state. A smile grew across her lips - the softest most tender lips I'd ever known. She playfully rubbed her face in the satiny pillow then returned only inches from mine. Eyes still closed, smile radiating, her hand making it's way to my hip and mine to hers. Only one word uttered - soft and alive..."Hi!"

WOW! this is so amazingly romantic!! I've got goosebumps just thinking about it! so absolutely tender and loving!! what a lucky lady!!! I want this!!! I want you!!!!
:heart::heart::heart:

On those lazy casual days it's difficult to decide what to do. One thing's for sure though...I certainly don't want to get dressed! Lying in bed isn't necessarily the only thing on my mind either, but I do prefer the associated dress code! ;)

Maybe I can do a bit of both...I'll call this one "semi casual" LOL!!

Last edited:
I need to be reprimanded for not popping in here sooner....tsk tsk Ruby...look what you've missed...
Yummo!

Back