Has Your Wife Ever Teased You With A Reference to Her Sexual Past?

XirixSeven

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 19, 2017
Posts
132
This event is one of the reasons I turned to literotica to discuss my wife's earlier part of her life when she was more sexually free, before we married and she became pretty modest and fearful of being seen as a sexual being, which she is.

We have a good sex life, but she will not return to the sexual being she once was.

To give you an idea of this, when we were dating, here is something she did to rev up my engine and turn me on:

Before our marriage she was very sexual with a lot of men and that turned me on. Knowing other men had been to bed with her turns me on. I once overheard her talk with a girlfriend on the telephone and found she places the number at around thirty men and that turns me on. When we were dating she did play at teasing me occasionally. Not often, but now and then. We once went to a Halloween party and there were probably eighty people there, all associated with her work. When we were walking to the house where the part was held, she said to me smiling in an evil way, "You get to try and guess which guy at the party is one that I've been to bed with." When I reacted to this as she expected I would, she smile-smirked at me and said, "To help you out, I will talk with him for over ten seconds." There were many couples and a few single guys, and she made it a habit to talk with a lot of men, all of the conversations more than ten seconds. It was a very erotic game I never learned the answer to, but before we played the game, she said, "And one other thing: His tongue has taken a tour of every inch of my body from head to toe." It really got my engine running.

As I write my story about her and our past, I want to incorporate other characters with similar situations, where the wife or girlfriend torments her husband by teasing him in such a way that makes him, in a fun way, jealous or crazy with desire over her. Does anyone have an event where as the husband they were teased by the wife, or as the wife they teased the husband, along these lines?
 
Does a girlfriend teasing about past lesbian experiences count?
 
Well let's just say that what goes on in the girls locker room shower doesn't always stay there. Ditto for sleepovers... ;)
 
Denny

My wife was too young. She never had a past life and what she did have I can't repeat here because of rules.


XirixSeven, I'd be guessing your wife had sex with every guy she talked to. Remember she did say men over ten seconds. Good luck on your stories.
 
XirixSeven, I'd be guessing your wife had sex with every guy she talked to. Remember she did say men over ten seconds. Good luck on your stories.

My wife has had over 30 lovers between the ages of 19 and 25, when we met. I overheard her talking on the phone to a female friend of hers.

Okay - I pressed the record button on the answering machine and got the entire conversation.
 
No, she told me of a few events when we spent our first year together then clammed up.

She's had one affair in our 43 year marriage but would't tell me details of that either.

All i know is that she had bruises on the insides of her thighs after one episode, something that has never happened with me.

On another occasion (brandy may have been involved) she let on he was the "most passionate" man she'd ever had sex with.
 
My wife was too young. She never had a past life and what she did have I can't repeat here because of rules.


XirixSeven, I'd be guessing your wife had sex with every guy she talked to. Remember she did say men over ten seconds. Good luck on your stories.

Then why'd you post here?
 
Wasnt my wife, but something like that. My response was to relax with a shit-ass smile and not say anything.

Oh, the crying, panicking, and freaking out that ensued.
 
My wife is not conservative in the bedroom, but has not had a lot of experience with other men either (5). Sadly I would love to hear the "details", but apparently her boyfriends and ex-husband was rather bland; none had brought her to orgasm.

Yesterday, out of the blue, and at 6 AM and just before the kids get up, I tasted her to orgasm, and as we kissed later on that day, she explained how she felt bad because it was early when I did that and she had not showered yet, and I was like, "I just wanted you to know that I will taste your body anywhere and everywhere."

She just whispered in my ear, "Never leave me."

It was quite the compliment I thought.
 
True story...

My ex husband couldn't handle hearing about my exploits in college, much less doing them. He pushed and pushed and pushed some more, asking me about my "party years". So I told him and he kinda freaked out. We tried public sex (like my long term GF and I did regularly) and he couldn't stay hard for much longer than 3 minutes (worried about getting caught). So we tried something in the bedroom (The jackhammer) and again he couldn't manage to finish just because he wasn't as muscular as a couple of my BF's in college. After that night, his ego was crushed. 18 months later when I started my divorce, we had "copulated" a grand total of 5 times.

Epilogue: He married an ice queen from his home town in rural middle ****, and is happier than ever that he only has sex twice a month. Just for spite, I asked him if she gives as good a blowjob as I do. He said "she doesn't believe in doing that and that its gross".

If you wanna write this in story form, drop me a PM for more details.
 
The tease

My wife, when we were early in our relationship, mentioned that her prior boyfriend had fucked her three times at a new years eve party, behind a couch while others continued partying. She doesn't think that they were seen, but I assume they were. They idea of another guy fucking her while her friends watch.. Wow.
 
Back
Top