War Songs

He groaned loudly as she tightened around him. He knew it would be a while before she would become used to him, though would she ever be used to such a mighty invader. Even Hilda who shared his bed still felt tight around him, and she is a much larger woman.

He looked down at her, his moving hips pausing in their conquest.
"Hush child," he said etched with sympathy.
He wanted to tell her it would all be over soon, but he could not lie to her.

She looked so beautiful, truly the princess she was, her hair fanning out from a delicate face. Yet so innocent, he found it hard to believe this frightened girl was the same one who had attacked his men.

He moved down to kiss her again, giving her tightness a little relief from his throbbing member. His lips brushed hers tenderly before he straightened up and began a steady rhythm of thrusting in and out. He intended to get her used to his size before he began to thrust to deep.

All the time he looked down at her, a little admiration for this brave girl who he knew would soon give herself over to his desires. They all did in the end. Rothgar may be big and intimidating, but he was also skilled.
 
Ria whimpered, biting into her lip and nodding at his words-her back still arched slightly off the bed, her petite, trembling form pressed into him. Slowly, she relaxed a little, those dark eyes glassy with tears-focusing on his kiss when he pressed his lips to hers before he straightened-thrusting in and out of her aching tightness to her pained, strangled pants as she tried to draw her legs in, to spread more to ease the pain somehow, give more space.

It hurt. It hurt badly, and she didn't know what to do as her head tipped back, the column of her throat exposed, her small fists gripping the blankets. Her flat tummy fluttered, those small, rounded globes bouncing with each thrust. She wasn't a virgin anymore, she realized numbly. She was ruined.

Paid the price, paying the price for her people- Ria whimpered again, this time with slight relief as her inner muscles slickened further, eased the friction-began, however barely, to accommodate him. "T-touch me-" She pleaded, wanting to be distracted, wanting him to work his sinful wizardry even if she didn't understand it, the slightest rocks of her hips-a flitting expression of pain across her features. "H-hurts-"
 
He found it hard to believe that this feisty girl was so timid when she had him at his most vulnerable. Even the most frightened of the women from villages he had conquered before had been all to eager to be asked to his bed. They had known that once Rothgar was thrusting between their legs, they had secured comfort and safety for themselves. And Rothgar knew they were manipulating him, but he did not care. For all his roughness the huge leader still had a heart and he still realised that even the lowliest village he conquered was better as an ally than an enemy. Some women and usually their men fought and he enjoyed that more, just has he had enjoyed Ria's spirited resistance. She looked so innocent and fragile with the pained look in her eyes and it spurred him on. So he slowed his thrusting to make sure he went deeper. He groaned loudly as she shifted against him, and that became a grin when she pleaded.

"It will hurt the first few times, but you will survive."
He grunted between slow deep thrusts, his own arousal heightened by her discomfort at his deepening penetration. But still he took pity on her, she was foolish and brave at the same time. It reminded him of Hilda, and he wondered if the girl had not given Ria advice while they had worked during the day. Hilda too had resisted him at first and now she was almost a part of his household, and enjoyed a better life than almost anyone in the tribe. The only reason she was not in warm comforts of his tent was because of Ria needed to be bedded. He wondered if perhaps Hilda held the solution to having Ria accept her fate as his concubine and maybe even his queen.
Perhaps he needed to show her some more kindness, to let her know she wasn't only to suffer the pain of losing her virginity.

Bending down he descended upon her exposed neck with his mouth. She wanted his touch she would have it, but at his terms. Maybe one day she will hold an esteemed position in the tribe, but until then she was woman that needed to be subjucated . At first his lips were tender, kissing and sucking the soft flesh of her neck, but soon he began to bite her softly. He decided to give her a break from his thrusting so he pulled out of her and moved down, his lips eagerly seeking her breasts now. He kissed tenderly and licked roughly, sucked her nipples into his mouth and nipped them when she moaned. All the while his hand was between her legs, rubbing on her clit. Abruptly he stopped his kissing and touching and moved up to hover over her.

"How does my queen feel now? Does she want more of my tender touch?"
Never before had a woman ever asked Rothgar to pleasure them and he was eager to see how feisty this new girl could be.
 
Rothgar pushed deeper and Ria couldn't stop the small whimpers that escaped the back of her throat-which shifted to sound more like those distressed, aroused breathey pants from earlier when he bent and kissed her throat, showed her mercy-her fingers in his hair, a relieved moan when he withdrew from her-the poor girl half thinking he was finished.

But yet he kissed her breasts, drew the pebbled, rosy nipples into his mouth-Ria arched off the bed with a squeak, fingers tightening in his hair-unable to stay -still- as he touched her, her hips writhing beneath him, instinctively into his hand in a way that, when he stopped and her clouded mind cleared a little, mortified her.

Her lips parted as she breathed, hands slipping from his hair to his shoulders, the broadness of them. Ria's eyes widened a fraction at his question, feeling-feeling unfulfilled somehow, though his mercy was not something she took for granted-her cheeks burning in shame, she averted her eyes.

"Like black magic." She whispered, her hands leaving his shoulders, embarrassed as her face colored further. Dark eyes shifted back, a question on her lips. "Rothgar, are...are you done? I'm...a woman?"
 
He burst out laughing.
"Are you mad girl," he chuckled when the raucous laughter had died down.
"You will only be a woman when I have spilled my seed inside you."

He stood up, his massive member slick with her juices.
"But once again you did not answer my question"
Grabbing her hand he pulled her us so she was seated.
"Do you agree that you should be punished," he glared at her, not with anger (as he was amused)
but to try and intimidate her, "answer truthfully."
 
He, he laughed at her!

Ria's dark eyes flared with ire-as well as a uncertainty, not knowing what, exactly, was so funny. "W-well it's not like I've done this before!" She defended, a push to his chest-but he was already standing, still erect, still not finished-and glaring down at her intimidatingly.

"Punished?" She paled slightly, her free hand low to her stomach, inner muscles aching painfully. "Rothgar-" She did not want to be punished. "I-I asked you to, why would I ask if..." Her face felt hot, that blush coloring her cheeks a fetching rose-

"It hurts. I wanted...wanted you to do your witchcraft so maybe it wouldn't...hurt...so much..." She mumbled. These were not subjects she had known about before-let alone spoke of. She felt bad, naughty even mentioning them. If she had known he'd mock her for it she would have suffered the pain without them.

...well, maybe-his touch did things to her.
 
"Oh sweet Ria...what am I to do with you."
He knelt down.

"You are so confusing to me, one moment I think you will make a good queen and the next I... I don't know."
He bent over her and kissed her lips.
The kiss may have been gentle but his tongue eagerly invaded her mouth.
His hand moved down between their bodies and began to rub over her nether lips and bud.

Pulling back from the kiss he looked into her eyes.
"Whether you become my queen or not..."

His fingers continued to expertly toy with her.
"You will be my bed companion on many nights."

His hand delved deeper into her, a mixture between rough and tenderness as he sought to bring her pleasure.
"Some nights I may bring you pleasure, some I may be frustrated and use your body for my own pleasure"

His other hand started to stoke her breast.
"Not caring if you beg I am too large."

He pinched her nipple, then began to stroke it gently again.
Kissing her again he pinched her hard while thrusting two fingers in and out of her.
Pulling back from the kiss and releasing her breast he concentrated on her clit again.

"Not caring if you are choking on my large member."
He moved down taking her breast in his mouth, sucking it in and flicking his tongue eagerly over her nipple.
 
Ria's cupid lips formed the slightest of pouts as he spoke, dark eyes petulant.

But whatever thoughts she might've had about his continued teasings and mockeries, they could not exist alongside the building heat of his caresses, the distraction of his lips...her hips writhed as he touched her, fingers at his shoulders, his neck-a little braver than before before he pulled back, leaving her gasping for air, a distressed sound as he toyed with her.

"I don't -want- to be queen." She told him forcefully, even as she he slipped inside her, biting her lip. "I-I never did-" Professed the princess, the would be heir to her mother's lands. She inhaled sharply as he pinched her, his lips finding hers.

She squeaked into his mouth when he pinched down hard, dark eyes widening-her hips unable to sit -still- beneath him, instinctively starting to pick up his rhythem, to match his pace.

"R-rothgar-" She had gone with him to preserve her people, preserve her mother. She had gone with him to run away, to work the fields-she had never imagined she would be used for this, or that he could make it so...

He took her breast into his mouth as her back arched off the bed with a strangled, pretty cry, briefly mindless-the motions of his mouth and fingers sending electric shocks of pleasure through her as the pretty, innocent flower orgasmed.
 
His hand continued to stimulate her through her orgasm, but he lifted his head.

"And that my dear is why you would make such a fine queen. You do not seek the power or comforts of title...but rather how you can help people."

When he felt her bodies shuddering ease he moved up so his thick manhood lay across her, reminding her that he still had desires to fulfill.

"But until that day, if it comes to pass, you are nothing but a bed slave for my pleasure...So tell me are you ready or must I use my... black magic... again for you?"

He stared intently into her eyes, his lust obvious.

"I ask you this only because your honesty a moment ago moved me...do not irritate me with lies or foolishness or I will punish you."
 
She should have been embarrassed, but the exhilerating experience left her dazzled and hot, dark eyes blinking at Rothgar as he spoke, as he again put the question to her.

He had already broken her-the worst must have been over, and now...

She wanted to be brave, to prove she was not a 'girl'. Nothing but a bed slave...

To you. Ria thought defiantly, because she -was- more than a whore, more than a plaything. She was her mother's daughter, she was humble for her people.

Instead of saying such things, instead of thinking too hard or too anxiously about the size of him-Ria kissed him in answer, determined to repay him for his kindness, determined not to break-she could not take without giving, not with any self respect.

"I am not afraid." She murmured, though whether she meant his sex or -him--well, it was uncertain, those dark eyes unfathomable, still slightly lost in the high of her orgasm-in the wonder of it.
 
For the first time that evening Rothgar smiled at her. It was not a smirk, or a grin, but a smile of genuine feeling.

"That was probably the most honest answer you have given me. I do believe you are afraid of me, and why not. I am a fearsome warrior who dragged you from your home. I am a selfish lover who seeks only his own pleasure."

"But yet," his smile broadened, "your kiss showed you do not fear me as much as we both think."

His hand slid between her legs, she was wet and slick now, so his fingers caressed her easily.

"But before you body loses the pleasure it just had, I am going to take you."

He kissed her again.

"But not as a dog rides a bitch, even though that gives me great pleasure."

He looked deeply into her eyes before standing.

"But rather I will let you ride me, so you can control your journey into womanhood...and it won't hurt you as much."

"You have earned this concession tonight, perhaps tomorrow I will change my mind and punish you for it."
 
Ria exhaled slowly after that kiss, still feeling him on her lips as he spoke, dark eyes moving from one of his eyes to the other-and then her brow furrowed as he spoke, a hint of color returning to her cheeks.

"But...but Rothgar..." A hand moved through her hair anxiously, smoothing the dark locks with her fingers. "I don't know how to...to please a ma-" Wait.

"Punished?" She blinked, a bit of fire. "Why would you punish me when, when you decide things?" That wasn't fair!
(What color are his eyes?)
 
"Oh my sweet Ria, I just mean tomorrow when I wake I might decide to take you like the dog you called me earlier today."

He smiled down at her, feeling a bit of sympathy for the girl.

"Or maybe I will make you take me in your mouth, thrusting in and out until I spill my seed."

He fell down on top of her, squashing her with all his weight. Luckily the softness of the bed helped to ease her discomfort.

"Or maybe my queen, I will run my tongue over your body again, so I can hear your screams of pleasure," he whispered in her ear.

Taking his weight on his elbows he lifted his body up and slowly rotated his hips over hers so that his manhood rubbed over her damp vagina.

"Tomorrow when you go with Hilda to visit your mother ask her how I want my women to behave in bed."

He thrust into her, making sure his tight muscled stomach rubbed over her clit with every slow thrust. It meant that he was deeper than before and he knew she would be feeling the discomfort.

"She is my favourite bed companion, and when you are my queen you will also be able to ask her to share your bed."

He grinned as he thrust deep into her, rotating his hips with each movement. Occasionally he will pull right out and rub himself over her clit a few times before entering her again.

"I have been very kind to you, I have even let you decide your own passage into womanhood, all I ask is that you be honest with me and yourself about how much pleasure you are receiving."

Wrapping his arms around her he rolled over onto his back pulling her with him.

"I know you will enjoy this so much, that if you don't, tomorrow you can return to your village and I will leave without you."

He kissed her lips roughly before lying back and grinning up at her, his eyes blue eyes flaring with desire.

"Now Queen Ria my beloved, your king wishes to make you a woman."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top