taking photos during sex

sweetiepie18

Really Experienced
it gets me going so much more when my bf reaches for his iphone and starts taking pics of his cock sliding in and out of my pussy when i'm riding him. he makes me stop in certain positions like when just the tip of his cock is in my pussy and takes a pic.. it teases me and gets me so hot when he takes the pic and then shows me.

it gets me going so much more when my bf reaches for his iphone and starts taking pics of his cock sliding in and out of my pussy when i'm riding him. he makes me stop in certain positions like when just the tip of his cock is in my pussy and takes a pic.. it teases me and gets me so hot when he takes the pic and then shows me.
I think it is very hot too, but my wife is so paranoid about who might oneday see the pics, that she won't let a camera near the action.

I had a bad experience once when I stripped and opened my legs on webcam. The guy at the other end recorded it and posted it on the internet.

Getting evidence of great sex is so erotic.

Used to have great photo on my old phone of a friend on my couch with that lovely dazed look she had after getting her mouth stuffed full of my cum.

Sadly, I lost it.

SweetiePie:
Make sure your man is honest and not oversharing your photos; to be safe, give him *your* phone when he want to take a picture.

I think it is very hot too, but my wife is so paranoid about who might oneday see the pics, that she won't let a camera near the action.

I had a bad experience once when I stripped and opened my legs on webcam. The guy at the other end recorded it and posted it on the internet.

I tried to record our first MFF and my man found out, broke the camera and deleted the recording for those very reasons.

HOT!!! I would love for him to take pictures or video during!! ( *hint hint* thomash) ;)

Its exciting at first - a bit of a fantasy for most people I suspect. I like posing.

Make sure your man is honest and not oversharing your photos; to be safe, give him *your* phone when he want to take a picture.
This. To amplify, give him your phone when he wants to take a picture of you, use his phone to take pictures of him.

The Vid showed our faces too and that's one of his few rules - #1 Nothing that can get us recognized / identified or that could get us located.

Yeah I can see bring skittish about faces, mostly I don't care who asses my pics otherwise.
Last night, my wife just laid there, on her tummy, cream pie Skelly oozing out...alternately I wanted totake picture and to lap it up....sadly I did neither.

Having partners request pictures and / or videos is common. It is fun to do but I am really bad at it. I find that I often either get the lighting wrong or I am moving around too much. Despite that I have shot some really hot pics / vids. I always leave out any face or identifiable images.

@KillJoy

I would find myself torn about evidence of a FMF encounter.

One one hand, naked pics with a face can be bad, but footage of me with two eager, gorgeous women would be lovely to have.

Me too! I'm sorry I suck, but I'll be done with freakout mode very soon!

You had better be! I wasn't kidding when I said I would tie you up to keep you in town ;) I want a chance to hold the camera too!!!

Text or call me later, dear. ;)

Back