Male Bareback

attachment.php

OK, that is hot. I'd like to have what he's just had.

Awesome...that is just perfect

never gone in raw but, that initial penetration was amazing an intense feeling putting your cock in an asshole for the first time

As the one getting penetrated it's also incredible feeling a cock entering you for the first time and you feel your ass relaxing around that hard cock. Then him or her start pounding you harder and you just want more good hard cock in your ass.

As the one getting penetrated it's also incredible feeling a cock entering you for the first time and you feel your ass relaxing around that hard cock. Then him or her start pounding you harder and you just want more good hard cock in your ass.

O yea that is the best feeling...

Well said!!

Total virgin here. Total bottom cum fiend in my wildest fantasies...

1. no condoms
2. don't pull out!

i need to feel your bare warmth inside me. tell me when you get close but don't pull out! just shoot when it feels good!

i would loooove to have my first time be bareback.

If I can't convince him to enter me raw, I'll just have to keep rubbing his shaft and head against my hole until he can't stand it anymore and then whoops! he slides in bare. if we started out with a condom, i bet i could make him so hot that i could ask him to take off the condom and he'd do it...

i want to start out on top, riding him, so i could slowly lower myself onto his shaft and get used to his thickness. i couldn't even imagine what his raw, veiny pole would feel like as it slowly slipped deeper and deeper inside me... i want to bob up and down on his cock and work him, slow, fast, shallow and deep strokes. i want it deep more than anything, the deeper the better, completely buried, impaled on his shaft. i want to know that his cock is all the way inside me, raw and throbbing.

if he wanted to throw me off and onto my hands and knees while he pounded my ass raw from behind for a while, that would be ok with me! i could bury my head in pillows while he fucked the shit out of me.

i think my ultimate fantasy involves him on top, missionary with my legs wrapped around him. i want him to fuck me slowly, going as deep as possible at the last second right before he cums. kissing me, our lips and tongues twirling... i want him to stay still, buried inside me so i can feel his shaft throbbing and pumping me full of warm cum. kissing me when he's shooting. so hot!

I especially agree with your ultimate fantasy. It's mine too.

very little if any exaggeration there with "foot long." and while the overall impression is that he's slim, maybe even skinny, it's surely somewhat misleading, precisely because of his astounding length. the head though, is relatively narrow and elongated, which is really nice for anal especially with the 10 or so inches he's packing below that. it would take a while to get the rest of him but what an exquisite challenge that would be.

very little if any exaggeration there with "foot long." and while the overall impression is that he's slim, maybe even skinny, it's surely somewhat misleading, precisely because of his astounding length. the head though, is relatively narrow and elongated, which is really nice for anal especially with the 10 or so inches he's packing below that. it would take a while to get the rest of him but what an exquisite challenge that would be.
Wow! Impressive.

Bareback

It's been so long since I've had a hot cock inside me, so being away at work, I decided to try and find someone.
I'm very picky but I found someone promising.
He came over to my hotel room & I was very happy with what I saw. 53 years old, 6' 3", good body with a nice solid cock. Around 6" and a nice girth.
We made out for ages and played with each others cocks when he lifted my legs up & started to rub his cock head around my butt hole. I moaned & told him I wanted him inside me. He got some lube and slowly started to insert his cock in me.
He didn't wrap up first but I knew from our lengthy conversations that he didn't do this often & always played safe. I can't explain it, the chemistry was "just right". He fucked me good & proper, on my back, on all fours and riding him. Afterwards, I then fucked him & we finished by bringing each other to orgasm on our respective stomachs.
We laid next to each for ages afterwards, kissed & talked. It turns out we both work in bthe same areas during the summer & might work at the same site next year.
Well, I certainly can't wait for that & I had his hot cock inside me again the other night & will again tonight.
I'm going to get him to fuck me standing up tonight & if he can left me, up against a wall. I've always wanted to do that :p
When he's fucking me tonight, I'm going to bring myself off while I'm riding him & then lick all my cum off his chest while he's watching me & catching it all on video.

It's been so long since I've had a hot cock inside me, so being away at work, I decided to try and find someone.
He came over to my hotel room & I was very happy with what I saw. 53 years old, 6' 3", good body with a nice solid cock. Around 6" and a nice girth.
We made out for ages and played with each others cocks when he lifted my legs up & started to rub his cock head around my butt hole. I moaned & told him I wanted him inside me. He got some lube and slowly started to insert his cock in me.
He didn't wrap up first but I knew from our lengthy conversations that he didn't do this often & always played safe. I can't explain it, the chemistry was "just right". He fucked me good & proper, on my back, on all fours and riding him. Afterwards, I then fucked him & we finished by bringing each other to orgasm on our respective stomachs.
We laid next to each for ages afterwards, kissed & talked. It turns out we both work in bthe same areas during the summer & might work at the same site next year.
Well, I certainly can't wait for that & I had his hot cock inside me again the other night & will again tonight.
I'm going to get him to fuck me standing up tonight & if he can left me, up against a wall. I've always wanted to do that :p
When he's fucking me tonight, I'm going to bring myself off while I'm riding him & then lick all my cum off his chest while he's watching me & catching it all on video.

Very hot encounter!

So gooooooood

Back