Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the funeral home yesterday, my cousin's daughter was walking around pointing at pictures of her daddy and saying, "Da? Da?"

Broke my heart. :(

That is so heartbreaking. Poor little thing doesn't even understand. I'm so sorry. {{{hugs}}}

what is the purpose of the 3 day rule again? if you're interested in someone, just pick up the phone and call. there's nothing wrong with that.

Tool and Perfect cirlce, no more poetic music in the world. There shit saved me in Highschool. Tool "undertow" amazing album, god i missed it

Merry fucking Christmas

Well now I know why you should never give more than 2 weeks notice when leaving a company because they have your contract house call you up, and tell you your last day is not on the 31st, it is tomorrow.

May my former director get a festering case of crotch rot, with a side of crotch crickets wearing Santa hats, and may the infestation all be the size of bull mastiffs.

I swear, half of my Facebook friends are gutter-sluts-turned-born-again-Christians. When it's not hurl-worthy, it makes for some entertaining reading.

I swear, half of my Facebook friends are gutter-sluts-turned-born-again-Christians. When it's not hurl-worthy, it makes for some entertaining reading.

Not me! I'm still a gutter slut and proud of it!

u r hawt, btw. :D :nana:

bobsgirl said:
Not me! I'm still a gutter slut and proud of it!

u r hawt, btw. :D :nana:
I :heart: gutter sluts, particularly gutter sluts who appreciate my hawtness. :D

My brother's fiancée broke up with him yesterday. Good for her!

ETA: I know that sounds really callous, but my brother's a possessive controlling asshole who won't date women his own age because he can't control them. IMO, she should have dumped him years ago, like back when she was 16 and he was 26 and he resented that she wanted to do typical high-school girl extracurricular activities. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back