What's on your "naughty" Xmas gift wish list?

LipstickNoir

Virgin
Mine:

- a rhinestone (in clear) studded steel buttplug.

-a gorgeous clear glass dildo (with no bumps or coloring on
it-- just glass. like a lovely icicle).

- a good ball gag with a red ball.

- an attractive blindfold.

-the Lelo Lily vibe in pink.

- & something I've REALLY been fantasizing about... a good
quality clit suction pump. wow. I've been looking at videos
of them in use & they simply amaze me.

So... how 'bout you?

Attachments

• IMG_7153.JPG
    IMG_7153.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 250
A cock. Attached to a man. I'm not fussy.

And a satsuma in my stocking. 'Tis the rule *cough*

If I could create a list of items, then I would simply get them for myself. The best gift is quality time.

For my paraphilias to become a reality. Christmas is the time for bizarre and impossible wishes to come true right... right?

A feeldoe and a vibrating butt plug and a vuluptuous beautiful curvy girl to play with. That's all ;)

For Christmas I want to buy my new Dom (hopefully) this: http://www.doversaddlery.com/wonder-whip-mushroom-cap-whip/p/X1-1406/&re=viewbuyrec/.

I would love to crawl to him with this in my mouth. Then he can tie me hands over my head, my feet to a spreader bar and go to town on my boobs, until they are nice and red with dark maroon stripes. Tan my butt and maybe a few lashes on my lady parts too. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I bought myself a couple leather corsets. Mostly because I lost weight and a couple of mine are too big :( the downside to weightloss

Nipple Clamps!!
I swear they better be wrapped up under the tree from Santa soon :D

Nipple clamps

Yeah these are de rigeour and I would like these with a pink bow on the end!!! How beautiful they would look. Also a paddle with TULS enhanced on it which would say 'SLUT' when slapped wonderously on a pert bottom #bliss!

I want this. Maybe not in my stocking because that would awkward to open in front of family but worth the embarrassment to have that in my toy bag!

http://www.pinkcherry.ca/eleven-double-dildo

Woah, very nice!!

I'd love a light flogger. Or, heck, my very first vibrator. Although, going from masturbation-experience alone, I think a butt plug might be better.

Seriously, any toy. I HAVE NO TOYS. I mean, I have household-toys, but no *real* toys.

I've been mostly nice this year (only a little bit naughty...unfortunately) so I think Santa should send me a nice man to spank and fuck me ;-) If other things happened as well, I think I'd be happy with that too!

No flogger, but a riding crop and a paddle, have tried them both and adore the paddle for a sustained spanking.
Tattoo in a weeks time :)

I got a crop, a wartenburg wheel, handcuffs, stingy spank creme, some silk ties, and a ball gag. It helps that our anniversary is right after Xmas. ;)

To be acquired soon is another collar (one that actually fits) and a foxtail butt plug for kitten play. :3

Aneros with maximus lube. New silicone replacements for some PVC dildos. Spare parts harness. Want to get a nice strapon for the holidays...

Spider Gag & A gold buttplug with my initials on the end......I can see it now looking good between her cheeks

Back